The "I'm tired of these Mother F*ckin' ___ on this Mother F*ckin' ___" Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
Yea, cause Snakes on a plane starts today I thought I could make a pretty thread honoring the BAMFmaster himself. big grin

I'm tired of these Mother F*ckin' Trolls on this Mother F*ckin' Forum!

~Da Rev~
I'm tired of these mother F*cking hookers on this mother f*cking thread

ThePittman
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
I'm tired of these mother F*cking hookers on this mother f*cking thread lookaround don't see any sad

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by ThePittman
lookaround don't see any sad *points to self*

-Tired Hiker-
I'm tired.

Scottie
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
I'm tired. hiker

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Scottie
hiker

That is sooooooo violent!

Scythe
I think LanceWindu and I set the bar for this.

LanceWindu: "I'm tired of these motherf*cking snakes on this motherf*cking wheelchair!"

Scythe: "I'm tired of these poop-head snakes on this gosh-darn wheelchair!"

SelphieT
I saw this movie last night smile

OH DEAR GOD, snake bitage on boobs and penis!!!! OWWWWWWW

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by SelphieT
I saw this movie last night smile

OH DEAR GOD, snake bitage on boobs and penis!!!! OWWWWWWW Was the movie good? Peace and love, Hiker. smile

SelphieT
Was the movie good? Peace and love, Hiker. smile

um, there were a lot of parts where I kinda went, "ohhhhhhh maaaaaaan" outloud, but it was great cause I was with friends, and we were making fun of the movie at times. Um, overall I think it was pretty good for a new movie. I hated the ending........it was way lame, but yeah, I think everyone should check it out big grin

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by SelphieT
um, there were a lot of parts where I kinda went, "ohhhhhhh maaaaaaan" outloud, but it was great cause I was with friends, and we were making fun of the movie at times. Um, overall I think it was pretty good for a new movie. I hated the ending........it was way lame, but yeah, I think everyone should check it out big grin

I'm not sure if there's enough peace and love in it for me. I may wait for it to come out on video and hopefully there will be a peace and love version where they edit out all the violence and cussing and snakes. Peace and love, Hiker. smile

SelphieT
I'm not sure if there's enough peace and love in it for me. I may wait for it to come out on video and hopefully there will be a peace and love version where they edit out all the violence and cussing and snakes. Peace and love, Hiker. smile

well the ending is a happy ending so maybe that'll be......worthwhile?

Deano
im scared of the evil snakes. they are so evil. fukin evil.

so i would have to say:

im tired of these motherfukin snakes..

VanillaCocaCola
I'm tired of these Mother F*ckin' gay-threads on this Mother F*ckin' Gay subforum.

AOR
Um reported for foul language and mockery of the Samuel MD w00t WOOOT!!!!! cool

ermm I'm tired of these mother f*ckin' ronnys on this mother f*ckin' thread making spree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.