This is why I hate clowns...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alley
Don't stop reading this or something VERY BAD will happen to you in exactly 5 hours and 22 minutes. This is extremely freaky. Be careful what you open.

During a thunderstorm ...

Beth: Hey Ben! Sup?
Ben: Uhhh ... nothing much about to go to a party ... haha you?
Beth: Haha nice ... uhhh just staying in for the night.
Ben: I have this huge favor to ask you ...
Beth: Yeah ... what?
Ben: Can you please come over and watch my brother for me? I won't be able to go if no one watches him.
Beth: Ughh ... well ....
Ben: Please Beth!
Beth: *Sighs* Alright. I'll be over in a few minutes.

A few minutes later, Beth arrives at Ben's house.

Ben: Hey, thanks so much!
beth: Hehe. No problem. By the way, you look really nice.
Ben: Thanks! Anyways, here's my number. Call me in about an hour and tell me how everything is, okay?
Beth: Alright, bye!

Then Ben left. Beth headed over to Ben's younger brother.

Beth: Hey sport!
John: Hi Beth ... I'm really scared ...
Beth: Awww ... don't be. I'm here. Lets turn on some T.V.

As Beth walked over to the T.V. , the lights suddenly went out. John freaked out and screamed!

Beth: John, it's okay. I have a flashlight. Hold on, one second. Darn it! The flashlight doesn't work! Uhmmm ... okay, okay, lets go up to your brother's room. I think he has an extra one.
John: *mumbles* okay.

As Beth and John headed up towards Ben's room, they heard a creepy laughter that brought chills up their spines.

John: *screams* What was that?!
Beth: John stop doing that. Let me call your brother and ask where the flashlight is.
John: But I didn't ... *Johns voice started to fade away ...*
Beth: Hey Ben! How's the party?
ben: Good, thanks! Listen I got to go. Can I call you in 5 minutes?
Beth: Sure. But where's the flashlight in your room?
Ben: Oh, uhmmm ... it's under my bed, to the left. I think.

Beth walks over to Ben's bed and screams.

Beth: Oh my God!
ben: What happened?!
beth: Oh, hahah. Nothing, I didn't know you had a clown statue in your bedroom. It scared me half to death Especially the bloody knife on its hand. It looks so real! Where did you get it? Did you get it at the Halloween store?
Ben: Beth ... I don't have a clown statue in my bedroom.

The line quickly goes dead. Ben started panicing and raced home as fast as he can. When he got home, he ran into his bedroom, where Beth and Ben were no where to be seen. He saw his brother lying on his bed.

Ben: *rolls his eyes and said to himself* I can't believe Beth would play such an awful trick on me.

He went and sat down at his computer and pulled up myspace. He went into his myspace account and checked his bulletins. I noticed that he had a random new friend. The profile picture was a freaky clown face. That made him freak out a bit. Then he saw that the mysterious clown friend had posted a bulletin called "Clowning Around". Ben opened the bulletin and started to read it. This was the same bulletin that he saw last night! He got freaked out and didn't repost it.

Trembling, he got in his bed, next to his brother and kissed his cheek good night.

Ben: You can sleep here with me tonight, Sport. Good night.

Suddenly, the figure in the bed turned to ben.

Clown: Now its your turn.

Ben let out a high pitch screamed and the clown killed him. After the job was done, the clown threw Ben under the bed along with Beth and John.

~Da Rev~
Talk about too much to read.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~

Sanctuary
Cute story. happy

Alley
Yea...a friend of mine sent it to me...

-Tired Hiker-
I didn't read that 5 hours and 22 minutes ago, and I'm perfectly fine. Peace and love, Hiker.

ThePittman
10_6_8

Scythe
Let's not whine and disguise it as lazyness people, either read it or don't.

Vinny Valentine
Not Scary.

You Fail.

DanZeke25
And this thread is why I hate you.

SelphieT
Originally posted by Scythe

I've read this on myspace about 837287392 different times, so the thing is burned into my brain.

How could you hate clowns? They're so coolclown

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Scythe

Choses, don't. Peace and love, Hiker. smile

SelphieT
Originally posted by DanZeke25

......catfight anyone? shifty

Ladyluck
This was on a show once but i can't remember which one. I think it was that Fact or Fiction show.hmm

DanZeke25
Originally posted by SelphieT

You failed to make a funny.

-Tired Hiker-

The only punches I'm throwing around here will be punches of peace and love! Peace and love, Hiker. smile

SelphieT
You failed to make a funny.

.......I don't need to f*cking impress you.

SelphieT
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
The only punches I'm throwing around here will be punches of peace and love! Peace and love, Hiker. smile

yes

Ladyluck
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-

Is that a pot leaf on that girl's shirt in your sig? no expression

DanZeke25
.......I don't need to f*cking impress you.

I never said you had to. face-plain

SelphieT
Originally posted by Ladyluck
Is that a pot leaf on that girl's shirt in your sig? no expression

.....thats K.Diddy big grin

silver_tears
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Not Scary.

You Fail.

Thorinn

Rogue Jedi
i too hate clowns, lest they are an insane posse.

SelphieT
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
i too hate clowns, lest they are an insane posse.

eh, I only like the Boogieman song and the Dating Game. Otherwise, they're just little maggots to me.

SelphieT
I never said you had to. face-plain stick out tongue don't be frettin babeh

Rogue Jedi
i too hate maggots.

SelphieT
i too hate maggots.

yeah.........man, remember when I found a bunch......I felt like puking....eh.......maggots....

Rogue Jedi
i too hate puking.

SelphieT
i too hate puking.

yes. I haven't puked in like....2 years, whew!

Rogue Jedi
dammit. no window there.

SelphieT
.........yes..........well.........I'm gonna go now, nice talking to you smile

Rogue Jedi
cyas.

Council#13
All I read was the last two lines. That pretty much told me why you hate clowns

Because I can
Clowns are mean... they dont tell you why they're so happy all the time.. and they wouldnt give me any of their blue and red pills....

JaehSkywalker
shock

confused um... so what...?

story ain't scary.. erm

Council#13
You actually went through the trouble of READING that college essay?

JaehSkywalker
uh-hmm...

i love reading, that ain't that long.. big grin

Because I can
i like writing!

JaehSkywalker
you wrote that?!?!

Nichole
I hate clowns, now you have me scared to go to bed. mad

Damn you! *shakes fist*

souvinir
im not afraid of clowns... but you have to be wierd to just decide that clowning is what you wanna do with your life

ladygrim
I've read this on myspace about 837287392 different times, so the thing is burned into my brain.

How could you hate clowns? They're so coolclown

SelphieT
Originally posted by ladygrim

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i219/LizofLincoln/selphiewings20gif.gifThats right babeh!

Morning_Glory

Barker
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Not Scary.

You Fail.

Lightningrod

shows how much society is lazy

OhILuvHP
Talk about too much to read. Originally posted by Thorinn

~~~ok, so did anyone get that one that was about a girl who didnt lock all of her windows and then she was scared.....put her hand under her bed so the dog would lick her hand (so she would feel comforted).....heard dripping........in blood it said "Humans can lick too"

and then.........

SHE DIED!!! mad mad mad

****from a few years ago****

yeah ok, at the end of it, it said:

"If you dont send this to 10 people, the next time you stay home alone this will happen to you!"

so i was young then, and i was really scared. so i went to go send it to people but then my mom saw me reading it and she was like.... "dont you dare send this to anyone!"

so i didnt.

and the NEXT night.........

I WAS HOME ALONE!!!! freaky.

but obviously nothing happened, as i am here today. so....i dont even give my time to read these things, tho sometimes they do send a shiver down your back!

big grin

jessigem
that's a story from a book called Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Alley
Don't stop reading this or something VERY BAD will happen to you in exactly 5 hours and 22 minutes. This is extremely freaky. Be careful what you open.

During a thunderstorm ...

Beth: Hey Ben! Sup?
Ben: Uhhh ... nothing much about to go to a party ... haha you?
Beth: Haha nice ... uhhh just staying in for the night.
Ben: I have this huge favor to ask you ...
Beth: Yeah ... what?
Ben: Can you please come over and watch my brother for me? I won't be able to go if no one watches him.
Beth: Ughh ... well ....
Ben: Please Beth!
Beth: *Sighs* Alright. I'll be over in a few minutes.

A few minutes later, Beth arrives at Ben's house.

Ben: Hey, thanks so much!
beth: Hehe. No problem. By the way, you look really nice.
Ben: Thanks! Anyways, here's my number. Call me in about an hour and tell me how everything is, okay?
Beth: Alright, bye!

Then Ben left. Beth headed over to Ben's younger brother.

Beth: Hey sport!
John: Hi Beth ... I'm really scared ...
Beth: Awww ... don't be. I'm here. Lets turn on some T.V.

As Beth walked over to the T.V. , the lights suddenly went out. John freaked out and screamed!

Beth: John, it's okay. I have a flashlight. Hold on, one second. Darn it! The flashlight doesn't work! Uhmmm ... okay, okay, lets go up to your brother's room. I think he has an extra one.
John: *mumbles* okay.

As Beth and John headed up towards Ben's room, they heard a creepy laughter that brought chills up their spines.

John: *screams* What was that?!
Beth: John stop doing that. Let me call your brother and ask where the flashlight is.
John: But I didn't ... *Johns voice started to fade away ...*
Beth: Hey Ben! How's the party?
ben: Good, thanks! Listen I got to go. Can I call you in 5 minutes?
Beth: Sure. But where's the flashlight in your room?
Ben: Oh, uhmmm ... it's under my bed, to the left. I think.

Beth walks over to Ben's bed and screams.

Beth: Oh my God!
ben: What happened?!
beth: Oh, hahah. Nothing, I didn't know you had a clown statue in your bedroom. It scared me half to death Especially the bloody knife on its hand. It looks so real! Where did you get it? Did you get it at the Halloween store?
Ben: Beth ... I don't have a clown statue in my bedroom.

The line quickly goes dead. Ben started panicing and raced home as fast as he can. When he got home, he ran into his bedroom, where Beth and Ben were no where to be seen. He saw his brother lying on his bed.

Ben: *rolls his eyes and said to himself* I can't believe Beth would play such an awful trick on me.

He went and sat down at his computer and pulled up myspace. He went into his myspace account and checked his bulletins. I noticed that he had a random new friend. The profile picture was a freaky clown face. That made him freak out a bit. Then he saw that the mysterious clown friend had posted a bulletin called "Clowning Around". Ben opened the bulletin and started to read it. This was the same bulletin that he saw last night! He got freaked out and didn't repost it.

Trembling, he got in his bed, next to his brother and kissed his cheek good night.

Ben: You can sleep here with me tonight, Sport. Good night.

Suddenly, the figure in the bed turned to ben.

Clown: Now its your turn.

Ben let out a high pitch screamed and the clown killed him. After the job was done, the clown threw Ben under the bed along with Beth and John. Hooray for stupid people who believe that a dumbass bulletin is going to kill them!

K.Diddy

laughing

Nichole
I had about a dozen or more bad dreams last night, and I have no doubt the clown is responsible. I will now wage a vendetta against that clown. mad

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Nichole
I had about a dozen or more bad dreams last night, and I have no doubt the clown is responsible. I will now wage a vendetta against that clown. mad

What the f**k? You actually read it?

Nichole
Originally posted by K.Diddy
What the f**k? You actually read it?

I hadn't read it before, so I was curious, and ended up having nightmares because of it. Bloody clowns. evil face

Sanctuary
Originally posted by OhILuvHP
~~~ok, so did anyone get that one that was about a girl who didnt lock all of her windows and then she was scared.....put her hand under her bed so the dog would lick her hand (so she would feel comforted).....heard dripping........in blood it said "Humans can lick too"

no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.