I'm back!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Tired Hiker-
I don't know if you folks remember, but quite a while ago I made this thread. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=417715 It is in regard to my absence to escape all the violence on KMC Forums. Well, now I'm back! And I'm ready to spread peace and love all over the forums in order to straighten this place out. Plus I missed you all! smile

Raz
Welcome back! big grin

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
I don't know if you folks remember, but quite a while ago I made this thread. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=417715 It is in regard to my absence to escape all the violence on KMC Forums. Well, now I'm back! And I'm ready to spread peace and love all over the forums in order to straighten this place out. Plus I missed you all! smile Holy shit. I barely remember you.

Ladyluck
I missed you, man. cry

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Raz
Welcome back! big grin

Peace and love, Raz! happy

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Holy shit. I barely remember you.

I missed you! happy

~Da Rev~
Peace and love, Raz! happy I'm with you on this, hiker. I mean, this place has gotten out of control. Join the peace revolution.

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Ladyluck
I missed you, man. cry

Peace and love, Ladyluck. smile

-Tired Hiker-
I'm with you on this, hiker. I mean, this place has gotten out of control. Join the peace revolution.

It's easy, mkaaaaay! Instead of throwing punches, just throw bundles of love! smile

Scottie
laughing laughing out loud laughing Legend

Welcome Back wave big grin

~Da Rev~
It's easy, mkaaaaay! Instead of throwing punches, just throw bundles of love! smile I try to give love, but then i get called ghey. What do i do?

WrathfulDwarf
TH has return!

-Tired Hiker-
I try to give love, but then i get called ghey. What do i do?

Tell them they spelled it wrong! smile Peace and love, Hiker.

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Scottie
laughing laughing out loud laughing Legend

Welcome Back wave big grin

Thanks Scottie! happy After I left and went into invisible mode for about three minutes, I realized this place needs me now more that ever. I couldn't give up hope, I have to spread hope, and maybe make a few friends along the way! Peace and love, Hiker. smile

Council#13
I don't know if you folks remember, but quite a while ago I made this thread. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=417715 It is in regard to my absence to escape all the violence on KMC Forums. Well, now I'm back! And I'm ready to spread peace and love all over the forums in order to straighten this place out. Plus I missed you all! smile

You are.... confused

Oh right! Tired Hiker.... yeah.... Gornak

JaehSkywalker
why did he go again?

GCG
This event was prophesized ! eek!

The Blood & Thunder Prophet said that the bezan shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts.

Yeeah.

Captain REX
You know you're hot stuff when Raz is the first to welcome you back on your return. eek!

Yay TH returningness and Gornack not eating folks.

GCG
I prefered Gornak the Beast

Grand_Moff_Gav

*And there was much rejoicing*

Originally posted by Raz
Welcome back! big grin

*The lowly peasants fled in the presence of their evil lord*

ladygrim

awww you missed us all which means you missed me big grin ...

Flamboyant4Life
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

badabing
Hey dude. I'm Badabing and welcome back.

TheKingofKINGS!
I don't know if you folks remember, but quite a while ago I made this thread. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=417715 It is in regard to my absence to escape all the violence on KMC Forums. Well, now I'm back! And I'm ready to spread peace and love all over the forums in order to straighten this place out. Plus I missed you all! smile Welcome back dude...Peace and Love.

Strangelove
I don't know if you folks remember, but quite a while ago I made this thread. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=417715 It is in regard to my absence to escape all the violence on KMC Forums. Well, now I'm back! And I'm ready to spread peace and love all over the forums in order to straighten this place out. Plus I missed you all! smile TH!!!!! I missed you so much man!

Flamboyant4Life
Peace, Love and Nipples. thumb up

Grand_Moff_Gav
I have one memory of this man...I got him to click a link that signed him out...and he was so nice about it........weep

Syren
Fickle mhm

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Syren
Fickle mhm

laughing out loud

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
Peace, Love and Nipples. thumb up

Nipples?

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Strangelove
TH!!!!! I missed you so much man!

Awwwwe, and I was only gone for three minutes. happy

Grand_Moff_Gav
Awwwwe, and I was only gone for three minutes. happy

It seems your loved!

Syren
Lies... all lies mwahaha

a1hsauce
eek! Hitch Hiker

Syren
B!tch Hiker stick out tongue

TheKingofKINGS!
Itch Hiker! big grin

Syren
Twitch Hiker eek!

a1hsauce
erm no Hitch Hiker.

Lord Paradise
I didn't miss you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.