Hulk vs. Superboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
This is Savage Hulk who's been tortured and pissed off for days. Who wins this one?

darthgoober
Superboy.

badabing
The only way that Hulk would have a chance against any characters like the Supers or Marvels is if they fight h2h with him and don't use their flight, speed or energy attacks. That being said, Hulk ftw. Happy Dance

Soljer
Superboy. 10/10.

The Hulk could be angered for thirteen centuries straight, and still be no match for Connor.

Accel
Originally posted by batdude123
This is Savage Hulk who's been tortured and pissed off for days. Who wins this one?
Even with Hulk in this state, Connor should still be able to to simply pick him up with TK and BFR him.

Wally West
Hulk smash

batdude123
Originally posted by Accel
Even with Hulk in this state, Connor should still be able to to simply pick him up with TK and BFR him.

Would it help if I took away his telekinesis? erm

Demonic Phoenix

Umm...nostick out tongue

Speedblitz.

Bol Gath
hmm, this could be a tough one for the hulk (due to speedblitz). But I still think hulk would win this fight. even if super uses his speed I don't think that it would be enough to k.o the hulk.... And we all know what that means, HULK SMASH!!!!!!!! seriously, if super doesn't manage to k.o hulk at once (which I doubt he could). Hulk would rip him a new one.

Soljer
Originally posted by Bol Gath
hmm, this could be a tough one for the hulk (due to speedblitz). But I still think hulk would win this fight. even if super uses his speed I don't think that it would be enough to k.o the hulk.... And we all know what that means, HULK SMASH!!!!!!!! seriously, if super doesn't manage to k.o hulk at once (which I doubt he could). Hulk would rip him a new one.

laughing

Well, I guess if we had to get a new hulk fanboy, it's better to have someone like this, than someone like SuperChangeling....

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Soljer
laughing

Well, I guess if we had to get a new hulk fanboy, it's better to have someone like this, than someone like SuperChangeling....

Umm....anyone'd be better than that guyyes

Accel
It's not really the TK, but the whole BFR thing that does Hulk in. I do believe Savage Hulk could overcome the TK. He's been shown to affect pure energy with his bare hands, which some speculate has something to do with his gamma radiation.

The Pict
its the TK that wins it for superboy, no TK and its Hulk ftw

Soljer
Originally posted by The Pict
its the TK that wins it for superboy, no TK and its Hulk ftw

Because the superior strength, speed, and power manipulation means nothing...erm.

The Pict
Originally posted by Soljer
Because the superior strength, speed, and power manipulation means nothing...erm.

Hulk's strength can grow, superboy's might be superior for a while but i doubt it would last

Accel
Since Hulk's pissed from DAYS of torture, there's no way Superboy is stronger. The TK isn't a definite winning factor as an offensive maneuver either, as Hulk has overcome far worse than that after being severely pissed for only minutes. It's the BFR that's the kicker here.

The Pict
plus doesn't superboy use his TK to enhance his strength? (so says wikipedia) so if thats gone then Hulk wins for sure.

Brutacus
People need to understand that hulks strenght doesn't increase slow it can increase fast.

Still he will lose bfr.

bigbran
No, he doesn't lose in BFR!
Has anyone read seen when he fought superboy prime the second time?
Hulk wouldn't even be able to make superboy prime, take hulk seriously.

Accel
Originally posted by bigbran
No, he doesn't lose in BFR!
Has anyone read seen when he fought superboy prime the second time?
Hulk wouldn't even be able to make superboy prime, take hulk seriously.
It was a heroic death, but SBP didn't really take Connor too seriously either. Nor Wonder Girl. Nor Black Adam.

bigbran
Originally posted by Accel
It was a heroic death, but SBP didn't really take Connor too seriously either. Nor Wonder Girl. Nor Black Adam. I know what it was, but hulk would have got smoked.
SB actually fought him the second time.

Accel
Originally posted by bigbran
I know what it was, but hulk would have got smoked.
SB actually fought him the second time.
Superboy was wasted too. Saying Superboy even gave SBP a tough time is ludicrous. He was a nuisance at best.

MJOILNIR
Hulk's gonna be stronger. In fact in that state he's gonna be stronger than anybody. I just dont think SB is gonna stand there and let Hulk punch him with enough force to tear a hole in reality. If he does he deserves to be decapitated.

rotiart
If you wanna say that hulks days of torture gives him "limitless" strength, durabily, healing factor, speed, gamma rays, flying, lazer vision, freeze breath, eagle eye vision, ultra hearing...

sure. hulk wins.

bigbran
Originally posted by rotiart
If you wanna say that hulks days of torture gives him "limitless" strength, durabily, healing factor, speed, gamma rays, flying, lazer vision, freeze breath, eagle eye vision, ultra hearing...

sure. hulk wins. laughing laughing laughing

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by rotiart

sure. hulk wins.
Yea thats about the only way. He's not gonna let Hulk hit him. Thats about the only thing Hulk has going for him. Green goliath is gonna lose badly.

thanospimphand
i think superboy takes this one 7/10 times

JohnnyDo3
Hulk smashes superboy

Soljer
Originally posted by thanospimphand
i think superboy takes this one 7/10 times

You seem to have misplaced three out of ten...

Oh! Hey! I found them!

Superboy, 10/10.

Jonathanos
Slugfest: Hulk, easily with this motivation.

Otherwise, it depends on how intelligently Superboy uses his powers. BFR is a possibility but how often does he actually do that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.