Catch the vapors...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
anyone here ever heard this saying? what does it mean where you come from?

SelphieT
never heard it......sorry.

§P0oONY
You sure are chucking out the threads tonight RJ...

Council#13
I'm guessing it means to grasp at something that can't be caught with bare hands

Because I can
its like here, we have the saying: Go like stink, which means: get your sorry ass outta here, or else your in trouble

VanillaCocaCola

§P0oONY
Originally posted by VanillaCocaCola
Like letting loose diahrea.

Smelly happy

Captain REX
Sounds familiar, but can't recall.

WickedTexasMomA
Vapors back in the day was something women did, faint.

Captain REX
Back in the good old days, when the West was wild and full of pirates. pirate

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by Captain REX
Back in the good old days, when the West was wild and full of pirates. pirate ARrrRr I like da Pirate Booty!!! smokin'

Captain REX
Pirate Booty is a cereal. ermm

GCG
Weally, Wex ?

I'm surpwised to hear a man like you wattled by a wabble of wowdy webels.

~Da Rev~
I heard it in futurama once. Its the episode when they get dragged underwater by a gigantic mouth bass, and stuck there. So Fry goes out and sees a mermaid. They fall in love. And the mermaid is from the lost city of Atlanta, GA. So she has a heavy souther accent. So when they're about to have sex, Fry says. "My My. I Do believe i'm getting the vapors".

GCG
Vapors. A stinky bagina. A girl with the vapors typically is sexually promiscuous, consequently her vagina does not have time to air out and freshen up.

hmmm..........all that from the Urban Dictionary

But really this is what its says : http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=catch+the+vapors

SelphieT
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
I heard it in futurama once. Its the episode when they get dragged underwater by a gigantic mouth bass, and stuck there. So Fry goes out and sees a mermaid. They fall in love. And the mermaid is from the lost city of Atlanta, GA. So she has a heavy souther accent. So when they're about to have sex, Fry says. "My My. I Do believe i'm getting the vapors".

yeah! thats where I got it from! I watched that the other night.......

Ladyluck

I remember that episode laughing

SelphieT
Originally posted by Ladyluck
I remember that episode laughing

"why couldn't she be the mermaid with the fish part on top, and woman part on bottom!?"

Ladyluck
Originally posted by SelphieT
"why couldn't she be the mermaid with the fish part on top, and woman part on bottom!?"

I love it when Zoidberg's house that's underwater burns down lol

-Tired Hiker-
I think it's like 'pulling a turtle', where you fart in bed and then pull the sheets over your girlfriends head.

SelphieT
Originally posted by Ladyluck
I love it when Zoidberg's house that's underwater burns down lol

"So thats where I put my cigar" big grin

~Da Rev~
"So thats where I put my cigar" big grin "That just raises more questions"

SelphieT
"That just raises more questions"

hahaha, my favorite is when the professor is bein b*tchy.

"Lets go dammit, lets go!"

AOR
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
Vapors back in the day was something women did, faint.

My mum said it was a sickness. Like we catch colds, they catch vapors. So yeah...what you said embarrasment

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
anyone here ever heard this saying? what does it mean where you come from?
Sounds to me like something someone would say after they farted.

~Da Rev~
hahaha, my favorite is when the professor is bein b*tchy.

"Lets go dammit, lets go!" "Lets go, I'm Bored"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.