Aunt may vrs Alfred (cleaning the house contest)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992

bigbran
Aunt may and alfred could destroy the enire multiverse if they got together, There will be no cleaning house today.

Draco69
Alfred. The mansion gets totaled every other day...and somehow the next it's completely spotless.

magneto1992
I think Aunt may, she is overated

magneto1992
I think Aunt may, she is overrated

rotiart
Alfred Boinks Aunt May eek!

Inhuman
Originally posted by Draco69
Alfred. The mansion gets totaled every other day...and somehow the next it's completely spotless.

I hear ya.
The mansion doesnt stand a chance with batman and robin tussling around the house all the time. shifty whistle

Captain_WV
alffred cleans it all1 then cooks a mean beakfast to top it off, and to finish his job he makes a new room addition for the new coming X babys , if ya get me

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Inhuman
I hear ya.
The mansion doesnt stand a chance with batman and robin tussling around the house all the time. shifty whistle

laughing eek! laughing

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by Inhuman
I hear ya.
laughing laughing laughing

Nogoodnamesleft
Well on the one hand, women are experts at cleaning things, because it's all they're good at and it's all they've been doing since the beginning of the human race. On the other hand, Aunt May winning would mean that Alfred was beaten by a girl. It's quite a conundrum.

Jeez, I'm just kidding.

complexbrother
the real battle is Jarvus vs Alfred.

H. S. 6
Aunt May takes Alfred any day of the week.

endrict
wayne manor is bigger than the x-mansion

alfred wins

Mider999
alfred almost loses till he gives her his patented and deadly that will quite do madam and thus KO's her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.