Superman Prime versus Dark Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thanos_THOTU
Superman Prime
http://www.greatkrypton.com/superman/micro/supermanprime.gif

VS

Dark Phoenix

http://jerome.galica.free.fr/marvel/X-Men/original/Dark%20Phoenix%202.gif

thedude1948
Superman by Speedblitz 10/10 cool

Priest
Id say Dark Phoenix wins

I watch Pokemon

Basti0n
let me guess another Phoenix hate thread,

She woudl take Superman Prime. we saw nothing in DC One Million that would make us thing he can take on someone who can destroy the universe. Try to remember she can destory things on a molecular level if she wanted to, she could also re-arrange the molecules in the area are make it into kryptonite.

GalacticStorm
Theres just not enough info on Superman Prime for anyone to place him against someone like Phoenix.

Thanos_THOTU
True, I mean Superman have the power of the sun, even though to logic is one of the brigther stars in our galaxy (bigger than aproximate 85% of the stars in the galaxy).
But yeah, Phoenix have devour the power of many stars, and she maybe even are able to create a "red star/sun" which will reduce Prime's power.

I watch Pokemon

Xplosive

General Kon-El
Oh please, the guy's bathing over 1000 years in the sun. Superman Prime wins this 8/10

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Oh please, the guy's bathing over 1000 years in the sun. Superman Prime wins this 8/10 15,000 to be exact. wink

Basti0n
She uses her ability to alter molecules to turn him into a lamp post or just turn his costume into kryptonite.

Nowhere in DC One Million does it say he no longer has his weaknesses.

thedude1948
Originally posted by Basti0n
She uses her ability to alter molecules to turn him into a lamp post or just turn his costume into kryptonite.

Nowhere in DC One Million does it say he no longer has his weaknesses.

She would be dead before that happened. Superman Prime is too fast for her.

Basti0n
shes the most powerfull telekenetic ever to exist.

1)she makes a tk sheild around herself and theres no way he can get though.

2) she turns his mind off before he gets near her.

3) she just sits there making him punch himself.

4) She vaporizes everything around her, him included.

rotiart
Shot down by Shiar
Mind controlled
Killed

for an allpowerful being, she aint so hot.

Basti0n
1) she activated the shi ar weapons and allowed herself to be shot.
2) When she became Dark phoenix she broke free of MAstermind and vegetated him.
3) She never really died.

rotiart
she never really died, because due to pis, now jean can come back whenever she wants.

Whittdawg92
pretty much. dumb phoenix freak.

guy222
dp ftw

Sirius77
SP wins this 10/10. If wolverine can shank dp, then sp can blitz her before her synapses connect. Her body is still human. Also, sp has relatives that are half imp. Imps destroy and remake multiverses for fun... SP is stated to be the source of his descendants power and vastly more powerful than all of them. So unless dp, mastermind, and wolverine are over half imp, evolved kryptonians, then SP 10/10.

guy222
DP

Sundipped
DP is capable of doing to him what a Guardian and Monarch did but only she'll survive.

vlaaad12345
This is golden prime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.