I'm so bored, I'm playing the F5 game...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§P0oONY
Y'all know how it works, you just press F5 until you get a reply in a thread....

w00t

JaehSkywalker
why is the otf suddenly sorta inactive...?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
why is the otf suddenly sorta inactive...?

Because of the time.... Happens everyday.

Praylu
It was different when Slip, Rob, etc. were here. wink

§P0oONY
They were always good for a laugh... What happened to Rob? I haven't seen him for a while

JaehSkywalker
no its just.. weird...

Praylu

§P0oONY
Nah, that says April...

Praylu
My mistake, embarrasment

It's late, lol

§P0oONY
laughing out loud

To be fair, I looked at it before you posted and I though the same... took me ages to realise it was April instead of August.

Praylu
lol, something about April & August that briefly confuses people. But yeah, it use to more alive in here with the old crew and everyone seemed to be with it.

§P0oONY
Totally, now even Mist's left... they're all dropping off one by one and no one seems to be replacing them.

Praylu
As the expression goes "dropping like flies". Even I was almost gone, came back last month after 8 months of absence. A year from now there will probably be none of us left, sad but true.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Praylu
As the expression goes "dropping like flies". Even I was almost gone, came back last month after 8 months of absence. A year from now there will probably be none of us left, sad but true.
I also just came back from a period away, although mine was only 4 months.

Yeah, I'll be heading off to Uni and shit, so I doubt I'll be on a year from now.

Praylu
Yeah, next time I leave I probably won't be back.

I know what you mean, I'll be heading off too soon possibly for a degree if all goes well.

JaehSkywalker
confused

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Praylu
Yeah, next time I leave I probably won't be back.

I know what you mean, I'll be heading off too soon possibly for a degree if all goes well.

Yeah, same probably, I'll just see how it goes, right now I'm just enjoying KMC as a little filler, in between other things going on in my life, whereas a year ago it was pretty much full on.

KMC's certainly improved my typing and photoshop skills though. stick out tongue

Praylu
Same here, I'm basically just hanging out here until it's time to get serious again so to speak.

It's definitely improved my grammar along with my online editing skills but unfortunately my photoshop savvy is still non-existant, lol.

§P0oONY
I can tell stick out tongue

Praylu
laughing out loud

Hey, we can't all be artists. stick out tongue

Grand_Moff_Gav
So, is everyone in here a goth?...

§P0oONY
**** yeah!... Just look at the sig...

(even though Dir En Grey aren't very gothic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.