Who would you be most afraid to be real?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

josh3002
Poll

steverules
Pinhead but you left him out

cking
pumpkin head by far.

SelphieT
freddy for real. Dear god, a pedophile, and a guy who haunts your dreams.

cking
Freddy would be too annoying and a pushover. the most feared are the spirit like creatures that can't be physically harmed or spiritually harmed. The type of creatures that can kill you in a blink of an eye.

steverules
Ok Freddy, but I think Pinhead could beat Freddy

cking
pinhead is a good example and he wouldn't have do anything to destroy Freddy.

josh3002
i think i would be least afraid of pinhead to be real because he could not do shit to me in less i screwed with that cube thingy.

SelphieT
Originally posted by cking
Freddy would be too annoying and a pushover. the most feared are the spirit like creatures that can't be physically harmed or spiritually harmed. The type of creatures that can kill you in a blink of an eye.

you kiddin me? He could kill you right now.

Deano
freddy cos you woudnt be able to sleep.

deathbycorn
The girl from Haute Tension, I'd hate to be a chick who she liked sad

Wolfie
I'd go with Freddy. I like my sleep. It helps me recharge. Along with eating. And there isn't a slasher that haunts your food yet so Freddy's my pick.
Originally posted by SelphieT
you kiddin me? He could kill you right now.
You tell him!

cking
yes you do that!

K.Diddy
no expression Pennywise the clown

Impediment
Michael Myers. He's the only realistic killer. A mental hospital escapee who wears a William Shatner mask and kills at random? Yeah, thats a little disturbing.

ladygrim
Originally posted by Deano
freddy cos you woudnt be able to sleep.

yup thats what i thought ..at least with the others you could hide some where and get some kip

NormaBates
Pennywise for sure!

cking
I would consider him both funny and scary at the same time especially if you are a little kid.

doomsday49
FREDDY!!!!! 1,2 he's coming for you. 3,4, better lock your door(or something like that)....LOL.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by NormaBates
Pennywise for sure!

smokin' Hell yeah

SelphieT
Originally posted by Wolfie
I'd go with Freddy. I like my sleep. It helps me recharge. Along with eating. And there isn't a slasher that haunts your food yet so Freddy's my pick.

You tell him!

laughing out loud *does the "z"*

MattLeatherface
I voted for Freddy, but I just realized, he'll only harm you if you live on Elm Street.

ToxicMolly
ok a couple things for the clown just don't believe in him why so they tell you to lock the doors he comes in your dreams???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.