Crush On Work Supervisor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nichole
Has anyone ever had a crush on someone they work with?

I have a crush on my work supervisor. Her name is Nichole, so I guess you know where I got my username from. stick out tongue

Anyway, I can't figure out whether she is gay or not. I am gay, and would love to know if she is, but at the same time, I am not sure, because if I found she was straight, I'd be disapointed.

She's the cutest, most sexy, gorgeous woman I have ever laid eyes on. She has these sexy brown eyes that sparkle when she smiles, and she has this cute walk she does-it's like a shuffle. wink

She has these little freckles over her cheeks and forehead, so small and pale you can barely see them. She has the most beautiful smile-she looks so happy when she smiles.

She is good friend with this girl, Alicia, whom I also work with, and whom I do not like. I went to school with her, and have nothing against her, but for some reason she can't stand me. I don't know why, and don't understand why she ignores me, never speaks to me etc. I get so jealous when I see/hear and Nic talking to each other. They go out together sometimes, probably to a nightclub, and I wish I could go. Another girl I work with, Jo, suggested we (she, Nic, and I) should go out clubbing, and I will when and if the subject is raised again, and if Nic askes me, but if Alicia goes, I know I will be left out.

It's good that she gets along so well with her supervisor, but I wish I knew Nic as well as she did. I really like Nic, and would love to find out whether she is gay or not.

Does anyone have any tips on how I could find out?
Should I even attempt to find out, or should I just leave it be?
What can I do toward making Alicia more friendly toward me?
Has anyone been in a simlilar situation?

Any advice would be greatly appriciated. smile

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Nichole

I have a crush on my work supervisor. Her name is Nichole, so I guess you know where I got my username from. stick out tongue

Anyway, I can't figure out whether she is gay or not. I am gay, and would love to know if she is, but at the same time, I am not sure, because if I found she was straight, I'd be disapointed.

She's the cutest, most sexy, gorgeous woman I have ever laid eyes on. She has these sexy brown eyes that sparkle when she smiles, and she has this cute walk she does-it's like a shuffle. wink

She has these little freckles over her cheeks and forehead, so small and pale you can barely see them. She has the most beautiful smile-she looks so happy when she smiles.

She is good friend with this girl, Alicia, whom I also work with, and whom I do not like. I went to school with her, and have nothing against her, but for some reason she can't stand me. I don't know why, and don't understand why she ignores me, never speaks to me etc. I get so jealous when I see/hear and Nic talking to each other. They go out together sometimes, probably to a nightclub, and I wish I could go. Another girl I work with, Jo, suggested we (she, Nic, and I) should go out clubbing, and I will when and if the subject is raised again, and if Nic askes me, but if Alicia goes, I know I will be left out.

It's good that she gets along so well with her supervisor, but I wish I knew Nic as well as she did. I really like Nic, and would love to find out whether she is gay or not.

nope.. becoz i am not working yet... erm

bigbran

Any advice would be greatly appriciated. smile Ask soemone, to ask her, if she is gay.

Nichole
Originally posted by bigbran
Ask soemone, to ask her, if she is gay.

That's the obvious answer, but as she is a supervisor, we can't very well do that-we could be fired because of it. I have a friend who is trying to 'suss' her out, but he doesn't know eithor.

Is there a question I could ask (exclusing 'Are you gay' and 'Do you have a boyfriend') that would help me to know?

bigbran
That's the obvious answer, but as she is a supervisor, we can't very well do that-we could be fired because of it. I have a friend who is trying to 'suss' her out, but he doesn't know eithor.

Is there a question I could ask (exclusing 'Are you gay' and 'Do you have a boyfriend') that would help me to know? Nope, not gay.
And how would this help you?

JaehSkywalker
you have no chance with her....

no expression

did that help??

just kidding

all i can say is

good luck..

Kongu_Dude
you have no chance with her....

no expression

did that help??

just kidding

all i can say is

good luck..

GCG

Is there a question I could ask (exclusing 'Are you gay' and 'Do you have a boyfriend') that would help me to know?

Aske her what she thinks of Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt.

whats with the goth font ?

Soleran
Leave her alone, don't get your honey where you get your money.

~Da Rev~

Is there a question I could ask (exclusing 'Are you gay' and 'Do you have a boyfriend') that would help me to know? Send her little hints...be all

"Oh man.....I'm so hungry i could eat a carpet".....then judge her reaction. If she agree's with you, she's a lesbian.

bigbran
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Send her little hints...be all

"Oh man.....I'm so hungry i could eat a carpet".....then judge her reaction. If she agree's with you, she's a lesbian. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Nichole

"Oh man.....I'm so hungry i could eat a carpet".....then judge her reaction. If she agree's with you, she's a lesbian.

That really made me crack up. stick out tongue

Nope, not gay.
And how would this help you?

Erm, if she's gay, then I'll be asking her out.

Originally posted by GCG
whats with the goth font ?

I wasn't aware this font was 'goth'-it's the Emo side of me rearing it's ugly head. stick out tongue

Flamboyant4Life

§P0oONY
Her name is Nichole, so I guess you know where I got my username from. stick out tongue

Crazy stalker *****..... no expression

Kongu_Dude
Can girls be gay now? confused I am not getting with in the revolution..blink

GCG
Originally posted by Kongu_Dude

Maybe you should become lesbian.

ThePittman
I did, and I married her. kissblush

~Da Rev~
That really made me crack up. stick out tongue

Erm, if she's gay, then I'll be asking her out.

I wasn't aware this font was 'goth'-it's the Emo side of me rearing it's ugly head. stick out tongue Awesome evillaugh

Impediment
I'm a lesbian.

Barker

lol
Originally posted by Kongu_Dude
Moron.

LanceWindu

CherryPop

Just ask her out. If she says yes good for you. If she says no, move on.

Inspectah Deck

does she have a fat ass?

LiL nAstY GirL

OMG laughing laughing laughing

Nazgulinthedark
Our security gaurd hits on me. ermm I don't think that counts.

TheKingofKINGS!

Any advice would be greatly appriciated. smile Nichole? Oh yeah, I had sex with her a few weeks ago. SHe was pretty good, but rather closed minded when I brought up the topic of a threesome (with another woman)

no expression

Nichole
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
does she have a fat ass?

She has a perfect ass. Not too skinny, not too fat. Just right. smile

Originally posted by CherryPop
Just ask her out. If she says yes good for you. If she says no, move on.

It isn't as easy as that, her being my supervisor. Supervisor and crew member dating is frowned upon. I will ask her to my birthday party next month, and hopefully I'll know some more about her before then.

Rogue Jedi

best to keep your sex life and work life seperate. trust me on this.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
does she have a fat ass?

laughing

Rogue Jedi
a phat or fat ass?

Nichole
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
best to keep your sex life and work life seperate. trust me on this.

I know this. No one at work is dating anyone else, probably because they worry what would happen if they were to break up.

K.Diddy
I know this. No one at work is dating anyone else, probably because they worry what would happen if they were to break up.

smokin' Your ass would be grass

Nichole
Originally posted by K.Diddy
smokin' Your ass would be grass

I am so glad you think so. laughing

bigbran
Why don't you trip and break your fall with her breasts?
See how she reacts?

Nichole
Why don't you trip and break your fall with her breasts?
See how she reacts?

She has nice breasts, too, I might add. stick out tongue

K.Diddy
She has nice breasts, too, I might add. stick out tongue

laughing Thats always a bonus

Nichole
laughing Thats always a bonus

Quite pert, they are, under her blue shirt. stick out tongue

K.Diddy
Quite pert, they are, under her blue shirt. stick out tongue

laughing Are you sure,your ****ing female?

Nichole
laughing Are you sure,your ****ing female?

Last time I checked, yes! stick out tongue

K.Diddy
Last time I checked, yes! stick out tongue

beer Awesome

Quincy Archer
I totally think you should go for it with this girl. and if it all works out, well you can thank us all for the great advice, and then you know post pictures of you two doing.....stuff.

Who just said that? confused

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Quincy Archer
I totally think you should go for it with this girl. and if it all works out, well you can thank us all for the great advice, and then you know post pictures of you two doing.....stuff.

laughing

Nichole
Originally posted by Quincy Archer

Thank you. smile

cain marko
There is this girl whom i work with and she is gorgeous! unbelievably! i got her number but my life is subject to irony and my phone wont send out to hers!!!!!!!!!

weep

Council#13

First off: Ask her if she has a boyfriend
Secondly: What do you look like. No particular reason why I'm asking roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nah, don't listen to that last part, I was just joking.
Just figure out if she has a boyfriend or not

cain marko
Originally posted by Council#13
First off: Ask her if she has a boyfriend
Secondly: What do you look like. No particular reason why I'm asking roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nah, don't listen to that last part, I was just joking.
Just figure out if she has a boyfriend or not

jus because she is single doesn't mean that you can determine her sexual preferences...

Council#13
No, I'm just saying that if she DOES have a boyfriend that means that she's not a homosexual.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.