Superman Prime vs The Runner/w Power Gem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Soleran
Runner easily I might add.

complexbrother
runner with the power gem almost makes this a spite thread. runner wins.

batdude123
Prime.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by batdude123
Prime. Dc , lover big grin laughing out loud sick

batdude123
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Dc , lover big grin laughing out loud sick

Marvel lover. sick sick sick sick

No, I like Marvel too. wink But Prime would win. no expression

JOE NUNEZ
Marvel lover. sick sick sick sick

No, I like Marvel too. wink But Prime would win. no expression I like DC to, but Runner wins... stick out tongue

batdude123
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
I like DC to, but Runner wins... stick out tongue

herbwank

H. S. 6
Runner with the Power Gem takes it.

golem370
Prime. laughing

golem370
herbwank

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Acrosurge
I'm glad everyone acts so grown up on these forums.

Would anyone care to explain how Runner beats Prime Supes? And how exactly will Prime Supes beat an Elder with Runner's level of movement?

golem370
Speedbiltz and punches his face 1000 times before Superman's writers can react

Acrosurge
Originally posted by golem370
Speedbiltz and punches his face 1000 times before Superman's writers can react That was silly. smile

Any real rationales out there?

golem370
That's very real

I watch Pokemon

golem370
Well if not solo matches then what kind?

JOE NUNEZ
Well if not solo matches then what kind? Hey, lets put Prime agaisnt Sentry... big grin

I watch Pokemon

golem370
I would say Runner with the power gem is equal to or more powerful then Sentry

JOE NUNEZ
I would say Runner with the power gem is equal to or more powerful then Sentry Yeah, but im referring to the lack of feats battle..

golem370
So you want me to put someone with no feats in a team with Superman 1,000,000. No

I watch Pokemon
How about Superman 1 million VS Runner with the power gem?

JOE NUNEZ
Prime vs. Senrty '' The Lack of Feats Battle "

General Kon-El
How LONG has Superman Prime been in the sun? 1000 years? or what?

golem370
Ok.

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by General Kon-El
How LONG has Superman Prime been in the sun? 1000 years? or what? 15,000

golem370
I don't know

I watch Pokemon

batdude123
Originally posted by Acrosurge
I'm glad everyone acts so grown up on these forums.

Would anyone care to explain how Runner beats Prime Supes? And how exactly will Prime Supes beat an Elder with Runner's level of movement?

Well, to start, Superman Prime doesn't have any solid feats. I'm just going to say that right now. But then again, we really don't have that many feats for Sentry, and we see him being put up against guys like Superman 1 Million. erm

Anyway, a point of comparison: Superman once sun dipped for thirty seconds. After that point, he came out insane with power. He was moving PLANETS around at light speed with relative ease. Also, he pretty much handed Imperiex Brainiac 13 his ass on a platter. Pretty impressive, no? Now, multiply that kind of power by 15768000000 consider he was sun soaking for 15,000 years.

Alright, Superman 1 Million was also CRAZY powerful. Even when he was almost dead and extremely weakened, he punched thousands of years through the time dimension. Also, he was even moving GALAXIES with his telekinesis. Not to mention that Superman 1 Million was part imp, and imps have been known to destroy entire UNIVERSES just for fun. Literally, they'd have competitions to see who could destroy the most. wacko With all that said about Superman 1 Million, he admitted that he's NOT EVEN CLOSE to the level of power that Superman Prime wields.

We also have the fact that Superman Prime beat the crap out of Solaris, and used its remains to build a synthetic second Krypton.

So, imo, Superman Prime would waste the Runner with ease. erm

golem370
Big surprise give it up to the fanboy

batdude123
Big surprise give it up to the fanboy

At least I rationalized my thinking. Unlike you, who shows absolutely NO logic whatsoever in your posts, thinking no matter what, that any Marvel character can beat any DC character. You yourself go to sleep in your Hulk pajamas wetting your bed and having your mommy clean it up. Grow up son, and use logic in your posts. Everybody just thinks of your posts as comedic relief, and they don't even take you seriously. Gee, I wonder why? roll eyes (sarcastic)

golem370
I have given reason and debate about my post to.

batdude123
I have given reason and debate about my post to.

You haven't even considered both sides of the argument. All you think of is "DURP D OMGZ111!!! SPEEDBLITZ!!#$!$34" without even realizing that Superman Prime is probably even faster. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Inhuman
The force of an unlimited strength punch backed by the runners speed(warp speed, hundreds of times light speed , ect) would knock superman prime right out the damn comic book pages into your lap. If he wasnt turned into a soup of atoms.

batdude123
Originally posted by Inhuman
The force of an unlimited strength punch backed by the runners speed(warp speed, hundreds of times light speed , ect) would knock superman prime right out the damn comic book pages into your lap. If he wasnt turned into a soup of atoms.

Not even close. Superman Prime's powers would've jumped exponentially above even an imp so it seems. Runner doesn't have a chance when you think about it clearly. Hundreds of times lightspeed wouldn't even be CLOSE to the level of speed Superman Prime would flying at. wink

Inhuman
Not even close. Superman Prime's powers would've jumped exponentially above even an imp so it seems. Runner doesn't have a chance when you think about it clearly. Hundreds of times lightspeed wouldn't even be CLOSE to the level of speed Superman Prime would flying at. wink

hundreds , thousands,warp speed...he can do it all. wink
Anyhow runner can still suck out the sun energy from supes. No matter how much of it he has. Plus the power gem makes runners durability infinate as well. Lastly it boosts up his already almost limiless power to unheard levels.

golem370
Speculation

batdude123
hundreds , thousands,warp speed...he can do it all. wink
Anyhow runner can still suck out the sun energy from supes. No matter how much of it he has. Plus the power gem makes runners durability infinate as well. Lastly it boosts up his already almost limiless power to unheard levels.

Yeah, and Superman would be faster, stonger, more durable, more versatle, more powerful, etc. Sucking out Superman's energy would do him absolutely NO good consider he'd have an endless amount of energy. The Runners powers don't compare to an imps, while Superman Prime's powers are above imps.

Inhuman
Yeah, and Superman would be faster, stonger, more durable, more versatle, more powerful, etc.

More powerfull, more durable, stronger?! eek!
Runner has the power gem. That means Limitless,unlimited strength, power, durability - plus it amps your power up as well. Meaning faster runner.

golem370
I love how you give these detailed BS stories about made up characters you have no idea what Runner could be capable of yet your sure Superman would win.

I watch Pokemon
Made up characters? confused

golem370
Superman and Runner are characters that were made up.

I watch Pokemon
Never mind then. I thought you mean everything Batdude said was BS.

batdude123
More powerfull, more durable, stronger?! eek!
Runner has the power gem. That means Limitless,unlimited strength, power, durability - plus it amps your power up as well. Meaning faster runner.

"Limitless" is a relative term. Tell that to Champion who got his ass beat by Thanos. Is Runner above an imp, or even comparable? No? Didn't think so. Runner goes down hard.

golem370
I did

batdude123
I love how you give these detailed BS stories about made up characters you have no idea what Runner could be capable of yet your sure Superman would win.

Yeah, and you're so sure about what Superman Prime is capable of. roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
I did

Uh huh, and everybody thinks of you as a joke because....... ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

golem370
I didn't say I did but I didn't automatically decide he would win ether unlike you.

golem370
You started making fun of me because I think differently then you do well excuse the hell out of me laughing out loud

batdude123
I didn't say I did but I didn't automatically decide he would win ether unlike you.

YES YOU DID!!! eek! From the very beginning you said Runner would win. laughing

batdude123
You started making fun of me because I think differently then you do well excuse the hell out of me laughing out loud

Fair enough, but you're wrong. erm

golem370
Go back and read grampa I said he would punch Superman 1000 times everybody else keep saying Runner should win.

golem370
About what I never made said who I thought would win. Because I am not educated in the Superman Prime characters I kinda left it up for debate.

Jesse7
Lets not all forget Runner is not as fast as you all think, lest you all forget the beat down Thanos put on the Runner and how easily he out smarted him.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Jesse7
Lets not all forget Runner is not as fast as you all think, lest you all forget the beat down Thanos put on the Runner and how easily he out smarted him.

Thanos had the time gemerm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.