The Mask vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The-Judge
well, both are great. who wins?

batdude123
The Mask 10/10. It's not really a contest, the Mask is simply out of Superman's league.

H. S. 6
The Mask is out of anybody's league. cool

Mider999
maks makes a kryptonite gun and shots supes in the heart five times or turns into kryptonite

Whittdawg92
then hunts mr. mxyzptlk down, then they kill eachother.

rotiart
Something like that. mask 10/10.. indestructible magical entity.. vs superman.. who's only real weakness (if you want to call it that) is that magic acts on him like it does anyone else.

"Look Superman, I've got a gun"
"Do your worst!"
BLAM!! BLAMM!!!
Blood drips from the side of superman's head and lines the pavement
"Eh, that wasn't even my worst!"

Whittdawg92
lmfao.

The-Judge
well, i think so too... but superman have beaten a guy like that in a cartoon

Mider999
yeah but did you read lobo/mask he and lobo killed entire planets just for fun and gods too, then they both got into a fight and the mask was reduced to NOTHING and still healed within seconds fully, he reduced lobo to nothing but a head winning im supposing then lobo got the mask too and killed whole galaxies.

The-Judge
yeah, the mask is nearli impossible to kill...

Tshern
Nearly impossible? He's impervious to damage, that's more than nearly impossible.

Whittdawg92
only way for the mask to be defeated is to remove the mask. otherwise, supes is screwed.

dragonboy_01
the mask because he can pull anything out of nowhere he can pull a peice of krptonite out of his pocket and cam it down sm throat

Whittdawg92
The Mask is ridiculously powerful, but he's still a badass character, and has my thumbs (and middle fingers) up

JohnnyDo3
The Mask will make superman his *****

Jesse7
Actually the mask would be a omniversal power level since it has gone to different megaverses, Image, DC, etc.

It's power level though omniversal varies from wearer to wearer on how they weild and bring out its power or their own and use it as one with one another.

Mider999
cant pull the mask off lobo tried mask told him it wont work less the guy who's wearing it wants it off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.