Jaeh's sigs... crappy, but still sigs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JaehSkywalker
i still need help! do you guys have any suggestions on how to reduce my file 37.5 kb to 30 kb?? erm i wanna put it on my sig on KMC, but it's too big.. erm >.<

anyways, here's my first try...

Barker
You're a MS Paint user?

JaehSkywalker
no... i was experimenting with Adobe with this one... firSt time user... >.<

another crappy one.... >.<

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
i still need help! do you guys have any suggestions on how to reduce my file 37.5 kb to 30 kb?? erm i wanna put it on my sig on KMC, but it's too big.. erm >.<

anyways, here's my first try...

if you have Photo Shop you can click save for web and JPEG is very useful when it comes to saving for different KB.

JaehSkywalker
thanks soo much.. smile

this ain't too good too... i need to learn more.. yes

Prabhodh
Nice start, use a few tutorials from pixel2life wink

Bocaj
I suggest using renders erm stock images are harder to use (for me anyway) I'm sure gamerenders.com has some of obi if you just go to the forums under non game renders and type in kenobi something should pop up

Barker
Originally posted by Bocaj
I suggest using renders erm stock images are harder to use (for me anyway) I'm sure gamerenders.com has some of obi if you just go to the forums under non game renders and type in kenobi something should pop up
Bis? For Bocaj?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.