Madison Jeffries vs. Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Mungi
Attitude: Bloodlust
Cilvilians: None

Stipulations:
*No iron in the blood trick, as both can do that

The Pict
I am tempted to say Jeffries, i like his powers but magneto is more powerful.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by The Pict
I am tempted to say Jeffries, i like his powers but magneto is more powerful.

Oh? how's he more powerful?
========
Sidnote for those who don't know Jeffries:
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Box_IV

batdude123
Magneto.

King_Mungi
Explain how

batdude123
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Explain how

His power base grant him a much wider range of powers making him more versatile.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by batdude123
His power bases have grant him a much wider range of powers making him more versatile.

eh? Jeffries has a much wider range of power and versatlity

batdude123
eh? Jeffries has a much wider range of power and versatlity

No, not really. Magneto's powers are for all intents and purposes unlimited.

The Pict
Magneto also controls other Energies, Jeffries controls materials. big difference

H. S. 6
I'd give it to Magneto due to his control over the entire electromagnetic spectrum.

DarkCrawler
Magneto. Controlling iron isn't really his only trick.

King_Mungi
No, not really. Magneto's powers are for all intents and purposes unlimited.

Unlimited? no they are far from unlimited

Magneto also controls other Energies, Jeffries controls materials. big difference

Actually Jeffries can instantlly create materials to control energies as he frequently has done in the past

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Magneto. Controlling iron isn't really his only trick.

Nor is it Jeffries, can Magneto really take a nuclear explosion?

The Pict

Actually Jeffries can instantlly create materials to control energies as he frequently has done in the past

since when can he create materials? He controls them not producing them

batdude123
Unlimited? no they are far from unlimited

FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES unlimited. I wouldn't just say that his powers are outright UNLIMITED. He has complete control over one of the four primal forces in the universe.

King_Mungi
since when can he create materials? He controls them not producing them

Always, that's his powers he is a technomorph

FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES unlimited. I wouldn't just say that his powers are outright UNLIMITED. He has complete control over one of the four primal forces in the universe.

So goes Guardian of Alpha Flight, but that doesn't mean much. Guardian can literally do anything Magneto can do (wormholes, etc)

The Pict
Always, that's his powers he is a technomorph

yeah he controls metal, glass and plastic though. If you mean he makes something out of those then fair enough. But magneto won't leave him alive while he creates a robot or whatever.

batdude123
Nor is it Jeffries, can Magneto really take a nuclear explosion?

Easily.

Magneto, after being hit by TWO nukes, and being MAJORLY weakened, acts as lightning rod for this much energy:

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/9628/maglightingrodforenergies2bi.jpg

Not to mention his shields have withstood MUCH MUCH worse. Once Mags gets his shields up, Box is screwed.

batdude123
So goes Guardian of Alpha Flight, but that doesn't mean much. Guardian can literally do anything Magneto can do (wormholes, etc)

Nope. He doesn't have the kind of control over the EM spectrum that Magneto does.

King_Mungi
yeah he controls metal, glass and plastic though. If you mean he makes something out of those then fair enough. But magneto won't leave him alive while he creates a robot or whatever.

You do realize he can create anything he wants instantly, he created a spaceship that could travel at speeds faster than light literally in a second.

Easily.

Magneto, after being hit by TWO nukes, and being MAJORLY weakened, acts as lightning rod for this much energy:

Not to mention his shields have withstanded MUCH MUCH worse. Once Mags gets his shields up, Box is screwed.

Show me the scan of him surving two nuke, that's the most important scans not the lightening rod

Like what? as Cyclops optic blasts have broken his shields

King_Mungi
Nope. He doesn't have the kind of control over the EM spectrum that Magneto does.

Actually your wrong he does, as stated and shown. He controls the entire E-M spectrum.

batdude123

TheKahn
Easily.

Not to mention his shields have withstood MUCH MUCH worse. Once Mags gets his shields up, Box is screwed.

Tech was amplifying Magneto's abilities no expression

stick out tongue And be prepared to be buried alive in scans by Mungi

King_Mungi

batdude123

batdude123

TheKahn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.