Deltora Quest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HardRockerTy
ok i read to of therd books and i dont get it cuz u no y?
cuz they ride in cars but then they fight and its like in mid evil days but with cars and stuff....
what time date is it supose to be now future back then mid evil days or what!?

R.F.
What do you mean 'cars'? They don't mention cars at all...

Also, just a little note that might help: Punctuation and grammar are good. Thought you aught to know...

HardRockerTy
ass!

masterkit
Search Function-Its Like Magic

Use It

I found two Deltora Quest Book Threads

Longest Thread:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=338749&highlight=Deltora+Quest+forumid%3A67

Oldest Thread:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=323838&highlight=Deltora+Quest+forumid%3A67

Azure
Originally posted by HardRockerTy
ok i read to of therd books and i dont get it cuz u no y?
cuz they ride in cars but then they fight and its like in mid evil days but with cars and stuff....
what time date is it supose to be now future back then mid evil days or what!? WTF! What the f**k? What are you talking about??? There isn't even electricity in Deltora!! You need to get your facts straight!!

Azure
ok, now I am irritated! and people suffer when I am annoyed! will somebody please reply??? I'll give you a bunny flavored cookie! *puppy dog eyes*

Azure
gurrr...I'm a Flamingo!

Azure
And then Harry Potter said, "Leave my wand alone!!"

Because I can
Originally posted by Azure
And then Harry Potter said, "Leave my wand alone!!"

gahahhahahhahaha!

Azure
Azure: Don't be all up in my Koolaide! My Koolaide! STAY AWAY!! YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY OF MY BUNNY FLAVORED KOOLAIDE!! My precious Koolaide. They didn't understand. Listens to those kenderses whine, precious! They whine like filthy, little hobbitses! No Koolaide for you!!!

She-Magus (my other personality): But precious, isn't it our job to spread the love and peace, using our bunny Koolaide? *cough, hack, cough* CARAMON, BRING ME MY TEA!!!

Azure: Never, precious, the bunny Koolaide is all for us!! MUHAHAHHAHAHAHA!! BWHAHAHAH!!!

She-Magus:*thwack*

Azure:*thud*

She-Magus: That will teach you to steal my magic wand!

Echo (also my OTHER personality): Hey, like, what are you guys doing?

Azure: *wakes up* You're still alive??

She-Magus: I could have sworn we got rid of you along time ago...

Echo: Well, She-Magus,was like, "I'll throw you into oblivian!!" and then
Azure was all, "or better yet, push you into the mud!" and I was, like,"EEWWW!" and then you both started laughing. And then Harry Potter said, "Leave my wand alone!!"
And Caramon, was all, "yeah, I like potatoes."
So then I was, like "Don't be all up in Tika's Koolaide!"
And then Azure said " Stay away from my Koolaide!" and then she went all Exorcist on us. so yeah, what are we talking about???

Because I can
no expression i'm lost.. i think ill go now

Azure
youre not lost, you are right where they want you! *points to a UFO above*

gazzar
hehehehehehehehe "i like potatoes."

Azure
Azure: potatoes are really good with bunnies too!
She-Magus: EEK! bunnies! Save me, Raistlin!!

why the heck would HardRockerTY get all worked up over a book and then start a thread, but then just leave!!! now I am mad, because now I have nothing to talk about.....except the recipe for bunny stew!

gazzar
mabie he just wanted to start an argument, but once he got into it he realised he was going to lose,so he left?
or aliens might have went to his house and abducted him for testings, you know to find our weakness so they can invade. but what do i know.
bunny stew? hmmm now im intreaged, you must share this recipe.

Craft
*Walks out random portal twirling the stolen headband.* Bah! I say his sheer stupidity collapsed in on itself and sucked his brain into a singularity, the pressure sent it to another dimension, thus turning him into a vegetable...also the explosion killed all the people in the alternate dimension, just so you know. Oh and bunny stew is overrated...they're better on kebabs stick out tongue ... Oh right, I've still stolen Azure's stuff... *Jumps back into pocket dimension and closes it out of fear for own life.*

gazzar
damn you! and your poket dimension.
How do i get one?
bunny stew, bunny kebabas; is there anything you cant do with bunnies?

Azure
I'LL GET YOU, CRAFT!!!! MARK MY WOOORRRDDDDSSSSS!!!!!!!
anyone want a bunny cookie???

masterkit
Originally posted by masterkit
Search Function-Its Like Magic

Use It

I found two Deltora Quest Book Threads

Longest Thread:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=338749&highlight=Deltora+Quest+forumid%3A67

Oldest Thread:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=323838&highlight=Deltora+Quest+forumid%3A67

gazzar
i want a bunny cookie!

masterkit
Please Use One Of The Threads I Posted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.