Marvel Crisis on Infinite Earths

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Basti0n
Okay, Imagine Anti-Montior tried to do to the Marvel Universe what he did to the DC one, create your team you think could take him down and explain how.

rotiart
My Team???

Every god damn abstract, nonabstract, hero, nonhero, villain, nonvillain, skyfather, non skyfather, god, nongod, demon, nondemon, That exists in my universe.

Or I'd get LT to smack the 'ho up!

H. S. 6
T. O. A. A.

Basti0n
LOL I dont think it would take THAT much do to the jbo care to narrow it down?

rotiart
Actually yes it would

It took an infinite number of supermen, flashes, GLS, wonderwomen, Batmen, to defeat him.

I only get one universe to work with? I choose every damn thing in that universe... and i'd still lose.

Multiversal power... vs universal powers.... we lose...

only way we can win is if kubik or molecule man decide to help... and who's to say they will.

Validus
Technically, there were only 2 Supermen, 1 Flash, 2 Wonder Women and zero GL's. stick out tongue

rotiart
he destroyed every other dc earth...

Validus
Originally posted by rotiart
he destroyed every other dc earth...
Yeah but we don't know whether those Earth's all had a Superman or a Wonder Woman or whoever. GL's only exist in one universe.

thedude1948
Galactus
Aegis
Tenebrous

the three most powerful people in the 616 universe takes it.

rotiart
Oh hellllllll no.

Mider999
he'd probably eat the marvel universe only reason dc didnt die is cause spectre beat him up pretty bad then he got hit with the OE.

Basti0n
well my team to take him down:
Tyrant
Galactus
Thanos
X-Man
Captian Marvel (Genis)
Thor
Silver Surfer
Doctor Strange
Scarlet Witch
Nimrod

rotiart
Still not even close.

Broly92
LT....wins easily no expression

Validus
When the Spectre has to step in to stop someone, you can pretty much leave out guys like Thor and the Surfer. wink

Broly92
blink Duhhh!!!!!

rotiart
Still though in Kingdom come, its wasn't Spectre backed by presence (LT level), and that spectre still lay a beating onto antimonitor.

Basti0n
Scarlet Witch can alter reality, she could make him go away

thedude1948
Originally posted by Basti0n
Scarlet Witch can alter reality, she could make him go away

She cant mindwipe Wolverine but she can erase the Anti Monitor. roll eyes (sarcastic)

rotiart
She would try. So far Scarlet which has rewritten our "earth" and created another "universe"

Antimonitor destroyed the entire multiverse.

BuzzKiller
LT lays the beat down

Draco69
Unfortunately the DC Cosmics didn't really get involved. Except for the Roman Gods, Darkseid (at the very last minute), and Spectre (the universe was damn near dead...).

If they DID it certainly wouldn't have turned out the way it was.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Draco69
Unfortunately the DC Cosmics didn't really get involved. Except for the Roman Gods, Darkseid (at the very last minute), and Spectre (the universe was damn near dead...).

If they DID it certainly wouldn't have turned out the way it was.

Thank you!!

People act like Supermen, Flash and WonderWoman were skyfathers PC.

Heroes are at the bottom of the power totem.

If the Promethian Giants and others of their ilk had been involved, the conflict would've ended much more promptly.

The MU could do this with ease.

Validus
Superman is abstract level.

Tron
I'm surprised no one's tried to use characters from the different Marvel Earths. That said, I say send the Marvel Zombies. stick out tongue

Big Sexy
Reed with the UN
Adam Warlock with the IG
Thanos with the HOTU
the cosmics and abstacts
the celestial race
theirs a number of possibilites for Marvel to destroy AM

Skeets
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Reed with the UN
Adam Warlock with the IG
Thanos with the HOTU
the cosmics and abstacts
the celestial race
theirs a number of possibilites for Marvel to destroy AM
some of those options aren't available.Celestials get pimpslapped by Anti-moniter.

golem370
How about New Sun,Hyperstorm,Thanos,Insane Genis-Vell,Odin,Depowered Tyrant,Enslaver,Rune King Thor,Kubik,Shaper of the Worlds,Zeus,Surtur,Mangog and last but not least Exitar my favorite character

Skeets
Originally posted by golem370
How about New Sun,Hyperstorm,Thanos,Insane Genis-Vell,Odin,Depowered Tyrant,Enslaver,Rune King Thor,Kubik,Shaper of the Worlds,Zeus,Surtur,Mangog and last but not least Exitar my favorite character
AM shits on all of them.

K3VIL
DC Universe was saved thank to Spectre's major help.
Marvel has his own version of Spectre.The Living Tribunal.The one who serves the will of a higher power.LT will weak the AM and then he'll be obliterated from Skyfathers, Celestials, Galactus, Watchers combined assault.

Superherovandal
yeah it would take LT to help defeat AM. any lower and you've got an eaten MU.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Validus
Superman is abstract level.

I forgot that tiny fact...............

But on the real, the Celestial Hosts, and other high powered characters should beat him.
They individually may not match Spectre's power, but combined, they come close.
And considering what took him out in the end, the MU has this.
And LT need to get involved.

darthgoober
Wait, now everyone is acting like the heroes are usless in this fight, but didn't Supergirl take on AM, and destroy most of his armor?

galan7777777
galactus (full power)
MORG
thanos /w/ IG
Adam warlock

golem370
What about the Infinites,Celestials,Makers,Vishanti and Atlez to find these characters http://www.knightmare6.com/faq/cosmic_entities_marvel/

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Skeets
some of those options aren't available.Celestials get pimpslapped by Anti-moniter. not really.

Skeets
Originally posted by Big Sexy
not really.
What?the part about AM pimpslapping the Celestials?

galan7777777
Originally posted by golem370
What about the Infinites,Celestials,Makers,Vishanti and Atlez to find these characters http://www.knightmare6.com/faq/cosmic_entities_marvel/ the infinates are damn impressive

MuffinmanMike
Guys. This is a massive crossover event.

All it takes is the Avengers. Even the current roster. Duh.

(Just note I'm replacing Echo with Ms. Marvel since that's essentially what the comics did.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.