Dead Man's Shoes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slasher06
Just saw that Dead Man's Shoes comes out on DVD 9/5...don't know why it took so long to release. It did pretty poorly in the theaters but I'm hoping more people will see it in the U.S. after it gets released. It's an intense revenge film with great acting, I don't understand why it didn't get more attention.

The DVD is supposed to have some great interviews and commentary with Shane Meadows and Paddy Considine. I can't wait to pick it up.

jaden101
ironically i was going to ressurect the old thread again because i watched it again today

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=339310&highlight=dead+mans+shoes

i was in a "revenge film mood" today and watched this...lady vengence and sympathy for mr vengence

dead mans shoes beats both

paddy considine is amazing as Richard...the scene that always gets me is when he and anthony are sitting in the old tractor tyres on the farm and anthony as asking if richard remembers coming to his school to play football

the look on richard's face has so much conflicting emotions in it...the memories of anthony...the sadness and guilt...

amazing film...anyone who hasn't seen it should definitely get it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.