Nightwing vs. Black Widow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No prep. No PIS/CIS. Bloodlust on. Usual equipment. BW doesn't have any guns.

ExtraMision5555
nightwing 7/10?

DarkCrawler
Nightwing for majority.

Tshern
Black Widow has nothing to grant her the majority. Nightwing has it in the bag.

darthgoober
Nightwing would take the majority, but Black Widow would make it difficult. I remember her taking on Red Skull solo for a few pages once.

jrodslam
I think these two are some of the most underrated combatants in this forum. Nightwing edges her in agility, but shes not to far off. Her h2h skills are also underrated, so she may be able to give him a run for his money considering shes gave DD trouble a couple of times.

I think its Nightwings equipment that puts him over the top. She does still have her widow stings i assume, so if she were to tag him a couple of times with that, it would help her get the win. However NW just has more to work with than her.

Nightwing 7/10. Maybe 8/10.

Tassadar
Originally posted by jrodslam
I think these two are some of the most underrated combatants in this forum. Nightwing edges her in agility, but shes not to far off. Her h2h skills are also underrated, so she may be able to give him a run for his money considering shes gave DD trouble a couple of times.

I think its Nightwings equipment that puts him over the top. She does still have her widow stings i assume, so if she were to tag him a couple of times with that, it would help her get the win. However NW just has more to work with than her.

Nightwing 7/10. Maybe 8/10.

yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.