Thanos /w/ IG v.s. classic ION

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
alright who would win between these 2? both have near unlimited powers; and they are bloodlusted........ i think thanos with the IG would take this...what do u think?

galan7777777
heres ION

galan7777777
heres thanos /w/ IG

rotiart
Thanos with IG went challenged even LT. He easily defeated the representation of our universe.

Ion has not challenged any beings such as Spectre full powered... rewritten time or anything.

Adam Warlock with Gauntlet saw the numerous battles between himself and LT before hand, and ended up determining that it appears that it would happen over and over. (essentially a stalemate) so he decided to let LT do what he will. LT.. the multiversal power.

Ion has never combined 2 universes into 1. or challenged universal, multiversal beings. he doesn't stand a chance.

thedude1948
Originally posted by rotiart

Adam Warlock with Gauntlet saw the numerous battles between himself and LT before hand, and ended up determining that it appears that it would happen over and over. (essentially a stalemate) so he decided to let LT do what he will. LT.. the multiversal power.

uhhh...... how did you come up with this..... no expression

rotiart
I can't remember the issue. but it was adam warlock arguing against lt. and lt was telling adam about what would happen if they found, the countless lives lost or something. Adam saw that they would fight over and over, about pretty much what a waste of time it was. its at the end of the infinity gauntlet saga.

galan7777777
remember ION achieved godhood with his powers

thedude1948
Part of the reason he ruled against Adam Warlock is the Living Tribunal knew he could take the gauntlet back.

galan7777777
and the LT cant be challenged simply by the IG as has been shown in the past

Avalonofthewind
Could go either way. Both were "unlimited" in scope.

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/6007/ionspectrend6.th.jpg

Broly92
Thanos with IG wins 7/10

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Broly92
Thanos with IG wins 7/10

How did you come to this..........interesting.......conclusion?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by rotiart

Incorrect. Nowhere was that stated, this is just your assumption.

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3233004

Adam because of the foresight the time gem allows for foresaw that he would eventually submit to LTs judgement. The other stuff you've added on to hype up the IG is unsupported.

Broly92
Thanos with IG did much more than Ion did but it is correct I am not 100% certain of my conclusion

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by thedude1948
uhhh...... how did you come up with this..... no expression

smokin' I believe this had something to do with it.

Avalonofthewind
Thanos with IG did much more than Ion did but it is correct I am not 100% certain of my conclusion

Untrue. At the top of the list, they were both a challenge to the top of the line characters of each universe...LT and Spectre.

Both could do pretty much whatever they wanted and were both infinite.

Looks like you were just babbling out an answer for attention again...

Broly92
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Untrue. At the top of the list, they were both a challenge to the top of the line characters of each universe...LT and Spectre.

Both could do pretty much whatever they wanted and were both infinite.

Looks like you were just babbling out an answer for attention again...
roll eyes (sarcastic) no

GalacticStorm
I dont know much about Ion, can someone tell me the issue he first got his powers in, a few issues with some cool feats hes performed in and the issue where he lost this power level in please.

Avalonofthewind
roll eyes (sarcastic) no yes

I'm almost a 100% sure you never read the Ion saga and maybe read some of the IG.

Broly92
Yes your right I'm some fool idiot who says nonsense roll eyes (sarcastic) because you say I am in every thread so you don't have to debate just undermine me wink

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
I dont know much about Ion, can someone tell me the issue he first got his powers in, a few issues with some cool feats hes performed in and the issue where he lost this power level in please.

Buy the book called "The Power of Ion."

It contains the arc. I already posted a scan earlier in the thread with Ion having the power to unmake a full power parallax.

GalacticStorm
Buy the book called "The Power of Ion."

It contains the arc. I already posted a scan earlier in the thread with Ion having the power to unmake a full power parallax.

Yes but not directly. Its not like he wouldve applied his power directly to Parallax and taken away his power. He would have just altered events in the past which lead to Hal gaining that level of power thats totally different.

Dont get me wrong im not siding with the IG here, i personally think as of recent times its being overrated by certain members, i just want to find out more about Ion.

If you've got this Power Of Ion book i dont suppose you could tell me the issues it collected could you?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Yes but not directly. Its not like he wouldve applied his power directly to Parallax and taken away his power. He would have just altered events in the past which lead to Hal gaining that level of power thats totally different.

Dont get me wrong im not siding with the IG here, i personally think as of recent times its being overrated by certain members, i just want to find out more about Ion.

If you've got this Power Of Ion book i dont suppose you could tell me the issues it collected could you?

I don't think you've sided with anyone. If I told you the book that has the whole series collected, why would want the issues? Wouldn't the book would be the cheaper solution?

Broly92
I'm saying tie because I really don't have any evidnce to defend either side to win

GalacticStorm
I don't think you've sided with anyone. If I told you the book that has the whole series collected, why would want the issues? Wouldn't the book would be the cheaper solution?

The debates not gonna last as long as it will take for me to get around to buying the book lol. I asked for the specific issues because theres an even cheaper solution shifty

galan7777777
going by on pannel feats id pick thanos IG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.