The Weird Al Show DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolfie
Great show.

Here's a warning to owners or potential owners of it.

It appears in the episode, The Competition, on disc 3, has trouble in the audio during a couple minutes of it. The sound goes in and out.

I exchanged my copy, thinking mine was just messed up, but had the same exact problem with the second copy. Some person just messaged me saying he had the same problem as well.

I'm not upset about it. It just cuts out of some musical number from some band I don't care about (why have guest bands in a show where the host is a singer?), and a couple words are cut out later.

Other than that, great set. smile

ADarksideJedi
I love that guy I have to get that dvd!jmsp_ike

The Core
Weird Al himself said it sucked, and the reviews I read said the same thing. I've come to realize, television shows really don't have much rewatch value.

Impediment
Originally posted by The Core
I've come to realize, television shows really don't have much rewatch value.

Even animated shows like ATHF, The Simpsons, and Family Guy? sad

Solo
Originally posted by Impediment
And:
Twin Peaks
Cowboy Bebop
Veronica Mars
Arrested Development
Entourage
Stella

So many great television shows I could watch over and over.

Wolfie
I don't think anything has more rewatch value than ATHF.

Of course, this is an exaggeration.

The Core

In my opinion, yeah. I never watched much television to begin with, and when I did own all those AS/CN shows on DVD, I watched them, then eventually sold them off. I didn't see the point in owning a collection of 8 minute shows that I'll never watch again, because they're so short, if they were any good, you'd remember them.

The same approach ultimately played into what movies I still own. I just owned a lot of movies that were good, that I've seen a lot, but don't need around the house. I tend to think I forced myself into liking movies just to own them, and thet bothered me.

Thus, the exodus. I still look at the thread where we talk about what we've just bought and say "Why buy it?". It's all personal preference, but I prefer money over movies at this point in time. Besides, I'm so sold on HD after having got HD programming through Comcast, I can't get my new G2 HD-DVD player soon enough. I'd watch crappy movies over and over again just because it looks so damn good.

ADarksideJedi
Anyone have the link to where I get this dvd?Can't find it.jm

Wolfie
http://www.amazon.com/Weird-Al-Show-Complete/dp/B000EQ5UVE/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-8620883-3571845?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1178346834&sr=8-1

ADarksideJedi
Thanks for the link,Just watch "You are pitful" on youtube really funny video!jm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.