Promethean Giants VS Celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nogoodnamesleft
Admittedly, I know nothing about the Promethean Giants other than that they're supposed to be DC's answer to Marvel's Celestials. Well, that's what I heard. Just what is the deal with the Promethean Giants anyways?

rotiart
no idea either. stick out tongue i'm like in a boat, adrift at sea when it comes to these giants.

Sixth_Winged
aren't the promethian giants supposed to be bigger than earth or something?

Other than that, what other feats do they have that indicates other powers aside from their humongous build? I know Darkseid used to keep 2 of them and such. If so, they get ****ed just by being oversized underlings of the DS.

guy222
Originally posted by Nogoodnamesleft
Admittedly, I know nothing about the Promethean Giants other than that they're supposed to be DC's answer to Marvel's Celestials. Well, that's what I heard. Just what is the deal with the Promethean Giants anyways?

Celestials

nvrbeenwthagirl
Inconclusive. We dont' know all of the PG's powers. Now if we include all of the PG's and their weapons, then we can argue with Mageddon and with the world destroyer S'ivaa. Who both would make it a rough ride for the celestials.

Galan007
Celestials.

quanchi112
celestials for sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.