Most Watched Episode

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sith Lord Windu
i didn't know where to post this so im doing it here.

the question is: what is your most watched episode, and no i don't mean best, i mean what episode do you watch the most. it could be for a specific moment or fight or the entire movie.

mine is the whole of episode 3 is my favorite, the dooku fight is, IMO, the best overall fight of the movie and possibly the saga embarrasment

exanda kane
Not the right forum for this answer but The Empire Strikes Back!

Tangible God
Originally posted by exanda kane
Not the right forum for this answer but The Empire Strikes Back!

((The_Anomaly))
This is hard for me to answer, but I think I've seen ROTJ and ROTS the most times of any other SW film, next would prolly be AOTC or TMP.

Other then ROTJ I've seen all the PT movies far more times then the OT.

In order of most times watched its prolly.

1. ROTJ (cause it was my favorite as a kid)
2. ROTS
3. AOTC
4. TPM
5. ESB
6. ANH

Darth Kreiger
Probably the OT movies, but wouldn't know which, I probably watched all 3 at least twice a week when I was a kid

In the PT, it's between TPM(for the Darth Maul duel) and ROTS as a whole

John!attheDisco
ROTS

stunna1773
TPM is mine because of the sabre duel at the end

Sith Master X
Attack of the Clones.

Jedi Priestess
Prolly A New Hope

((The_Anomaly))
Ew, I can barley sit through 30 mins of ANH now, so boring. Only the beginning is interesting, most of the rest is pretty lame, the end attack on the Death Star is alright though.

JaehSkywalker
TPM ANH TESB AOTC

least>> ROTS and ROTJ >> too heart breaking... i'm gonna cry... no expression

Neo_Version 7
Attack of the Clones, unfortunately...

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
1. ROTJ (cause it was my favorite as a kid)

Same here... when I was a kid, virtually every Saturday morning I'd watch a Star Wars movie, and 4 times out of 5 it was Jedi. It is just so much more fun a film than the others, and very much aimed more towards children than the other two... which is probably why it's my least favourite of the OT now.

Akira99
Now adays I rarely watch entire episodes, instead when I feel like watching some action I just keep ep1,2,3,5 in a place where I can take out the DVDs easily.
In order of how much I watch:
1] ROTS: I always watch Dooku vs. Kenobi+Ani - its just such a breath taking dual and my favourite - short but very sweet - the camera angles were very good and it was just so fast. I then fast forward to the Mace vs. Palps dual and then to the final duals
2] ESB: Luke vs. Vader - great dual and the stuff in between with Han and Chewy etc. is actually good with great music unlike the crap you get in TPM.
3] AOTC: I quickly go to the Jango vs. Kenobi scene and then fast forward to the space dual which is just great . I then go to the scene where Dooku interrogates Kenobi - its a very good scene imo. Now usually I go straight to the Dooku end duals which I rarely tire off but sometimes I watch parts of the colosseum scene and watch the Jango vs. Mace part
4] TPM: The scene where Maul ambushes Jinn and sometimes the pod-race scene though rarely and sometimes the scene where Sidious introduces Maul to viceroy. And of course the ending dual of the fates - only problem is having to fast forward through all that crap in between
5] On some occasions I may watch ROTJ where Palps attakcs Luke etc.

overlord
I've probably still watched ANH the most. It's not boring at all in my opinion. The Tantive V scene, the Tatooine scene and the death star shit is all still good for me.

Council#13
1. ROTS
2. ROTJ
3. AOTC
4. TPM
5. ESB
6. ANH

EPIIIBITES
Mos def AOTC...

So many goodies. It's without a doubt the most artistically rich film of the saga...Lucas, Chiang et al at the peak of their powers...and was such a leap in film effects even by SW standards at the time...the combination of the two has made made it irresisitable for me.

No film had even come close to doing something like the scale of the Coruscant speeder chase for example...that one scene alone is more effects work than most any other film until that point would have in a whole movie...

And you catch new stuff with repeated viewings of Clones more than any of the other SW films...this is especially true with the OT films of course because of the style of films they are, the content and/or budgets.

I somehow tend to not overwatch films that I really respect. I saw the LOTR films twice each in the theatres...wouldn't want to see them again for maybe another couple years...it would ruin it...don't know how/why people do it. Next time I'll see them, they could be just as incredible as when I first saw them.

Movies like the PT movies are meant for exactly this...SW nerds staying at home and skipping to the favorite parts of their "cartoon" over and over again cause it's neat-o.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Sith Master X
Attack of the Clones.
Also the best of the movies.

cking
1. ROTS-I liked all the fights in this one especially sidious vs. yoda and obi-wan and anakin vs. Dooku.

2. ROTJ-the best part besides luke bringing anakin back to the lightside is when the rebel alliance won a decisive battle against the empire in which they looked like they all were going to be killed and blowing up the second death star.

3. ESB-the battle of Hoth was pretty cool despite the empire easilty won it and the revelation of Darth Vader being the father of Luke.

4. ATOC-similiar to revenge of the sith but it have as much action but the droids vs. the jedi were awesome. I also liked that yoda finally real looking up like the previous episodes he looked stoned because he was a muppet.

5. TPM-it was boring throughout the movie except for the final scene and if it wasn't for that I would have put this last instead.

6. ANH-boring until luke destroyed the death star.

Caledor
Revenge of the Sith would be my most watched episode.

exanda kane
Originally posted by EPIIIBITES
Mos def AOTC...

So many goodies. It's without a doubt the most artistically rich film of the saga...Lucas, Chiang et al at the peak of their powers...and was such a leap in film effects even by SW standards at the time...the combination of the two has made made it irresisitable for me.

No film had even come close to doing something like the scale of the Coruscant speeder chase for example...that one scene alone is more effects work than most any other film until that point would have in a whole movie...

And you catch new stuff with repeated viewings of Clones more than any of the other SW films...this is especially true with the OT films of course because of the style of films they are, the content and/or budgets.

I somehow tend to not overwatch films that I really respect. I saw the LOTR films twice each in the theatres...wouldn't want to see them again for maybe another couple years...it would ruin it...don't know how/why people do it. Next time I'll see them, they could be just as incredible as when I first saw them.

Movies like the PT movies are meant for exactly this...SW nerds staying at home and skipping to the favorite parts of their "cartoon" over and over again cause it's neat-o.

Sorry to nitpick etc. but I really, really do not see anyone of this with Attack of the Clones. I mean the Coruscant Speeder chase might have been a landmark for CGI, but I didn't feel involed at all and there are definetly more interesting examples of sci-fi city scapes. half the landscape shots in Blade Runner are more interesting than this 10 minute sequence. The rest of the film I just don't feel involved in, Anakin isn't a likable character and Obi-Wan's presence seems awkward. It's difficult to point out specirfic places where the PT went wrong, this film, for me, just suffers from Lucas' whole reimagination of Star Wars with TPM.

Quinlan_Vos
My order would be:

1.) ROTS- Lots of lightsaber duels! A nice transition between the PT and the OT.

2.) TESB- Great storyline, good acting. My favorite parts was the Battle of Hoth, the lightsaber duel, flying through the asteroid, and meeting Yoda.

3.)ANH - Very original for its time. Unique storyline that intrigued audiences. My favorite parts was the Mos Eisely spaceport, rescuing Princess Leia, the attack on the Death Star, and meeting Darth Vader.

4.) AOTC- Okay storyline. The love between Anakin and Padme was too cheesy, nothing like the one between Han and Leia. However, I did like the Coruscant speeder chase, Jango Fett vs. Obi-Wan, Slave I vs. Obi-Wan's ship, the Geonosis Arena, and the climatic lightsaber duel (Go Yoda!)

5.) ROTJ- The storyline is great. However, I hated the Ewoks. I mean GL made all the other races look "real" but the Ewoks look like puppets. However, the Battle of Endor was still good. Luke fighting the rancor and the fight on the sail barge was cool (Leia choking Jabba, lol). I would have wanted Boba Fett to get a larger role in the storyline, however unfortunately he had to get swallowed, though he lives. My favorite parts was Luke fighting the rancor, assault on the sail barge, Yoda's death, so sad sad , Battle of Endor, and the final lightsaber duel.

6.) TPM- The storyline is not that great. I mean some Trade Federation has an army to defeat an entire planet. I mean, isn't it supposed to be just a trade federation??? Only due to the advancements of technology is this movie saved. Anakin as a little boy is interesting, but I think he should have been slightly older. The best parts is Naboo Podrace and the duel of the fates.

coolmovies
The empire strikes back

EPIIIBITES
Originally posted by exanda kane
It's difficult to point out specirfic places where the PT went wrong

It's ALL wrong...the whole film is clunky, uninvolving, horribly scripted/acted, plotless, badly paced...but darn cool lookin'.

I wouldn't watch it so much if it wasn't such crap... wink

Rampant ox
Originally posted by EPIIIBITES
horribly scripted/acted

You better not be insulting Christopher Lee... stick out tongue

Sith Master X
Christopher Lee is the man. Darth Maul needed make-up to look menacing, all Lee needed was the dark sound of his voice.

J-Unit
I have watched the ESB most off all in my 2 trilogys but i gotta say that i am really stucked with episode III and i dont even know why, its like magnetism or probably because this is the end of ''all'' movies so there u have my answer and i know youll agree!!! lol

Red Superfly
Empire Strikes Back, with A New Hope and ROTJ close behind.

The prequels suck.

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Sith Master X
Christopher Lee is the man. Darth Maul needed make-up to look menacing, all Lee needed was the dark sound of his voice.

You hit the nail right on the head. wink

Tangible God
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Empire Strikes Back, with A New Hope and ROTJ close behind.

The prequels suck. High five!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.