Smallville Season 6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chase el
http://www.cwtv.com/cw-smallville.html

steverules
I think this should be in the smallville forum

superman41082
Dude...... the guy playing Jimmy Olsen has been another character in 2 episodes of Smallville. He was the guy that got Clarks powers after a bolt of lightning hit him while holding Kryptonite. I don't like that.

chase el
i think it might have been his brother... i hope cuz that would def be kinda stupid.

Lois and Jimmy shouldnt be on that show to begin with it kinda doesnt fit in with any other Superman storyline. Clark falls in love with Lois instantly at the Daily Planet.

I love the show and enjoy almost all the episodes but they need to end it this year

Up In Flames
Smallville sucks!!! i couldnt think of a more valid reason to dislike superman.

Sparkz
Originally posted by chase el
i think it might have been his brother... i hope cuz that would def be kinda stupid.

Lois and Jimmy shouldnt be on that show to begin with it kinda doesnt fit in with any other Superman storyline. Clark falls in love with Lois instantly at the Daily Planet.

I love the show and enjoy almost all the episodes but they need to end it this year

I'm not sure it is his brother it looks far to much like him, how hard can it be to find another actor instead of recyling one, Smallville has gotten lazy in its old age.

complexbrother
was that Green Arrow !? I hope so *squels with exitement*

chase el
Originally posted by complexbrother
was that Green Arrow !? I hope so *squels with exitement*

yuppp

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Sparkz
I'm not sure it is his brother it looks far to much like him, how hard can it be to find another actor instead of recyling one, Smallville has gotten lazy in its old age. Actually they are brothers. The one that stole clarks powers also played Ice-man in the X-men movies.

smiley8
They do look similar, when i saw that trailer i thought that was Ice-man !

ankur29
is jimmy olsen iceman?

K3VIL
New Heroes:
Green Arrow

New Enemies:
Zod possessing Lex

New Relationship:
Zod and Lana, Lex and Lana

We'll Miss:
Jonathan Kent, who'll die after the fight with Luthor Senior.

Battles:
Clark VS Zod/Lex
Clark VS Lex

Questions:
Clark is grabbed to what seems a space rocket or a missile, anyone got infos about it?
Clark fights Lex, and broke that steel bar with his forearm, will Lex finally gain real evidence of his being a superpowered being?

Notes:
Lois a strip dancer?Oh yeah

ankur29
jonathan is already dead some of teh clisp were form season 5

chase el
Originally posted by K3VIL
New Heroes:
Green Arrow

New Enemies:
Zod possessing Lex

New Relationship:
Zod and Lana, Lex and Lana

We'll Miss:
Jonathan Kent, who'll die after the fight with Luthor Senior.

Battles:
Clark VS Zod/Lex
Clark VS Lex

Questions:
Clark is grabbed to what seems a space rocket or a missile, anyone got infos about it?
Clark fights Lex, and broke that steel bar with his forearm, will Lex finally gain real evidence of his being a superpowered being?

Notes:
Lois a strip dancer?Oh yeah

alot of those clips like clark clinging onto the rocket ship and lois as a stripper and his dad dying are from season 5

Big Sexy
Originally posted by ankur29
is jimmy olsen iceman? No hes Icemans little brother.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.