Doomsday vs Pitt, Hulk & Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JohnnyDo3
Doomsday takes on Pitt, Hulk & Thing

batdude123
Doomsday with ease.

badabing
Hulk wins this alone.

Grimm22
Thing summons his army of millions to attack Doomsday, who is distracted while Ben goes and gets the Ultimate Nullifier and kills Doomsday big grin

Whittdawg92
Doomsday ftw.

Accel
DD.

Wolverine2006
Pitt kills Doomsday....then he kills Hulk and The Thing

Tassadar
Doomsday.

jostopholees
Hulk beats his cheap dc imitation alone. Adding thing and pitt is overkill.

Crease
Thing dies first. Unless Hulk can regrow an entire head after having it ripped from his neck, he goes sson after. Pitt I know nothing of other than hearsay.

Juntai
Doomsday.

Reaper777
Doomsday is goin down.

Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Pitt kills Doomsday....then he kills Hulk and The Thing

rock

batdude123
Pitt wouldn't have a prayer against DD.

Reaper777
Just Pitt would put up a fight, he'd still loose though, but Pitt hulk and Thing.........DD loses

Whittdawg92
thing isn't even needed, but PItt and Hulk would hold out for quite a while.

batdude123
Originally posted by Reaper777
Just Pitt would put up a fight, he'd still loose though, but Pitt hulk and Thing.........DD loses

No, the team still loses.

Reaper777
Originally posted by batdude123
No, the team still loses.

HOW COULD THEY LOOSE?

batdude123
Doomsday pwned the JLA.

Reaper777
Doomsday pwned the JLA.

Well, ya do have a point......They do have a chance though....

darthgoober
Doomsday pwned the JLA.

That was an impressive feat I'll admit, but you have to admit that it was a pretty watered down Justice League. I personally think the big 7 could have taken him out.

ThePittman

Reaper777

ThePittman
DD can come back from the dead. You can "kill" him but he just comes back now (from my understanding) what kills him or beats him doesn't work the same way next time.

Reaper777
Originally posted by ThePittman
DD can come back from the dead. You can "kill" him but he just comes back now (from my understanding) what kills him or beats him doesn't work the same way next time.

Okay, He should have made it DD with one life(or 2) vs Pitt, Hulk, and Thing......Yup DD wins.

Thanos_THOTU
Hulk destroyed a comet twice the size of earth with a punch, he have been flayed down to his bones and then regenerate even though there wasent anything left.
Hulk would kill everyone there.

ThePittman
Pitt would eat Hulk and Thing for lunch. At base level DD is far stronger then them and with his speed and other abilities would be able to drop them fairly quickly and for the rules of the fight would count as a win. Now granted Pitt and Hulk would heal from this but the fight would be over.

ankur29
hulk gets as pissed he was with onslaught and continues to increase his strength 100tons a minute and rips dds ball off and exchanges them with his eyes and farts in his mouth ...............lol

and for the climax he smashes him stright to the core of the earth which cause dd to melt

the others watch suprised nad buy hulk a large beer

ThePittman

Reaper777

ankur29
no he don't he jus needs the right type of motivation .lets hope dd does something stupid and tries to pull betty(you know what kind of pulling ...chat her up), or he swears at hulk's mum

Whittdawg92
Thing isn't needed, but PItt and Hulk would stand a chance...well for a while taht is.

hulkrulz
THE JLA are wussies! All of these guys are class 100 with one who has held up 150 billion tons on his shoulders for countless hours and survived black holes.
DD gets his ass whooped

guy222
team

Bouboumaster
Team destroy him.

Heck Hulk alone might win this

quanchi112
Hulk solos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.