Superman Returns Sequel Confirmed: What to Call it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superman41082
It's confirmed now. Superman will get another shot at the big screen. What do you call it?

superman41082
Ok, and where is the thread about what the SR sequel's plot should be about? Or is there one yet?

Ultraman Baltan
I have a title. Superman Returns Again In A Sequel To A Piece Of S*** Movie.

grey fox
Since they called the Batman Begins sequel Dark Knight why not call the superman returns sequel Man of Steel ?

colossus_2000
I had thought Man Of Steel would be great for Returns, so am happy to let it get a go for this one...

NoFate007
Depends on the plotline.

pr1983
One word: Doomsday.

Or two...

Superman: Doomsday.

Scoobless
Superman Returns.....Again!

Rewmac
Superman is Back For The Second Time...

SnakeEyes
I really like that Man of Steel idea. I think it would work.

And IF Doomsday is the villain, that would work as a title as well. "Superman: Doomsday." I could see it.

grey fox
To be honest they should have done doomsday in the first film, i remember seeing friggen conceptual art of him. It could all be done in CG and STILL look good.

xmarksthespot
Superman Returns Again: Let's Hope It Makes Money This Time.

Probably too long for a cinema billing.

MattDay
$uperman: Man of $teel

Scoobless
Superman II .... or is it III? ... or V?

"You Will Believe A Film Can Suck"

outavodka
Originally posted by Scoobless
Superman II .... or is it III? ... or V?

"You Will Believe A Film Can Suck" laughing there we go! laughing

MattDay
it was a good film, to say it sucks means you suck, your all suckers..?

Neutro
Superman and the Illegitimate Superboy. embarrasment

redcaped
Superman Shadows of the Past

redcaped
And if you want a poster as Superman standing next to three faceless shadows...only for poster like a (?)

redcaped
stair like for the shadows from left to right and poses

redcaped
Alright, I can picture the poster. Non with folded arms looking down on Superman as he is passing each one of them slowly between Zod extending his hand as an offer and Ursa with that imposing look...all looking at S (visible) that seems worried head low.

redcaped
I've found something I can use...just like The Covenan+ faceless shadows.

MattDay
redcaped NO! lol

no i hope you are wrong, i don't want them coming back, boring! there are more enemies out there to be discovered

redcaped
You can always make it "boring" but this is the comics and we're no longer back in the 80s.

redcaped
It was wrong to place Non in the middle because he's the taller one. He's more of a bodyguard standing for orders and should be next to Zod...the center in charge...like an increasing chart from left to right.

MattDay
yea yea, but this is the films, based on comics, they (hopefully) will not come back into the films, keep them dead.

brainiac and doomsday story will be awesome, to make things more interesting, brainiac finds out about Jason, and kidnaps him to make things worse while doomsday wreaks havoc in metropolis

redcaped
Braniac kidnapping Jason...sounds a lot like SR! Keep them dead...if you said part 3 & 4 never happened, I would say part 1 & 2 never happened. Superman (2006) did never face Zod in the past. Again, they haven't mention them in this movie.

MattDay
what? that was a confusing response lol, doesn't sounds anything like SR, but he has a vitable weakness to superman... which is his son, another mountain for superman to clime

redcaped
Leave what you want for sequel 3...please! Braniac arrives by Luthor's Alpha Waves.

cain marko
this is the wrong forum we have a superman forum..

please move

Dinalfos
Superman Can't Stay Away.

Best (and most appropriate) title evah!

redcaped
I can also think of the trailer. The news...S flies out of DP...Zod is dressed civilian and sees S above the city and among people he runs to switch and leaps away (S style) after S. S asking Ursa & Non and Zod arrives with the familiar line.

redcaped
And and...sorry I'm a bit nervous...He was near the Daily Planet that day as planned reading a newspaper and drops it with anger in his eyes. do u follow? He doesn't know S=Clark but he knew the news are from the place.

redcaped
It is also very important to state clearly that Kriptonians don't speak English...after a certain period of research on Earth they managed to investigate and understand everything.

redcaped
Some knew the language as the record from the fortress but it is not the official language...just knowledge to those who care. Much like professions...lawyer, medic, scientist, etc.

redcaped
Not because it is from me but I find a good relation between phantom and shadows.

redcaped
I would like them to first land in England...where they learn the very first things...(the bla bla bla)

redcaped
My last post on this thread. I'm also having in mind the girl from Ultraviolet. But wtv...do what you must do.

allofyousuckkk
Idn't the first one called Superman:the man of steel

and it's tradition to have all superman movies have "superman" in the title

I think it should have lex luthor in it, just bc i like him and he is bald

NoFate007
Since Superman has returned, call it..

Superman Is Still Here

lol

Nah seriously, if the plot has to do with Doomsday or Brainiac as a part of Krypton, they should use something to reference that. Superman: Doomsday is too simple for my tastes. Just looks like an Alien vs Predator thing. I'd probably go with something a little more vicious to draw the crowds in that didn't show up for the last one due to lack of action.

Doc Potato
Originally posted by MattDay
it was a good film, to say it sucks means you suck, your all suckers..? Yep, folks, that's logic for ya!

MattDay
lol thank you doc potato!

redcaped
I had a wonderful thought recently! I think Doomsday's origin could be from the kryptonite continent S pushed out to space. It is the only way this creature can do the same damage to him and created by Darkseid in sequel 5. Just my version. And the title for movie 6 should be Doomed Day...not creature's name. I have an open thread, not expecting replies in it but at least others can read it. We still don't know what the sequel will be about, regardless of my inquiries.

redcaped
cool I have S Returns (unofficial) S II, S III, and S VI. All in a single sleeve. My plan is to replace each one according to the new releases. If next sequel is Zod then bye bye (1980) if not I should keep it with the hope. Honestly, I don't think it'll be proper to leave them for another sequel because this incident happened simultaneously.

redcaped
Luthor creates Metallo in the place of Nuclear Man (sequel 4) with the same goals.

redcaped
Should Lex Luthor die later on? S cannot klll him and the law is unable to control him. I suggest an accident that happens between 5 and 6.

MattDay
dang stop rambling, no one else can get a word in lol just kidding, your very passionate... very very passionate about this

redcaped
member + fanatic

The Prophecy
How About Superman: Ultimate Ressurection cool big grin

redcaped
I want Doomsday for the last movie...hopefully the 6th. This beast has rock implants and I thought about creating him from the continent in space. The longer S keeps close to the creature the weaker he gets. It has to be the same long fight and they both get tired to death. D rips his cape and costume causing deep internal damage and scars but S waits to the end to deliver the final blow that cracks his face in two sinking the beast deeper into the ground. Some of the small rocks have perforated his bloody hands. Lois rushed to him as he collapses.

The Pict
He's still back!

Or maybe Superman: The man of tomorrow

AndrewTheGiant
SUPERMAN: DON"T YOU DARE MESS ME UP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MattDay
Superman: connection

MattDay
as in through his son he has a clear connection to humans now

MattDay
that way it doesn't lean at all on the plot and enemy he faces

Up In Flames
"Superman Returns Again"

Up In Flames
"The Amazing Superman"

Up In Flames
"The Fantastic Superman"

Up In Flames
"The Incredible Superman"

Up In Flames
"The Unstoppable Superman"

Up In Flames
"Superman and the Raiders of the Lost Ark"

Up In Flames
"Superman: He Likes Red Jocks and He Can Not Lie"

Up In Flames
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance laughing

redcaped
Don't mess with Zod this time.

MattDay
the silver superman!

Up In Flames
"Superman and the Prisoner of Eskaban"

redcaped
In my opinion we should have numbers after the title of the first movie...2,3,4,5,6. Save your energy...you'll need it.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by pr1983
One word: Doomsday.

Or two...

Superman: Doomsday.

Totally agree.

MattDay
"Superman 5... or 3 - 3 & 4... I don't know!"

great title!

redcaped
Ma...again!

MattDay
"Superman: Saving Your Ass for the Last Damn Time!"

olympian
"Kneel to Zod again"

MattDay
"Superman: it's doomsday not zod!"

BloodyAngel
Originally posted by superman41082
It's confirmed now. Superman will get another shot at the big screen. What do you call it?

Superman Stays.

Superman doesn't leave.

Superman enjoys his home.

The movie with a different villain.

Fianchettoer
Superman returns to banging Lois

redcaped
S will be too busy in this sequel to be thinking about girls...Lana (part 3)

MattDay
wouldnt be much of a man let alone superman if he isn;t thinking about banging girls now would he!

redcaped
"he isn't thinking"...there are no differences>>>arrogant

Scoobless
Originally posted by redcaped
I would say part 1 & 2 never happened.

Then when did SuperClark get Lois up the duff?

redcaped
I was referring to the other side of the movie (trio from K) made in two.

docb77
Superman: Armageddon

Superman: Peace on Earth

Superman: Sacrifice

Action Comics #1

DC's Metropolis

Superman dies

Superman lives

Superman: Lost

Just a few ideas

-edit-

of course a few of those titles would only work if they disregard Superman Returns and start from scratch - you know, kind of like they should have done to begin with.

redcaped
titles=bad idea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.