Nightwing vs Nomad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Nightwing

vs

(Jack Monroe) Nomad

No prep
H2H
Bloodlust is on

Who takes it?

Discuss.

darthgoober
I see Nightwing taking this. To my knowledge, Nomads serum wasn't quite as good as Caps, so his strength advantage is going to be big of a factor as in Captain America/Batman. On the other hand, Nightwing is actually MORE agile than Bats, and I'm pretty sure he completely out classes Nomad in that department also. Nomad could hang for a while, but I bet he'd go down in the end.

darthgoober
Anyone have any ideas to the contrary?

doctorstrongbad
Why don't you give the link to their bios. That would make it easy to compare the two.

darthgoober
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Why don't you give the link to their bios. That would make it easy to compare the two.

OK, but I don't know ANYTHING about computers beyond basic functions, so someone will have to tell me how to do that.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by darthgoober
OK, but I don't know ANYTHING about computers beyond basic functions, so sobabymeone will have to tell me how to do that.

JOE NUNEZ
Nomad can bench close to 600 pounds, while Nightwing is a lot faster. Although it may seem that Nightwing is the better fighter, Nomad has been trained by Cap. in different fighting styles... So i guess it comes down to speed vs. power...

darthgoober
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ

censored

JOE NUNEZ
censored starwars

Psyquis52
I'm leaning towards towards Nightwing 6/10

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Psyquis52
I'm leaning towards towards Nightwing 6/10 So am I, but its close.

darthgoober
starwars

OK, that kicks ass where did you get that?

JOE NUNEZ
OK, that kicks ass where did you get that? Go to where it says add even more smiles...

darthgoober
So am I, but its close.

I know, I was wanting them to do this in the Marvel/DC. I think it would be a lot better than some of the fights they had lined up.

JOE NUNEZ
I know, I was wanting them to do this in the Marvel/DC. I think it would be a lot better than some of the fights they had lined up. Unfortunately Nomad is an obscure character..

darthgoober
Unfortunately Nomad is an obscure character..
More's the pity.

darthgoober
Bump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.