In the Mood for Love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solo
Just got done watching it, and I was very impressed. However, I enjoyed "2046" much more. Kar Wai Wong gets better and better. I loved how Tony Leung's character is used both in this and "2046".

Anyone see it?

dancehall
the title sounds great, nope havent seen it yet..whats the story like?

Arashi13
"In the Mood for Love" was the superior movie to "2046" which was the sequel to "In the Mood for Love" Tony Leung and Maggie Cheung were brilliant in this movie about two people who discover that their respective spouses are having an affair. They end up falling in love and having an affair of their own, with a heartbreaking ending. Great acting performances by both Leung and Cheung and with a fine supporting cast.

I liked 2046, but it was not as complete as a movie.

Solo
I completely disagree, and I don't see how "2046" is a sequel, other than Tony Leung plays a continuing character.

I thought "2046" was by far the superior, and very much complete, if you paid much attention. The cinematography is definitely the best I have ever seen. One of my favorites, personally.

Arashi13
We agree to disagree then. However all the critics agree with me and I am sure Wong Kar Wai agrees too. I liked 2046, just not as much as In the Mood for Love.

Solo
I find it amusing how highly you hold critics' opinions.

Arashi13
As long as the critics agree with me, then their opinions count. In the Mood for Love was the superior movie. We simply agree to disagree.

Solo
Originally posted by Arashi13
As long as the critics agree with me, then their opinions count.
I'm going to try to look past the hypocrisy implied in that statement. You're a riot.

Arashi13
Absolutely no hypocrisy at all. I am just correct. In the Mood for Love was the better movie.

Solo
Originally posted by Arashi13
I am just correct.
Right.

Arashi13
See, you can agree with me. Wong Kar Wai said, "In the Mood for Love" was the superior film.

Loot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.