Surtur with the Twilight Sword VS anyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nogoodnamesleft
Who do you think would be a good, close match for this guy?

MJOILNIR
Ymir big grin

Nogoodnamesleft
Dang. I actually thought this was a good thread.

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by Nogoodnamesleft
Dang. I actually thought this was a good thread.
It has the potential to be. Most people dont realize just how powerful Surter is. Mainly because he's only shown as a threat to Asgard. He's actually above most Skyfathers because he weilds vast cosmic and Arcane powers. Least of all him being over 1000 feet tall and carrying one of the most powerful weapons in Marvel. You would have to delve into the cosmic ranks to find a good match for Surter.

Nogoodnamesleft
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
It has the potential to be. Most people dont realize just how powerful Surter is. Mainly because he's only shown as a threat to Asgard. He's actually above most Skyfathers because he weilds vast cosmic and Arcane powers. Least of all him being over 1000 feet tall and carrying one of the most powerful weapons in Marvel. You would have to delve into the cosmic ranks to find a good match for Surter.

That's right. This is the guy who destroyed a galaxy in his battle with Odin. And he also destroyed the core of a galaxy in forging his sword, Twilight. OK, so since nobody wants to add anything that badly, I'll put up some enemies for him:

-Superman Prime
-Superman 1M
-DC Surtur
-DC Zeus
-pre-Crisis Darkseid
-The Spectre (not at uber multiversal level)
-Eternity
-Dormammu
-Mephisto
-Doctor Strange
-Doctor Fate (I don't know Fate that well, so you should just use the most powerful one)
-Gog (just one Gog)
-Gog Wars Doomsday (not that I know what Gog Wars is, but I hear that the Doomsday from that is pretty tough)
-The Celestials
-full power Galactus
-anyone else you think would be a good match

guy222
Tiamut, Arishem or Exitar FTW

nvrbeenwthagirl
Trigon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.