Has a Miracle ever happened to you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flamboyant4Life
Well has it? I have one but I'm too tired to write it out now. Tommorow.

Darth Kreiger
No, I have never had a Miracle, in fact, WTF GOD, I TOLD YOU EXPLICITLY NOT TO CREATE ME!

badabing
I survived cancer.

Quiero Mota
I was in a near-fatal car accident when I was 33.

bigbran
Originally posted by badabing
I survived cancer. I have no idea when your serious.
Did you really?

badabing
Originally posted by bigbran
I have no idea when your serious.
Did you really?
I had Hodgkin's Disease which affects the lymph node glands. I'm lucky because it does not reoccur.

Flamboyant4Life
Well when I was 6 months old, my mom set me down in front of a large mirror in my room. Somehow, the mirror broke loose and came down right onto me. The mirror shattered on my head. All of the shards came down, yet not one even touched me. They were surrounding me. I had no cuts or bruises or anything. My family always refers to this as a miracle.

badabing
Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
Well when I was 6 months old, my mom set me down in front of a large mirror in my room. Somehow, the mirror broke loose and came down right onto me. The mirror shattered on my head. All of the shards came down, yet not one even touched me. They were surrounding me. I had no cuts or bruises or anything. My family always refers to this as a miracle.
jawdrop That's amazing. You had someone looking out for you.

Lord Urizen
I have a large penis smile

That's a miracle !

Storm

Lord Urizen

Nellinator
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
I don't think Miracles are always dependent on any supernatural force. Sometimes really great things happen for no reason, the same way sometimes horrible things happen for no reason.
You are right. Sometimes a surviving a car accident is by chance, but sometimes it is not.

My sister lost control of her car and crossed a median into oncoming highway traffic. She was hit six inches behind the driver seat by a large truck going 100 km/h (about 60 mph for you Americans) and survived with just a broken false rib and a relatively mild concussion. I hold this to be a miracle.

There have been many miracles in my life. Healings, answered prayers, prosperity out of nothing,and oppurtunities given to me from the strangest places. God works for me.

Storm
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
I don't think Miracles are always dependent on any supernatural force. Sometimes really great things happen for no reason, the same way sometimes horrible things happen for no reason.
In the context of religion, a miracle is a striking interposition of divine intervention by God in the universe by which the ordinary course and operation of nature is overruled, suspended, or modified. Otherwise, it' s not a miracle, but mere chance.

debbiejo
Miracles aren't only Christian.

I did survive an accident when my car flipped over on the highway without a scratch, I also heard a voice telling me to go home when I was planning to see a friend that lived near the Detroit Airport.......good thing I did too, there was a plane crash at the time I would of been near her house........I believe there is a purposed for things that we cannot understand........and I also have many other stories.....which makes me a believer in something much greater.

AOR
Everymorning is a miracle for me. Everything else in not important...

Shakyamunison
A miracle is subjective.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.