David Icke:- why does he add the irrational?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok

Grand_Moff_Gav
To quote Eric Bischoff, "Controversy Creates Cash."

Deano
he wasnt implying he was jesus. he doesnt even believe in god. the media and everyone else misinterpreted him. i have posted what he really meant several times.

he is not the only conspiracy theorist who believes that extraterrestrials are involved in the conspiracy. what he believes does sound crazy at firstglance but if you read his books and other peoples books you would say:

''well yes this appears crazy but it makes a lot of sense and after looking at the evidence, there maybe more to it''

Deano
icke spends an incredible amount of time travelling the world talking and reserching the conspiracy. the amount of research he has done is incredible.

Grand_Moff_Gav
By research you mean sitting down with tribesmen and sharing the peace pipe...because thats all he does...

who?-kid
Originally posted by Deano
he wasnt implying he was jesus. he doesnt even believe in god. the media and everyone else misinterpreted him. i have posted what he really meant several times.

he is not the only conspiracy theorist who believes that extraterrestrials are involved in the conspiracy. what he believes does sound crazy at firstglance but if you read his books and other peoples books you would say:

''well yes this appears crazy but it makes a lot of sense and after looking at the evidence, there maybe more to it''
What evidence ? I don't know him as well as you do, but still, what evidence ? I only have seen "very debatable" evidence, and that's not me being a dick, that's me using my brains.

Deano
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
By research you mean sitting down with tribesmen and sharing the peace pipe...because thats all he does...

hahaha your hilarious

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
To quote Eric Bischoff, "Controversy Creates Cash." Ew.....you just quoted wrestling.........when it was at its worst.

Bicnarok
In one thing i saw he said he knew people who actually saw top politicians and the like turning temporarily into lizards. This sounds a bit odd, and where are the witneses?

Deano
He is not afraid to follow truth wherever it may lead..

Mr Parker
David Icke kinda brings it on himself when people dont take him serious when talking about 9-11.I mean how can anybody take someone serious who says there are lizard men walking around on the earth and E.T'S were responsible for 9-11? Now alex jones he doesnt deserve the crap that he gets from people,he has stone cold hard facts that he goes by.

Deano
yeh but alex jones believes in a god who sits on a cloud. so why is he more credible than icke? quick answer...he isnt

Emperor Ashtar
yeh but alex jones believes in a god who sits on a cloud. so why is he more credible than icke? quick answer...he isnt

Becase he's good at covering a petecular topic, wish I could say the same for icke.

Deano
icke is excellent at covering the new world order. his mind isnt limited to what is and what isnt possible, unlike alex jones.

Emperor Ashtar
icke is excellent at covering the new world order. his mind isnt limited to what is and what isnt possible, unlike alex jones.

I'll agree on you there, but he isn't covering anything that jordan maxwell hasn't explained better.

Deano
why has he explained it better? in what way?

Emperor Ashtar
why has he explained it better? in what way?
For one thing, jordan maxwell cover's particular groups, the origin of religion, martime admarilaty law, and he's been doing way longer than icke. even tsarion explains things better than icke. Icke can never focus on a particular subject, he fails to elaborate it in detail.

Deano
icke explains enough to wake people up

Emperor Ashtar
icke explains enough to wake people up

Waking people up is not enough, which proves my point. stating the problem doesn't equal a solution, what solution does icke offer, infinite love?

Deano
what is the solution?

the only way the earth can be at peace is if the human race express infinite love. but dotn make out this is the only solution icke gives.

Emperor Ashtar
what is the solution?

the only way the earth can be at peace is if the human race express infinite love. but dotn make out this is the only solution icke gives.

Hence why I disagrre with icke, infinite love confused
If someone draws a sword on you, your going to hug him and give him infinite love?!

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Hence why I disagrre with icke, infinite love confused
If someone draws a sword on you, your going to hug him and give him infinite love?!

Isn't that what Jesus does?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
Isn't that what Jesus does?

and look where it landed him.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
and look where it landed him.

The ability to come back from the grave and make Booze out of water?

Who is David Icke?

Darth Kreiger

Emperor Ashtar
The ability to come back from the grave and make Booze out of water?

He did not have to die in order to do that, don't make me laugh.

Deano

Lol, this guy is a nut

only to a padlocked human mind

Darth Kreiger
only to a padlocked human mind

Ironically you didn't read the quote, they are controlled by Lizard People! Or better yet, THEY are Lizard people

Bicnarok
The only way is to stop using money, cars thze things which enslave us. Go back to bartering and growing our own food. Cut ourselfs off totally from the enslaving powers that be.

Lord Shadow Z
All this lizard talk and the belief about about it brings me to one question.

Where is the proof?

Seriously this guy is making money out of appearing as a wise man who thinks he knows all the answers and he doesn't bring one shred of proof to the table. All the people who believe in him don't realise that they are the ones being controlled by him, his views become your views and within that he's playing you like a puppet. Isn't being free part of not allowing any system of control effect you or your decisions, that includes individuals as well as governments you know.

KidRock
I just watched that little segment on his website that you posted.

And I have come to the conclusion that he laughs his ass off all the way to the bank getting people like you to believe all his crap.

If you lived in 1930's Germany Deano, you would be the one posting up all the fliars and basically giving into all of Hitlers anti-semedic bs.

Deano
what clip did you watch?

he is struggling financially actually.

so what you are saying is that he shoudnt get payed for all the hard work he has done? he has never stopped. he has been all over the world researching and researching, to find out whats going on in the world. and all you can say is that he is trying to get rich. silly.

Bicnarok

Lord Shadow Z
what clip did you watch?

he is struggling financially actually.

so what you are saying is that he shoudnt get payed for all the hard work he has done? he has never stopped. he has been all over the world researching and researching, to find out whats going on in the world. and all you can say is that he is trying to get rich. silly.

What hard work?

And what has he shown with all this research- nothing but his word and the word of others, who I might add aren't exactly doing much in the public eye to support this looney.

If his intentions are really geniune then why does he make you pay to see them? Surely this information should be open, free, and above petty things like money, especially if we are actually lead by alien lizards roll eyes (sarcastic)

You claim to be free but he and his views are controlling you and you are blind to that.

Deano
Originally posted by Lord Shadow Z
What hard work?

stop with the idiotic comments please. next.

he has shown alot with his research actually big mouth. a lot of his predictions e;g microchips, are coming true. and people are no longer laughing like ignorant fools.

you dumb shit. how the hell do you suppose he makes a living then? do u want him to get a part time job while he travels the world researching exstensively? it costs money to publish a book and a dvd. you cant expect him to give them away can you. you really are stupid.

no his views are not controlling me. because most of what he is saying is coming true. most of it is easy to understand. he doesnt force his info on anyone. if you READ hsi books then you might understand one day. untill then you can shut up

Mattomic

You can't prove there isn't a God, Deano!!!!!!!

Just as I can't prove there is one

It's all swings and roundabouts!!

Deano
infinite conciousness is god.

theres no proof of a god that sits on a cloud though. never has been.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.