W.a.s.p

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
They rule. nothin more to be saidstick out tongue

anyone else like them?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Px7QZYgp1tk

Flamboyant4Life
Yes I like them. My favorite songs by them are "School Daze" and "Sleeping in the Fire"

Deano
im goin to see them in september. they are playing 10 minutes away from my house

vanice
sucks badly. all I have to say...

Deano
you are entitled to your opinion. but u will lose

amity75
I often wonder what Blackie Lawless looks like these days. And I shudder...

~Flamboyant~
Originally posted by amity75
I often wonder what Blackie Lawless looks like these days. And I shudder... I saw him on the VH1 top 100 hard rock bands of all time. It was made in 2002 I think.

Deano
as long as he still plays great heavy metal music then i dont care

tabby999
Blackie Lawless is an ignorant fool. As for wasp...meh

Deano
why is he?

tabby999
i read a interveiw with him and was shocked at the stupidity of some of the things he said. So i read a few more, to make sure that wasn't just a one off sort of thing, and some of the statements he made were amongst some of the most stupid things i've ever heard. i'm not going to "quote" him because i dont have the magazine anymore, but he said things along the line of "all the people in the middle east are just ignorant, we need to go over and enlighten them, and if they dont accept it, bomb them." I dont much care for the music but i really cant stand THAT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.