Black King vs. Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Anyone that read X-men just saw the Black King drop Colossus like a doll.
That's why i think Guido could do the same to Colossus or the Thing.
What do you fig. Thing can do against the Black King?

Tshern
The name isn't familiar to me, but is that the guy from Hellfire Club? Sorry that I don't know the name, but I haven't read any Hellfire Club material in English...

snoopdogg
Shaw should take this.

The Pict
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Anyone that read X-men just saw the Black King drop Colossus like a doll.

Yup I loved it when Shaw beat Colossus. Shaw for the win here as well

Wonder Man
Did you see the metal drop of blood run out of Colossus's nose before he lost consciousness standing up.

The Pict
I did indeed. I really don't like Colossus so it made me happy

Wonder Man
I like Colossus but he's never known better when it comes to going against guys that can beat him. He's fought Juggernaut like he stood a chance and what not.
The next time he faces an opponent he might remember that they hit back.

snoopdogg
Colossus is kinda tough but going up against Shaw is a bit too much. His strength can reach unknown levels as can his durability. Shaw was shrugging off Colossus' blows like they were nothing in that last fight.

Grimm22
Hmm, good fight erm

No offense to Colossus, but Ben has shown to fight smarter than Pitor.

Overall though, unless Ben has prep, he loses the majority here.

No Prep, Shaw wins 8-9/10

With Prep, Shaw 6/10

juggernaut74
Yea Shaw would give Thing the same treatment he gave Colossus.

Validus
Originally posted by Grimm22
Hmm, good fight erm

With Prep, Shaw 6/10
What exactly is Ben going to do with prep?

Please notice I said Ben and not Reed.

Lucid Lui
Shaw has this in the bag.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Validus
What exactly is Ben going to do with prep?

Please notice I said Ben and not Reed.

Ben isnt stupid no

He'll just go and grab one of Reed's toys and blast Shaw eek!

snoopdogg
If Colossus' punches didn't effect Shaw I'm pretty sure Bens won't either. Shaw is just a tough f*cker.

Grimm22
Originally posted by snoopdogg
If Colossus' punches didn't effect Shaw I'm pretty sure Bens won't either. Shaw is just a tough f*cker.

Would a sonic clap work confused

snoopdogg
Would a sonic clap work confused I don't know. Most likely.

batdude123
Hmm, good fight erm

With Prep, Shaw 6/10

Why do you always include prep in your statement when you know it's a lost cause for one of the FF? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Validus
Originally posted by batdude123
Why do you always include prep in your statement when you know it's a lost cause for one of the FF? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Thanks for saying that. I've been laying on my arrogant jerk shtick a bit heavy lately so I decided to keep that to myself.

Grimm22

AND YOUR QUESTIONS ARE AIDING TERRORISTS! mad

You bear tamer you!

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Thanks for saying that. I've been laying on my arrogant jerk shtick a bit heavy lately so I decided to keep that to myself.

Something we agree on!!! eek!

batdude123
AND YOUR QUESTIONS ARE AIDING TERRORISTS! mad

You bear tamer you!

Sorry, but you know it's true. baka

Grimm22

or rather because Ben could just get a jet and bomb the crap out of Shaw no expression

batdude123
No, you do it because you realize that's the only way Ben could win, EVEN THOUGH there was no prep specified by the thread master. no expression

Grimm22
No, you do it because you realize that's the only way Ben could win, EVEN THOUGH there was no prep specified by the thread master. no expression

You = Mustache big grin

Fine erm

But, A thunder clap should still take him down

Lucid Lui
Or not. it's never been done to Shaw, so you can't say for sure whether it would, or wouldn't.

stick out tongue

Brutacus
Euh with prep shaw will win more time's than without prep, I mean with prep Shaw could build up his strenght before fighting the thing.

Iff Shaw would beat a wall for a couple of minute's hours he could build up more strenght than thing.

So to say Thing has a better change with prep, doesn't seem likely.

Draco69
Colossus should have beaten Shaw. He nearly did. Shaw was broken and bleeding. Colossus stupidly let Shaw suckerpunch him.

Thing won't be that stupid...

Brutacus
Euh do they know each other?
the thing and Shaw?
Iff they don't than why won't thing fall for the same trick?
It's not like shaw looks like a powerhouse, thing does look like a powerhouse.
So it would be logical ben's first move would be to out muscle the guy, by punching him.

Draco69
Originally posted by Brutacus
Euh do they know each other?
the thing and Shaw?
Iff they don't than why won't thing fall for the same trick?
It's not like shaw looks like a powerhouse, thing does look like a powerhouse.
So it would be logical ben's first move would be to out muscle the guy, by punching him.

Sebastian Shaw is a notorious terrorist of the Hellfire Club responsible for numerous atrocities. Plus he and the FF4 have crossed paths more than once.

Ben would already know what Shaw is capable of and do the smart thing: suffocate him.

xmarksthespot
Strangely enough (and I don't say it often) I'm going to say Thing (if he doesn't fight retarded). He can just pick Shaw up and throw him away, i.e. BFR.

Brutacus
so shaw knows who the thing is than and can build his strenght by hitting the ground or the wall or anything around him to get stronger than thing.

Shaw wins.

Draco69
so shaw knows who the thing is than and can build his strenght by hitting the ground or the wall or anything around him to get stronger than thing.

Shaw wins.

Um. No. That's not how his power works. Something has to hit HIM with applied kinetic force.

How is hitting a wall gonna make him stronger than the Thing?

He's outskilled as well....

xmarksthespot
Actually he can hit things to build kinetic energy, but it wouldn't be enough.

Draco69
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Actually he can hit things to build kinetic energy, but it wouldn't be enough.

Ah. Well, I was right on one end. He's have to hit a wall for about a thousand years before he reaches Thing's strength level...

Brutacus
I'm pretty sure there was somewhere stated that he could build up his strenght by hitting a wall, and he did it every time he woke up.

He does it to give himself enough energy to get in to a fight.

Draco69
I'm pretty sure there was somewhere stated that he could build up his strenght by hitting a wall, and he did it every time he woke up.

He does it to give himself enough energy to get in to a fight.

Not against the Thing....

THINK. You're a 40 something year old man and you're reasonably built.

You punch a wall and absorb the kinetic energy of punching that said wall.

How much kinetic energy could you possibly absorb? Not much. In fact, very little. Not nearly the kinetic energy of bullet fired from 9mm.

He would have to hit that wall nonstop for centuries to reach Thing's strength level...

Grimm22
Yeah punching a wall isnt going to give him nearly enougth energy to take down Ben no

The only reason he KO'ed Pitor was because of the masive beating he was gettting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.