Leon Kennedy vs Solid Snake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reptile_Master
so who takes the win here?

Story-wise Leon can keep up with Krauser so it is a safe bet to say he is physically superior to Snake plus he has incredible skills and insane reaction time etc. etc.

But some people think Snake can beat Cap.America so it's a tough battle.

Who wins in your opinion?

blind faith
hmm tough decision.

I think it could end either way, but does Snake have as good reflexes and reactions as Leon, let's say we replace Leon with Snake in RE4 could Krauser kill Snake when he drops from the ceiling and do you think Snake would have gotten through the laser gride riden corridor? If not, then yeah, Leon gains a point.

As you said too RM Leon can keep up with Krauser so probably Leon can give Snake a hell of a fight.

I give Leon 5-6/10 unless someone comes with a convincing argument.

Swe_Bum
Don't know... Don't play the Game's

kamikz
Hmm I don't know much about Leon, so I won't jump into conclusions, but I heard you say he is safley above Snake in physical condition. Not saying your wrong or anything, but just give me some facts about what he has done, I'll just give some of Snake's for the heck of it...

He defeated Cyborg Ninja unarmed, which had a suit of steel (which Snake punched on like a pillow, and actually wounded Fox through the suit). Fox could also move so fast he was barley visible, and yet Snake overcame him...
Snake could dodge bullets from an assault rifle from point blank range...
Outran a Vulcan canon fire when having a Stinger missilelauncher/rocketlauncher in his hand...
Metal Gear Rex was as high as a building, a pretty tall building that is. Snake could jump up to it's knees in one jump, which having a rocket launcher in his hand...
Dodging a bullet from a scout knife, when he didn't even know Olga was going to shoot. (It was a knife, he could not expect it, also, he had her as a prisoner, so he wouldn't have expected it). This means he has some damn good reflexes.
He dodged Revolver Ocelot's bullet (who is so damn skilled it's ridicilous) when he surprised attacked Snake. Also speaks for his reflexes and his speed...

If Leon is better than that it would be pretty cool though, could you state why?

kamikz
No one has anything to say??

The-Judge
well, snake can fight in smash bros... and is very good with weapons and have many years experience

IceJaw
I have full knowledge of them both but I just don't know who'd win no expression

Reptile_Master
Originally posted by kamikz
Hmm I don't know much about Leon, so I won't jump into conclusions, but I heard you say he is safley above Snake in physical condition. Not saying your wrong or anything, but just give me some facts about what he has done, I'll just give some of Snake's for the heck of it...

He defeated Cyborg Ninja unarmed, which had a suit of steel (which Snake punched on like a pillow, and actually wounded Fox through the suit). Fox could also move so fast he was barley visible, and yet Snake overcame him...
Snake could dodge bullets from an assault rifle from point blank range...
Outran a Vulcan canon fire when having a Stinger missilelauncher/rocketlauncher in his hand...
Metal Gear Rex was as high as a building, a pretty tall building that is. Snake could jump up to it's knees in one jump, which having a rocket launcher in his hand...
Dodging a bullet from a scout knife, when he didn't even know Olga was going to shoot. (It was a knife, he could not expect it, also, he had her as a prisoner, so he wouldn't have expected it). This means he has some damn good reflexes.
He dodged Revolver Ocelot's bullet (who is so damn skilled it's ridicilous) when he surprised attacked Snake. Also speaks for his reflexes and his speed...

If Leon is better than that it would be pretty cool though, could you state why? well after what you just explained I'm not really sure anymore who is the superior one in the physical areas. embarrasment I just thought from what Leon displayed in RE4 I think he could give Snake a hell of a fight, he did get through a laser gride riden corridor, can fight Krauser too who probably has superhuman strength and good durability, and Leon dodges things at the drop of the hand coming from all different directions without any warning.(The boss "It" for example).

I'm not saying who would win for the moment, I'm leaving you guys to decide.

Sub-Zero_Master
I'm going whit snake on this one cuz he is probably better at hide & seek and his reflexes are probably better than those of Leon cuz he is a special Military trained agent in close combat and long distant combat whit guns!!!

The-Judge
and can fight in smash bros:P

Superboy Prime
This has been done, and Snake won.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.