How many OMACS does it take to kill superman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Basti0n
any opinion?

DigiMark007
How many 4th-graders does it take to kill Chuck Norris?

...same deal.

Basti0n
if you read infinite crisis the omacs were able to hurt him.

DigiMark007
I did read it. Where was that? All I've ever seen is them swarming menacingly and not really ever doing anything to anyone. Hell, they didn't even hurt Nightwing.

Wally West
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/Ixion83/nightomacs.jpg

Validus
Well they didn't attack Nightwing either.

One of them did put Eradicator in a coma. Then Wonder Woman smashed a few of them. Superman fought one and it gave him somewhat of a decent fight. They were all over the place.

Basti0n
so ho wmnay would it take to kill superman

Wally West
Originally posted by Validus
Well they didn't attack Nightwing either. Well we didn't see it exactly but in IC 2 you see Nightwing being attacked by the Omacs on Batman's monitor

pr1983
They seem to jack up their abilities for each battle... but i'd say maybe... thirty? if supes cuts loose i mean...

Juntai
Well they didn't attack Nightwing either.

One of them did put Eradicator in a coma. Then Wonder Woman smashed a few of them. Superman fought one and it gave him somewhat of a decent fight. They were all over the place. One took on Martian Manhunter and the JSA all at once.

UniOmni
Kinda like Probes in that regard..........Cuz i'd never consider WW more powerful than Manhunter.

Validus
That was one of the times Manhunter decided he was weak to fire.

ExtraMision5555
That was one of the times Manhunter decided he was weak to fire.

laughing laughing

Juntai
That was one of the times Manhunter decided he was weak to fire. lol.

Fanboy
1 because they can lift 100 tons they can take it even spider-man can probably take down Superman with his 15 ton strength even blob he can lift 70

Just joking I think it would be a crazy amount to take out Superman since a crazy amount got taken out by Wonder Woman.

UniOmni
But a single one took out Erad in one hit, and he's every bit Superman's equal, if not superior.

Tassadar
Originally posted by UniOmni
But a single one took out Erad in one hit, and he's every bit Superman's equal, if not superior.

Jobbing.

manjaro
yeah once it assessed his threat lvl it amped itself up to match him...But superman being the self righteos prick he is..even when faced with a desperate situation he still will never cut loose, someone would haave to mind control him b4 they can get him to use half his power...so i would say about 30 should do the trick

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by DigiMark007
How many 4th-graders does it take to kill Chuck Norris?

...same deal.

There are not enough of them?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.