The Phantom Menace !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Ok Ep 1 has been out for years but the price never comes down !! Its allways at full price in shops and online . Whats so special about it ?

Wolfie
It's Star Wars....

In the US, just about every DVD starts at $20. Amazon has it for about $13 now.

coolmovies
ya but ep 3 is down in price why not 1

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by coolmovies
Ok Ep 1 has been out for years but the price never comes down !! Its allways at full price in shops and online . Whats so special about it ?

It's star wars!jm smile starwarsAlso the battle with Ray parker is the best!jm rolling on floor laughing

Wolfie
Yeah, though the movie doesn't compare with the OT, the final lightsaber dual was the coolest of the saga.

coolmovies
ya i agree

Impediment
I have to admit, the Darth Maul fight was good. But I still hated the rest of the movie.

ADarksideJedi
It was the best part!jmthumbup1thumbup

vintageSW77

coolmovies
Thats what i want to know

vintageSW77

TigerDawn
If Star Wars is still not just as "Cool" as 4 years ago, it would have come down.

IMHO...

vintageSW77

ADarksideJedi
You can get it pretty good anywhere.Wish I knew that before I got mine when it first came out.jm

MildPossession

SpaceMonkey
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
It's star wars!jm smile starwarsAlso the battle with Ray parker is the best!jm rolling on floor laughing

Who the hell is Ray Parker? Huh, what? Oh they meant Ray Park? OK, never mind, good job. big grin

ADarksideJedi
Thought there was a Er at the end sorry!jm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.