The Tick Vs. The Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
The Puppet Master has hatched a diabolical plan. He has failed in every attempt to defeat his greatest foes, The Fantastic Four in the past. So, this time he'll use a new "puppet" that is every bit as strong and powerful as The Thing, but twice as dumb...

Catching the next bus to The City, he spots his target....the blue, eight foot tall, muscle-bound, do-gooder men call The Tick!! The Tick has just mopped the floor with half a dozen robbers...

"Muscle-bound simpleton! He'll be a perfect puppet for me!!" So, using his radioactive clay, the Puppet Master makes the perfect puppet of the Tick and uses him to attack his dreaded enemies....The Fantastic Four.

Arriving at the Baxter Building, he calls out his enemies....but the only one to show up at the door is Ben Grimm A.K.A. The Thing....

"Sorry pal, but we just got rid o' our roaches last week and we don't need anymore crawlin' round here...especially big blue ones!!! And besides, the rest o' the gang's not here at the moment anyway...."

"Roach?!?!?!? Naughty spawn, I'll have you know you face.....THE TICK!!! "

And with that the Tick lays a haymaker on the Thing that sends him out thru the back of the building and into the next building across the street.

"Awwwright Blue-Boy, that settles it....hope yer life insurance is paid up, cause it's definately CLOBBERIN' TIME!!!!!"

"SPOOOOOOOOOON" exclaims the mighty Tick as he rushes toward Ben with his fists clinched...........

Ladies and Gentlemen, grab yer popcorn and soda and pull up a seat to the brawl of the century..........cause it's.............

THE MIGHTY TICK

VS.

THE EVER LOVIN' BLUE EYED THING

Ultraman Baltan
Great fight. Hmm, is this animated Tick?

galan7777777
ill say tick, he dosent get the credit he deserves

Soleran
Good fight I'll say thing

Tron
Puppet Master doesn't need to control Tick. He could just tell him that the FF just stole Arthur's lucky socks or something.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Tron
Puppet Master doesn't need to control Tick. He could just tell him that the FF just stole Arthur's lucky socks or something.

laughing Indeed..............

Why didn't I think of that? stick out tongue

bigbran
I once killed a tick by punching it, I'm pretty sure ben can do the same.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by bigbran
I once killed a tick by punching it, I'm pretty sure ben can do the same.

I betcha' the tick you punched wasn't eight foot tall and couldn't easily benchpress a tank though...... big grin

Ben might have his hands plenty full here........

bigbran
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
I betcha' the tick you punched wasn't eight foot tall and could benchpress a tank though...... big grin Wow, he must have sucked a lot of blood.

Comicbook_kid
Wow, he must have sucked a lot of blood.

When asked if he sucked blood by a citizen, the Tick replied.....

"Uh, er....um...yeah, I uh, suck blood all the time...... confused

The citizen still didn't believe him and the Tick pulls out a straw and says....

"Look pal, I gotta straw right here buddy.....Ya want a demonstration??"

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Nogoodnamesleft
The Tick wins. His cartoon was pretty funny, but the Fantastic Four is a pretty dumb comic book. And the Thing doesn't swear or anything. He doesn't even talk like a real tough guy. He makes up a bunch of fictitious words like "blamed" (but not in the sense of blaming things or ppl) and "blanged". Thing sucks and is one of the most overrated characters of the MU. They should have a special issue of the Fantastic Four where the Hulk rips the Thing's head off and craps down his neck.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Nogoodnamesleft
The Tick wins. His cartoon was pretty funny, but the Fantastic Four is a pretty dumb comic book. And the Thing doesn't swear or anything. He doesn't even talk like a real tough guy. He makes up a bunch of fictitious words like "blamed" (but not in the sense of blaming things or ppl) and "blanged". Thing sucks and is one of the most overrated characters of the MU. They should have a special issue of the Fantastic Four where the Hulk rips the Thing's head off and craps down his neck.

You sir are an idiot no expression

You judge the argument on a blatent and bias opinion without even looking at the facts or the feats here.

Ben 10/10

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22

You judge the argument on a blatent and bias opinion without even looking at the facts or the feats here.

Ben 10/10

... says the person with Thing in his sig and is giving Ben 10/10. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
... says the person with Thing in his sig and is giving Ben 10/10. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Im sorry but there is absolutlely nothing Tick has done to show that he can hang with Ben none the less fight him no expression

batdude123
How about being almost as strong, but is tons more agile and can jump from here to eternity?

Grimm22
How about being almost as strong, but is tons more agile and can jump from here to eternity?

no expression..........

T'ouche mister salesman stick out tongue

Fine, Thing 7/10.

But that guy is still an idiot

batdude123
no expression..........

Fine, Thing 7/10.

tuftwoot

Comicbook_kid

Definately.....and don't forget about being nigh-invulnerable!!! wink

His superpowers are nigh-invulnerability, which allows him to crash and bang about without injury, super strength, and something referred to as "drama power", or basically a tendency for the Tick's powers to increase as the situation becomes more dramatic.

He could also survive out in space without a suit and underwater without oxygen, apparently either able to breathe in either or doesn't need oxygen.

Not to mention I've seen him fall from like an 80 story building, fall THRU the street, get smacked by an oncoming subway train as he fell, and then just get up, dust himself off, and only show signs of a little wooziness....and then was fine a few seconds later. stick out tongue

bigbran
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Definately.....and don't forget about being nigh-invulnerable!!! wink

Not to mention I've seen him fall from like an 80 story building, fall THRU the street, get smacked by an oncoming subway train as he fell, and then just get up, dust himself off, and only show signs of a little wooziness....and then was fine a few seconds later. stick out tongue In the cartoon, I wouldn't even state him as a spiderman level, in strength.

Nogoodnamesleft

Ben 10/10

You, sir, are a wanker.

Nogoodnamesleft
no expression..........

Fine, Thing 7/10.

And you're still a wanker.

King KAM
And you're still a wanker. shaddup u stinking canadian

Nogoodnamesleft
Originally posted by King KAM
shaddup u stinking canadian

Up urs u inbred hick.

King KAM
Up urs u inbred hick. too bad ive never been to the south, and am from a metropolis.

u floppy head, beatey eyes having Canuck

Nogoodnamesleft
too bad ive never been to the south, and am from a metropolis.

u floppy head, beatey eyes having Canuck

U tiny dicked, beady-balls having American.

The Pict
better watch the language

and Thing for the win I think

Ultraman Baltan
I'm assuming this is animated Tick. Is Drama Power on, though? Because on a normal basis, Tick is pretty weak. But when he's pissed off, we've seen him knock a guy into orbit. Tick wins if so. If not, he loses badly.

Ultraman Baltan
U tiny dicked, beady-balls having American.

You ugly piece of shit commy bastard.
.....Sorry. It was just the moment.

Ultraman Baltan
shaddup u stinking canadian

BWAHAHA! Blame Canada, as I say.

King KAM
U tiny dicked, beady-balls having American. just like a canadian to talk about another mans penis

Fanboy
Tick slaps the Thing down.

Ultraman Baltan
just like a canadian to talk about another mans penis

Don't you mean gay, not Canadian?

King KAM
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Don't you mean gay, not Canadian? tomatoe tomawtoe

Grimm22
You, sir, are a wanker.

What the f**k?

Maybe you should go and read what you wrote first.

Seriously, get off these boards and get a freakin' life

ExtraMision5555
wierd

bigbran
Why does everyone make fun of canada?

Grimm22
Why does everyone make fun of canada?

Universal Healthcare rolling on floor laughing

Psyquis52
well that guy was a total @#$%. He should probably stay out of the vs forums.

bigbran
Originally posted by Psyquis52
well that guy was a total @#$%. He should probably stay out of the vs forums. Who?

Grimm22
Who?

That guy who said that Hulk should eat Thing's head and all that other dumb sh*t

bigbran
That guy who said that Hulk should eat Thing's head and all that other dumb sh*t Well that doesn't mean people have to insult his country(mine)
Hate the person, not where he came from.

Psyquis52
That guy who said that Hulk should eat Thing's head and all that other dumb sh*t What he said.

Psyquis52
Well that doesn't mean people have to insult his country(mine)
Hate the person, not where he came from. Not everyone was. When people get mad they say things for no good reason at all.

I mean, why would anybody be mad at Canada? What have they ever done?

Aside from sending us William Shatner I can't think of a single reason to dislike them.

Creshosk
Not everyone was. When people get mad they say things for no good reason at all.

Aside from sending us William Shatner I can't think of a single reason to dislike them. AH CRAP! I forgot they were roasting him tonight.

bigbran
Not everyone was. When people get mad they say things for no good reason at all.

Aside from sending us William Shatner I can't think of a single reason to dislike them. Yes but Kam has pulled that on me to, for no reason.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Creshosk
AH CRAP! I forgot they were roasting him tonight.

Eh its going to suck anyway, who cares.

The roasts are never funny

Psyquis52
Yes but Kam has pulled that on me to, for no reason. laughing The funny thing is he really doesn't have a reason. It's not like Canada has invaded any countries or anything yet. There aren't any Nazis there either. It's like a cleaner more expensive USA only less interesting.

Psyquis52
Eh its going to suck anyway, who cares.

The roasts are never funny I thought the Denis Leary roast was pretty funny.

Grimm22
laughing The funny thing is he really doesn't have a reason. It's not like Canada has invaded any countries or anything yet. There aren't any Nazis there either. It's like a cleaner more expensive USA only less interesting.

oh and you have to wait all day at the doctors office.

and its cold

and they like hockey

and....

bigbran
laughing The funny thing is he really doesn't have a reason. It's not like Canada has invaded any countries or anything yet. There aren't any Nazis there either. It's like a cleaner more expensive USA only less interesting. Expensive?
It's pretty cheap.

bigbran
oh and you have to wait all day at the doctors office.

and its cold

and they like hockey

and.... I don't really like hockey.
And my resistence to cold is amazing.

bigbran
Doctor's office?

King KAM
canada sucks...except bran

Ultraman Baltan
AH CRAP! I forgot they were roasting him tonight.

OH NO!!!!!!!!!! My familly wanted to see that tonight! Bummer. sad

Ultraman Baltan
canada sucks...except bran

Kid, enough with it. I'm getting my belt out in a second.

Ultraman Baltan
I don't really like hockey.
And my resistence to cold is amazing.

POLAR BEAR! Sorry. It was just the moment.

Ultraman Baltan
tomatoe tomawtoe

Uh........ It's Tomato, not Tomawtoe.

Creshosk
Uh........ It's Tomato, not Tomawtoe. Read them out loud.

it should be a familiar phrase that people say to indicate that different people pronounce words a different way. he spelled it wrong twice on purpose to put emphasis on different parts.

Ultraman Baltan
Read them out loud.

it should be a familiar phrase that people say to indicate that different people pronounce words a different way. he spelled it wrong twice on purpose to put emphasis on different parts.

No. To spell the meaning tomawto, it's tomato. So it's Tomatoe Tomato. That's the correct usage.

Ultraman Baltan

Aside from sending us William Shatner I can't think of a single reason to dislike them.

I like Shatner!

Creshosk
No. To spell the meaning tomawto, it's tomato. So it's Tomatoe Tomato. That's the correct usage. only if you pronounce it the second way.

Tron

Ben 10/10

There's better ways to debate than insulting someone in this forum.

You, sir, are a wanker.

Read the top statement.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Tron
There's better ways to debate than insulting someone in this forum.

Read the top statement.

True erm

I was just so angry at what he said. It was just so stupid.

Ultraman Baltan
BUMP.

The-Judge
tick is too much for ben in strenght and stamina, but ben is smart and would trick him in some way...

Grimm22
Originally posted by The-Judge
tick is too much for ben in strenght and stamina, but ben is smart and would trick him in some way...

In strength? no no

Stamina and endurance? maybe erm

Comicbook_kid
This should be an actual comic-crossover. It would be pretty awesome really. I even have a good idea for the plot. Remember in "The Tick", the villain called Omnipotus? He was obviously a parody of Galactus and once threated to "eat" the earth.

Well, what if Omnipotus and Galactus BOTH came to earth at the same time and got in a fight about who's going to get to eat the earth? The Tick and Ben have to put aside their differences and try to settle the two behemoths' argument and try to persuade BOTH of them to spare the earth.

In the end, both decide to spare the earth and it's people and end up just settleing for some of American Maid's fresh baked cookies and Aunt May's hot apple pie; but not before Galactus turns Sewer Urchin into his newest herald "The Sewer Surfer"; and Omnipotus turns Willie Lumpkin (the F.F.'s mailman) into his newest herald....."The Cosmic Carrier" !!! stick out tongue

Now that would be one awesome Tick/F.F. cross-over!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.