Spectre (full-power) Runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
ok, we are gonna take Spectre at his best showing- (full power), remember he is the very embodiment of the wrath of god! how far does he get? Or does he beat 'em all?

#1- Apocalypse
#2- Orion
#3- Adam Warlock /w/ Soul Gem
#4- Lucifer Morningstar (best showing)
#5- Thanos /w/ IG
#6- Ion (classic)
#7- Galactus (full power)
#8- Living Tribunal
#9- Thanos /w/ HOTU
#10- Pre-Retcon Beyonder
#10.3- TOAA/Yahweh/Presence/GEB

Juntai

galan7777777
Originally posted by Juntai
???

Basti0n
do you mean as a fight or a sexual endurance test?

galan7777777

galan7777777
Originally posted by Basti0n
do you mean as a fight or a sexual endurance test? c'mon lol, u know what i mean

Tshern
Heh, Spectre is pretty much as powerful as The Presence if he is in full power...

Validus
I think Galactus would wear Spectre out if you know what I mean. shifty

galan7777777
Originally posted by Tshern
Heh, Spectre is pretty much as powerful as The Presence if he is in full power... yes, but how far do u think he'd get?

Basti0n
half to admit the spectre's gotta be desperate for some by now, I mean look how he dresses.

Juntai
Originally posted by Basti0n
half to admit the spectre's gotta be desperate for some by now, I mean look how he dresses. Green robes?

tyranus
4 , lucifer is to much for him.

galan7777777
Originally posted by tyranus
4 , lucifer is to much for him. yeah, i think that would be a great fight

galan7777777

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Validus
I think Galactus would wear Spectre out if you know what I mean. shifty

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thedude1948
He gets to the Phoenix and loses.

Creshosk
Originally posted by thedude1948
He gets to the Phoenix and loses. Did he get lost and wind up in another guantlet or something?

galan7777777
Originally posted by Creshosk
Did he get lost and wind up in another guantlet or something? lol, i was wonderin the same thing

thedude1948
I guess I shouldve read the whole post but I stopped when i saw Lucifer under Galactus.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Creshosk
Did he get lost and wind up in another guantlet or something?

laughing laughing laughing

this thread has made me giggle twice now

wtf

rofl

batdude123
Why the hell is Lucifer so low on the list? blink

bigbran
Because he thinks Lucifer is lower than Phoenix and second age spawn... no expression

batdude123
lmao

Second Age Spawn. roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran
Originally posted by batdude123
lmao

Second Age Spawn. roll eyes (sarcastic) Phoenix. wacko

Lord Urizen
HE stops at Classic Beyonder. HE can't beat him no way no how.

galan7777777
Why the hell is Lucifer so low on the list? blink no hes lower on the list because his on pannel feats havent been shown to be on the same level as the other beings and dont bring up lucifer shaping a universe, surviving a universal big bang, or nething like that because that dosent rivel the on pannel feats of these characters-
#5- Thanos /w/ IG
#6- Ion (classic)
#8- Living Tribunal
#9- Thanos /w/ HOTU
#10- Pre-Retcon Beyonder

galan7777777
Originally posted by bigbran
Phoenix. wacko and i know lucifer could beat spawn, but i think spawn would last longer then every1 was saying thats all

galan7777777
Why the hell is Lucifer so low on the list? blink im an avid reader of lucifer, i have all the books #1-#75 it is by far my favorite comic to read, and though i really think that he could beat almost any character, we can only judge his, and every other characters powers by actual ON PANNEL feats........and the best ON PANNEL feats ive seen him accomplish are surviving a universal big bang (not a multiversal big bang like many people think), shaping (not creating) a universe, and holding the sun in his hand......... though impressive, none of these feats can rivel the ON PANNEL feats that have been shown by characters 1-10.3........thats a fact that really cannot be debated!

galan7777777
bump

Juntai
I think Spectre takes the trump in the feats department.
However, he still can't beat the final team for the life of him.

galan7777777
I think Spectre takes the trump in the feats department.
However, he still can't beat the final team for the life of him. yeah i dont see him making is past #9, but definatley not passed #10.3 lol!

galan7777777
hotu should beat spectre though

Skeets
Originally posted by galan7777777
hotu should beat spectre though
Why because it beat LT's M-body?

galan7777777
Originally posted by Skeets
Why because it beat LT's M-body? no, because it absorbed all of creation

galan7777777
im an avid reader of lucifer, i have all the books #1-#75 it is by far my favorite comic to read, and though i really think that he could beat almost any character, we can only judge his, and every other characters powers by actual ON PANNEL feats........and the best ON PANNEL feats ive seen him accomplish are surviving a universal big bang (not a multiversal big bang like many people think), shaping (not creating) a universe, and holding the sun in his hand......... though impressive, none of these feats can rivel the ON PANNEL feats that have been shown by characters 1-10.3........thats a fact that really cannot be debated!

Skeets
no, because it absorbed all of creation
Really?Originally posted by galan7777777

Spectre trumps all of Lucifers feats...erm

galan7777777
Really?
Spectre trumps all of Lucifers feats...erm yeah

Skeets
YAH.

galan7777777
YAH. u meant spectre trumps over lucifers feats right?

Skeets
u meant spectre trumps over lucifers feats right?
YAH.

galan7777777
YAH. ok, just making sure.......... lucifer is bar none one of my favorite characters in all of comics, but he gets far more credit then is necessary....... his on pannels feats dont justify all the hype he gets, thats why he is #4, because his on pannel feats dont compare in the slightest to characters #5 - #10.3 lol!

bigbran
Ok then, let's put eternity lower than galactus.

galan7777777
Ok then, let's put eternity lower than galactus. a full power galactus=eternity.....

kevdude
ok, just making sure.......... lucifer is bar none one of my favorite characters in all of comics, but he gets far more credit then is necessary....... his on pannels feats dont justify all the hype he gets, thats why he is #4, because his on pannel feats dont compare in the slightest to characters #5 - #10.3 lol!

Lets also pretend he's not multiversal either, like when he scares the hell out of Dream and stares down DC Death, and pretend he wasn't here before the original big bang. roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran
a full power galactus=eternity..... No, I mean not a full power galactus.
Or multi-eternity is lower than galactus, from lack of feats.

Why would a being that everyone is scared of have that many feats?
How many times do you need to see second to god, to figure out, that he is second to god?

galan7777777
Originally posted by kevdude
Lets also pretend he's not multiversal either, like when he scares the hell out of Dream and stares down DC Death, and pretend he wasn't here before the original big bang. roll eyes (sarcastic) scaring some1 down isnt beating them

bigbran
scaring some1 down isnt beating them Yes, but it is when she isn't about to take action against him.

galan7777777
Yes, but it is when she isn't about to take action against him. yes, but scaring some1 or staring them down isnt a pannel feat, its just jobbing

bigbran
No, I mean not a full power galactus.
Or multi-eternity is lower than galactus, from lack of feats.

Why would a being that everyone is scared of have that many feats?
How many times do you need to see second to god, to figure out, that he is second to god? Why would he fight someone afraid of him?

kevdude
scaring some1 down isnt beating them

The point is there was no fight because she knew who he was. And she is not about to attack him when there is a good chance she could lose (even in her realm) smokin' Lucifer even said he didn't even care about the Crisis, which was a Multiversal event.

galan7777777
Why would he fight someone afraid of him? im not saying he needs to, but lucifer lacks the on pannels feats possessed by the other characters on my list (thats why he is just #4) i think that someday they may depect him accomplishing greater cosmic feats, but to date, he hasent........ and u cant assume he is 2nd to god in power just by what other characters have said about him

bigbran
im not saying he needs to, but lucifer lacks the on pannels feats possessed by the other characters on my list (thats why he is just #4) i think that someday they may depect him accomplishing greater cosmic feats, but to date, he hasent........ and u cant assume he is 2nd to god in power just by what other characters have said about him No, lets not believe god.

galan7777777
The point is there was no fight because she knew who he was. And she is not about to attack him when there is a good chance she could lose (even in her realm) smokin' u cant assume this, they never actually batteled, and this is what i mean by displaying on pannel feats, yeah we can assume lucifer could beat death, but our oppinions arent fact

galan7777777
No, lets not believe god. i dont recall god himself ever saying lucifer was 2nd in power only to him

thedude1948
Feat-wise Squirrel Girl > TOAA awesome logic! thumb up

galan7777777
Originally posted by thedude1948
Feat-wise Squirrel Girl > TOAA awesome logic! thumb up what?

kevdude
u cant assume this, they never actually batteled, and this is what i mean by displaying on pannel feats, yeah we can assume lucifer could beat death, but our oppinions arent fact

You want a on panel feat? Fenris watching Lucifer for billions of years and planning on killing him. Lucifer found out about this in a short period of time and was able to kill him (an immortal being). Also during this fight Noema back stabbed Lucifer, something he did not plan on but was STILL able to fight and win!

And about Death.. It is a on panel feat in itself just by watching how they talked to one another.

Did you read where I talked about the Crisis?

galan7777777
You want a on panel feat? Fenris watching Lucifer for billions of years and planning on killing him. Lucifer found out about this in a short period of time and was able to kill him (an immortal being). Also during this fight Noema back stabbed Lucifer, something he did not plan on but was STILL able to fight and win!

And about Death.. It is a on panel feat in itself just by watching how they talked to one another. i have all of the copies, and the most impressive on pannel feats lucifer has accomplished

Did you read where I talked about the Crisis? i have all of the copies, and killing fenris is hardly a cosmic feat, as is the jobbing between lucifer and death

bigbran
i have all of the copies, and killing fenris is hardly a cosmic feat, as is the jobbing between lucifer and death How is it jobbing?

galan7777777
How is it jobbing? well if u dont want to call it jobbing, then call it cockyness lol, the point is they never actually fought they just spoke, hence that cant really be used as a feat

galan7777777
and as i said, im an avid reader of lucifer, i have all the books #1-#75 it is by far my favorite comic to read, and though i really think that he could beat almost any character, we can only judge his, and every other characters powers by actual ON PANNEL feats........and the best ON PANNEL feats ive seen him accomplish are surviving a universal big bang (not a multiversal big bang like many people think), shaping (not creating) a universe, and holding the sun in his hand......... though impressive, none of these feats can rivel the ON PANNEL feats that have been shown by characters 1-10.3........thats a fact that really cannot be debated! well im goin 2 bed......g'nite

Juntai
Death knew her place around Lucifer.

bigbran
and as i said, im an avid reader of lucifer, i have all the books #1-#75 it is by far my favorite comic to read, and though i really think that he could beat almost any character, we can only judge his, and every other characters powers by actual ON PANNEL feats........and the best ON PANNEL feats ive seen him accomplish are surviving a universal big bang (not a multiversal big bang like many people think), shaping (not creating) a universe, and holding the sun in his hand......... though impressive, none of these feats can rivel the ON PANNEL feats that have been shown by characters 1-10.3........thats a fact that really cannot be debated! well im goin 2 bed......g'nite What do you think Phoenix did, cept, Lucifer wasn't in a special place where he could do it.Originally posted by Juntai
Death knew her place around Lucifer. Exactly!

galan7777777

kevdude
You being a Lucifer reader, you should then know that the book is not about cosmic feats that Lucifer needs to show. If it was then it would be a boring book. When it does show his powers, it shows how smart he is.

When quiting Hell he told Dream he could kill everyone in Hell and it wouldn't take much effort. Going to the Silver City and telling the angels to get out of the way or he'd kill them.... Going into the Mansions of Silence realm powerless and killing everyone there. He has on panel feats that rival most of these beings on here but you just don't know where to look..

Thanos_THOTU
ok, we are gonna take Spectre at his best showing- (full power), remember he is the very embodiment of the wrath of god! how far does he get? Or does he beat 'em all?

#1- Apocalypse
#2- Orion
#3- Adam Warlock /w/ Soul Gem
#4- Lucifer Morningstar (best showing)
#5- Thanos /w/ IG
#6- Ion (classic)
#8- Living Tribunal
#9- Thanos /w/ HOTU
#10- Pre-Retcon Beyonder
... To start withIon and Galactus should be weaker than Lucifer.
Orion should also be weaker than Apocalypse.

Now we do know that full power Spectre was defeated by the Great Evil Beast. But Thanos with the Heart is also "God". So basicly:
Thanos w/ THOTU = Presence = TGEB >> Full power Spectre.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU

Now we do know that full power Spectre was defeated by the Great Evil Beast. But Thanos with the Heart is also "God". So basicly:

It introduces itself as Satan, but says nothing of being the Great Beast, which hasn't been portrayed in DC comics at all that I recall, only Vertigo.

In the series, they figure out that that being is merely Abin Sur's PERSONAL version of the Devil, as in the series it shows that Heaven and Hell are both relative to the individual.

Also, he left out the scan where Spectre kicked its ass and dropped its body to the floor. It got back up of course after Hal layed off of it. wink

sexyking
You being a Lucifer reader, you should then know that the book is not about cosmic feats that Lucifer needs to show. If it was then it would be a boring book. When it does show his powers, it shows how smart he is.

When quiting Hell he told Dream he could kill everyone in Hell and it wouldn't take much effort. Going to the Silver City and telling the angels to get out of the way or he'd kill them.... Going into the Mansions of Silence realm powerless and killing everyone there. He has on panel feats that rival most of these beings on here but you just don't know where to look..

yes And the fact its been stated that second only to the presence is something to be considered.

galan7777777
Originally posted by sexyking
yes And the fact its been stated that second only to the presence is something to be considered. you cant just take what the characters say as fact....... unless they have had ON PANNEL feats, its just hearsay and oppinion

galan7777777

Thanos w/ THOTU = Presence = TGEB >> Full power Spectre. do u have on pannel feats that can convince me why lucifer should be above a full-power galactus which = eternity?, and can u provide anything showing feats above (classic) ION? i highly doubt that u can...... lucifer is a great character and his powers are impressive, but he gets far more credit then is due, no one that has argued with me can provide anything but their oppinion as to how lucifer can beat #5-#10.3 on the list..... and someones personal oppinion can not be regarded as fact

Tassadar
#1- Apocalypse- Wtf is he doing here?
#2- Orion- Same as Apoc.
#3- Adam Warlock /w/ Soul Gem- Does Spectre even have a soul?
#4- Lucifer Morningstar (best showing)- Why is he so low, anyway Spectre with full power beats him narrowly.
#5- Thanos /w/ IG- If its in MU, he wins. If its anywhere else, he loses.
#6- Ion (classic)- Spectre beats him narrowly.
#7- Galactus (full power)- Spectre beats him narrowly.
#8- Living Tribunal- Spectre beats him.
#9- Thanos /w/ HOTU- In MU, Spectre gets owned, if its anywhere else, the HOTU is powerless.
#10- Pre-Retcon Beyonder- Erases Spectre from existence.
#10.3- TOAA/Yahweh/Presence/GEB- Spectre stands no chance.

galan7777777
and as i said, im an avid reader of lucifer, i have all the books #1-#75 it is by far my favorite comic to read, and though i really think that he could beat almost any character, we can only judge his, and every other characters powers by actual ON PANNEL feats........and the best ON PANNEL feats ive seen him accomplish are surviving a universal big bang (not a multiversal big bang like many people think), shaping (not creating) a universe, and holding the sun in his hand......... though impressive, none of these feats can rivel the ON PANNEL feats that have been shown by characters 1-10.3........thats a fact that really cannot be debated!

Lord Urizen
Spectre ain't beating Classic Beyonder, TOAA, or Presence/GEB....

Keep dreaming... roll eyes (sarcastic)

galan7777777
Originally posted by Tassadar
#1- Apocalypse- Wtf is he doing here?
#2- Orion- Same as Apoc.
#3- Adam Warlock /w/ Soul Gem- Does Spectre even have a soul?
#4- Lucifer Morningstar (best showing)- Why is he so low, anyway Spectre with full power beats him narrowly.
#5- Thanos /w/ IG- If its in MU, he wins. If its anywhere else, he loses.
#6- Ion (classic)- Spectre beats him narrowly.
#7- Galactus (full power)- Spectre beats him narrowly.
#8- Living Tribunal- Spectre beats him.
#9- Thanos /w/ HOTU- In MU, Spectre gets owned, if its anywhere else, the HOTU is powerless.
#10- Pre-Retcon Beyonder- Erases Spectre from existence.
#10.3- TOAA/Yahweh/Presence/GEB- Spectre stands no chance. u are like all of the other people the keep argueing for lucifer, so ill ask u the same question i asked them.......... cam u provide any actual ON PANNEL feats that would put lucifer in a higher level then these: id bet u cant
#5- Thanos /w/ IG
#6- Ion (classic)
#8- Living Tribunal
#9- Thanos /w/ HOTU
#10- Pre-Retcon Beyonder

galan7777777
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Spectre ain't beating Classic Beyonder, TOAA, or Presence/GEB....

Keep dreaming... roll eyes (sarcastic) yeah even thanos HOTU is pushing it

galan7777777

Skeets

When did GEB beat the Spectre?
That person in the scan that Mr.Master posted was not the GEB.

galan7777777
do u have on pannel feats that can convince me why lucifer should be above a full-power galactus which = eternity?, and can u provide anything showing feats above (classic) ION? i highly doubt that u can...... lucifer is a great character and his powers are impressive, but he gets far more credit then is due, no one that has argued with me can provide anything but their oppinion as to how lucifer can beat #5-#10.3 on the list..... and someones personal oppinion can not be regarded as fact smile

breeze85
The whole rank order of the gauntlet is ****ed up. However, Lucifer stops him.

Tassadar: How can Spectre beat Galactus only "narrowly" while he just "beats" The Living Tribunal? Are you seriously suggesting that Galactus, at any power, is more powerful than Living Tribunal? Sorry, but he isn't ANYWHERE near.

galan7777777
Originally posted by breeze85
The whole rank order of the gauntlet is ****ed up. However, Lucifer stops him.

Tassadar: How can Spectre beat Galactus only "narrowly" while he just "beats" The Living Tribunal? Are you seriously suggesting that Galactus, at any power, is more powerful than Living Tribunal? Sorry, but he isn't ANYWHERE near. can u provide any pannel feats showing how lucifer can beat spectre? that is how i made the list; based on ON PANNEL feats, and lucifers feats havent shown to be anywhere nears characters 5-10.3

galan7777777
bump

Thanos_THOTU
u are like all of the other people the keep argueing for lucifer, so ill ask u the same question i asked them.......... cam u provide any actual ON PANNEL feats that would put lucifer in a higher level then these: id bet u cant
#5- Thanos /w/ IG
#6- Ion (classic)
#8- Living Tribunal
#9- Thanos /w/ HOTU
#10- Pre-Retcon Beyonder
Beyonder was the most powerful *fictional* character.
I had the power of Jim Shooter and Stan Lee (as a back-up)
So putting him up against TOAA, is like putting a random writer against Jim Shooter, basicly writervs wrtier.
If TOAA is equal to the HOTU than "even though" Beyonder was more powerful.
Thanos w/ IG replaced Eternity... He was second to Living Tribunal.

galan7777777
Beyonder was the most powerful *fictional* character.
I had the power of Jim Shooter and Stan Lee (as a back-up)
So putting him up against TOAA, is like putting a random writer against Jim Shooter, basicly writervs wrtier.
If TOAA is equal to the HOTU than "even though" Beyonder was more powerful.
Thanos w/ IG replaced Eternity... He was second to Living Tribunal. what does this have to do with the post u replied to?

Thanos_THOTU
what does this have to do with the post u replied to?
Why is 100% Galactus 8th when Thanos w/ IG 6th?
Thanos with the IG trumped Eternity.

And Beyonder should be with TOAA and the Presence should be weaker, since it dont have connetions to the writer.

galan7777777
Why is 100% Galactus 8th when Thanos w/ IG 6th?
Thanos with the IG trumped Eternity.

And Beyonder should be with TOAA and the Presence should be weaker, since it dont have connetions to the writer. ru saying beyonder is above the writers?

Thanos_THOTU
ru saying beyonder is above the writers?
No, I said he should be with TOAA.... Since he was backed up by a writer back then.

galan7777777
No, I said he should be with TOAA.... Since he was backed up by a writer back then. what do u mean backed up by a writer?

Thanos_THOTU
what do u mean backed up by a writer?
Jim Shooter, is a writer... He was the one that made Secret Wars.
First he was only a voice (who was supose to be the writer from beyond the multi-verse) than he appeared... as a concrete being.

And the Presence is just a fictional character with no connections to the writer, this fact havent been missporven... yet.

galan7777777
Jim Shooter, is a writer... He was the one that made Secret Wars.
First he was only a voice (who was supose to be the writer from beyond the multi-verse) than he appeared... as a concrete being.

And the Presence is just a fictional character with no connections to the writer, this fact havent been missporven... yet. yes but how was beyonder backed?

Thanos_THOTU
yes but how was beyonder backed?
With the power of the writers... a power beyond anyone in the comics thought was impossible ect.
He had the same atitude as Jim, it was basicly Jim as a comic character.

galan7777777
With the power of the writers... a power beyond anyone in the comics thought was impossible ect.
He had the same atitude as Jim, it was basicly Jim as a comic character. thats your oppinion, but this was never stated on pannel and really cant be used as fact

Thanos_THOTU
thats your oppinion, but this was never stated on pannel and really cant be used as fact
Check out marveldictionery...

galan7777777
Check out marveldictionery... ok, but to my knowledge that was never stated on an actual pannel.....

galan7777777
bump

galan7777777

Skeets
Just let it die.

galan7777777
Just let it die. lol i will once i hear how bigbrans gonna try and prove me wrong smile

Skeets
Mr.Master ain't on so you're not getting anything from bigbran.

galan7777777
Mr.Master ain't on so you're not getting anything from bigbran. y do u say that?

Skeets
smile

galan7777777
smile ???

Grimm22
Gets to God and stops dead in his tracks.

Its impossible to beat TOAA (God).

Ultraman Baltan
He gets up to TOAA, then is torn apart eeasily.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He all the way to TOAA and finds out that it is the same as the presence. And that he just lost all of his powers as TOAA tells him that he powered him to wipe the slate clean. Now it's his turn to die as TOAA/PResence starts over.

galan7777777
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
He all the way to TOAA and finds out that it is the same as the presence. And that he just lost all of his powers as TOAA tells him that he powered him to wipe the slate clean. Now it's his turn to die as TOAA/PResence starts over. i agree, but i dont see him really making it past thanos HOTU

galan7777777
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
He gets up to TOAA, then is torn apart eeasily. agreed

galan7777777
bump

invisiblewoman
he doesn't make it past # 8

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.