Whoa, "Prison Break" and the <===crazY PhOnE NuMBeR====>

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Tired Hiker-
Have you guys watched this tv show, Prison Break??? If you have never heard of it then there is this show, and it's called Prison Break. Anyway, the main character, with all the tatoos that is actually a map to escape the prison, well there is a tatoo on him that is of a woman holding some poker cards. The numbers on the cards are actually a phone number that he called in one episode. Well, get this . . . . I called that phone number and it is a real account!

All I can say is . . . those bastards are very clever. Here is the phone number! I swear that this is not a joke. I dare someone else to call it! eek!

312-909-3529

Ronny
Its busy ermm I'll call later

Scottie
Originally posted by Ronny
Its busy ermm I'll call later

-Tired Hiker-
Liars. I just called it again and it rang. You all lie!

Quincy Archer
Same thing for the show LOST

except Lost is better

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Quincy Archer

except Lost is cooler

What did they do? eek!

Scottie

except Lost is better yes

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Scottie
yes

Well, tell me what they did you biotches! eek!

Quincy Archer
In the show LOST, on the island there is this Hatch. The hatch was made by these scientists called "Dharma" and the "Hanso foundation"

There is actually a site for the hanso foundation that has hidden clues and spooky videos, as well as hidden images and frightful scenes of violence and ghosts and goblins.

As well as a phone number for the Hanso Foundation helpline in which a scared woman rushedly warns you to stay away from Olivar Hanso.

It's All So Intense!!!

-Tired Hiker-
In the show LOST, on the island there is this Hatch. The hatch was made by these scientists called "Dharma" and the "Hanso foundation"

There is actually a site for the hanso foundation that has hidden clues and spooky videos, as well as hidden images and frightful scenes of violence and ghosts and goblins.

As well as a phone number for the Hanso Foundation helpline in which a scared woman rushedly warns you to stay away from Olivar Hanso.

It's All So Intense!!!

Prison Break has a scared woman too. They must have copied Lost. laughing I can't wait for season two of Lost to come out on DVD next month. I haven't seen one single episode and I plug my ears or leave the room everytime someone is talking about it. smile

Quincy Archer
LOST Owns All of television woot

it is definitely worth a purchase

Scottie
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Prison Break has a scared woman too. They must have copied Lost. laughing I can't wait for season two of Lost to come out on DVD next month. I haven't seen one single episode and I plug my ears or leave the room everytime someone is talking about it. smile i did the same...i missed the the first few episode and had to run out the room when it came on tv and wit till it came out

series two part one is out over here and i watched the whole lot in less than three days...IT ROCKS

-Tired Hiker-
LOST Owns All of television woot

it is definitely worth a purchase

I'll tell you this . . . when season one came out on DVD, I went and rented the first three discs, watched them all in one sitting, was totally blown away! Then I went to bed. Next day, I got up early, rode my bike all the way to Hollywood Video, to get some excercise y'know, and they didn't have discs 4 and 5! mad So I rented disc 6, and the video girl was like . . . "You're not going to watch disc 6 without seeing disc 4 and 5, are you?"

So I said, "Hell no. I'm going to go join Blockbuster right now and rent them there." And that's just what I did! smile

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Scottie
i did the same...i missed the the first few episode and had to run out the room when it came on tv and wit till it came out

series two part one is out over here and i watched the whole lot in less than three days...IT ROCKS

I watched the whole first season in two days big grin

Rogue Jedi
the lady sounds like a phone sex operator.

AOR
Have you guys watched this tv show, Prison Break??? If you have never heard of it then there is this show, and it's called Prison Break. Anyway, the main character, with all the tatoos that is actually a map to escape the prison, well there is a tatoo on him that is of a woman holding some poker cards. The numbers on the cards are actually a phone number that he called in one episode. Well, get this . . . . I called that phone number and it is a real account!

All I can say is . . . those bastards are very clever. Here is the phone number! I swear that this is not a joke. I dare someone else to call it! eek!

312-909-3529

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhheek!

"Hello. Only one person has this number, so Micheal, I hope your okay. If your getting this message, it might mean that I'm not. Please Micheal, you know what to do....

Sorry, your message couldn't be processed, good bye."

*Phone explodes* ermm

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
the lady sounds like a phone sex operator.

You never know! shifty

Quincy Archer
I watched the whole first season in two days big grin

WOOO Hell Yea!! woot

Rogue Jedi
i was like "hey baby, whachoo wearing?"

-Tired Hiker-

Is that the message you left? laughing out loud

I said, "You clever bastards."

AOR

I could leave a message, "they" terminated my call....

laughing but that is still funny

Rogue Jedi
i got kinda excited, but she got mad and hung up on me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.