Colossus & Sebastien Shaw Vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExtraMision5555
Random

Thoughts?

And for some of you who may have forgotten
Sebastien Shaw can absorb kinetic energy (although it does hurt him) and return it,

kinda like Ekans on pokemon
http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~simmers/ekans.gif

ExtraMision5555
3 minutes untill self-debate begins
unless someone else has some imput
you dont want that do you?

ExtraMision5555
Hulk wins this BUT in Colossi #32 Colossus whispered in hulks ear and it sent shockwaves through his body. He kinda "coo'ed" in pleasure but at the same time his healing factor enabled him to recover quickly. It wasnt a distraction for too long but that just goes to show Colossus in his nutral form can cause some form of stimulation to Hulk, now if you add Sebastien Shaw to this , Maybe colossus treat sebastien with the same stimuli,

and he could then use it against hulk, and imagine if they both did it at the same time

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Hulk wins this BUT in Colossi #32 Colossus whispered in hulks ear and it sent shockwaves through his body. He kinda "coo'ed" in pleasure but at the same time his healing factor enabled him to recover quickly. It wasnt a distraction for too long but that just goes to show Colossus in his nutral form can cause some form of stimulation to Hulk, now if you add Sebastien Shaw to this , Maybe colossus treat sebastien with the same stimuli,

and he could then use it against hulk, and imagine if they both did it at the same time

Well not neccessairily, if hulk was bloodlusted his hearing shouldent work properly (Hulk Vs His basic instinct #21), So the whisper should not work on him, and then colossus and sebastien would get batted away, but that would give some nrg to sebastien and perhaps by that time Hulk will have de-bloodlusted and they may give the whisper a second attempt

ExtraMision5555
Well not neccessairily, if hulk was bloodlusted his hearing shouldent work properly (Hulk Vs His basic instinct #21), So the whisper should not work on him, and then colossus and sebastien would get batted away, but that would give some nrg to sebastien and perhaps by that time Hulk will have de-bloodlusted and they may give the whisper a second attempt

Not true, sec, i have scans

juggernaut74

and he could then use it against hulk, and imagine if they both did it at the same time Is that a joke?

Anyways Sebastian is out of Colossus' league but when you put them together they may give Hulk some issuse. But I think Hulk can beat these two chumps.

Broly92
I win

Brian Oswald
Sebastian can take alot of damage but he can also overload and put himself intoa coma. Storm did that to him, enough of Hulks punches could.

badabing
Originally posted by Broly92
I win
Hulk smashes Broly, Shaw and Colossus.

Broly92
Originally posted by badabing
Hulk smashes Broly, Shaw and Colossus.
That is not funny no expression miffed

Creshosk
That is not funny no expression miffed And people may not find your joke about you winning in fights you're not even in funny. but eh, that's life.

Broly92
Yes but I didn't insult anyone you sad person

Creshosk
Yes but I didn't insult anyone you sad person Eh, that's life for you.

badabing
That is not funny no expression miffed Originally posted by Broly92
Yes but I didn't insult anyone you sad person
Bro, take it easy. Geez. I was joking. You said you could win and I said Hulk would smash. goof Also, Creshosk is a cool dude.

bigbran
and then goku comes in here and one shots Broly again..

Broly92
Well from what I saw in the most tragic character thread Creshosk
seems to be kind of gloomy but
Originally posted by Creshosk
Eh, that's life for you.

ExtraMision5555
Well from what I saw in the most tragic character thread Creshosk
seems to be kind of gloomy but

aw
be nice
creshok is rawsmile

Broly92
Fine I'm sorry no expression

batdude123
Don't make him get robotronic on your ass. erm

ExtraMision5555
Fine I'm sorry no expression

hahaha
its ok
your nice too smile

Tassadar
Originally posted by batdude123
Don't make him get robotronic on your ass. erm

boxing

Draco69
Hulk. Colossus nearly killed Sebastian Shaw before he got one-shotted.

SS dies and Colossus soon follows...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.