How many times have you changed your username?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
I will never change mine. i do know someone here who has changed theirs like 16 times.

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I will never change mine. i do know someone here who has changed theirs like 16 times.

Who?

Ladyluck
I don't think I'll ever change my username. I like it.

Nazgulinthedark
*counts on fingers* four.

Deano
i changed mine once

Scottie
Nope

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Who?
pm me and i'll tell ya.

-Tired Hiker-
I've changed mine a few times, but never was it meant to be permanant. I will always be Tired Hiker, in some form.

Impediment
Zero.

Barker
I've never Changed mine.

Ever. no expression

Jack of Blades
1 time

-Tired Hiker-
*pm's RJ*

AOR
once. *pms RJ after TTH*

§P0oONY
Twice... only once by choice though and I'd quite like to go back to my original name... Ahh well.

-Tired Hiker-
The first time I ever changed my name, I was forced to do so by the Italian mafia.

AOR
The first time I ever changed my name, I was forced to do so by the Italian mafia.

What did we tell you at the "dinner"?

Rogue Jedi
*answers a barrage of pm's*

§P0oONY
Originally posted by AOR
once. *pms RJ after TTH*

Holy shit! You're PoB... I thought PoB left KMC ages ago... laughing

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by AOR
What did we tell you at the "dinner"?

Oh sh*t . . . . *hides* confused

AOR

AOR
Oh sh*t . . . . *hides* confused

You know his grace, isn't going to be too happy that you didn't keep your mouth shut. You know what this means, eh?

Hans Moleman
I'm on my fifth name

John!attheDisco
Once...

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Hans Moleman
I'm on my fifth name

You've only been here like 3 months... no expression

Hans Moleman

Rogue Jedi
i think the record id like 25 times.

TheKingofKINGS!
I've changed it once, and I doubt I'll change it again.

BlackSunshine
I've changed mine once because my first SN was kinda gay. wink

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
I've changed mine once because my first SN was kinda gay. wink

no it wasn't...

@topic...i haven't changed my username not even once..what's the point in that?? people only get confused...erm

BlackSunshine
well...dont worry I'm not gonna be changing my sn anymore. I couldnt think of one when I did the first one.

Rogue Jedi
i started as RJ. i will end as RJ.

Punkyhermy
not even once.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Too many times....

Lumanix
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=80292

14 times.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Grand Moff Gav', Chancellor Gav, Master Tonberry, Grand Moff Gav, Grand Moff Gav,, Grand Moff Gav, Grand Mage Gav

K.Diddy
2 times

~Da Rev~
Drumdude1167, Maynard-is-God, Revernd Maynard, Bendy Alex, Pink Maynard, Hotpants, Reverend Maynar, Da Rev, Dwight Shrute

Prabhodh
Once

Pezza was my first.

Storm
Never have, never will.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

SelphieT
oh just once. Used to be LizzyT123 I think.......oh well! big grin

lord xyz
Originally posted by Lumanix
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=80292

14 times. 12 times

ThePittman
None and I won't

Hans Moleman
gunning for 69

Syren
A couple of times... for some reason, English Moosette doesn't show in my profile. I requested that 'Syren' be held for me though.

Hans Moleman
Originally posted by Syren
A couple of times... for some reason, English Moosette doesn't show in my profile. I requested that 'Syren' be held for me though. You only have one previous user name, which is Lady Von Tramp naughty

Syren
You only have one previous user name, which is Lady Von Tramp naughty

No, I have two. As I said, English Moosette doesn't show on my profile.

And LvT is dead stick out tongue

Hans Moleman
No, I have two. As I said, English Moosette doesn't show on my profile.

And LvT is dead stick out tongue
There's still a little Von Tamp in all of us... or vise versa.

Syren
There's still a little Von Tamp in all of us... or vise versa.

Well, you have fun with your von Tamp stick out tongue

Hans Moleman
Well, you have fun with your von Tamp stick out tongue Typos always have to come bite me in the ass, don't they?

FoxMeister
Who would change a name like FoxMeister. Its true. I am a fox randomly pounding a keyboard to death in hope of food. Luckily i dont know how to read so i dont care what kinda crap i write. I can spell though. Im an intelligent fox. I AM THE FOXMEISTER

Syren
You may be able to spell but your punctuation and grammar leave a lot to be desired stick out tongue

DarkC
Twice. Not likely to change it again.

Ritoshi
Not as many times as this thread being made.

Cheetah girl

CherryPop
I'm on number 10.

Council#13
Originally posted by ThePittman
None and I won't

Same here! Happy Dance

lord xyz
Typos always have to come bite me in the ass, don't they? You got bit in the ass by a tampon? eer

What's it like? naughty

Council#13
laughing Long time no see, Lord XYZ

Lana
Twice, the second username doesn't come up in my profile though. Joined as Trinity_Matrix, changed it to Silver Stardust in July 04, changed it to Lana in March 05, and will not change again.

FoxMeister
You may be able to spell but your punctuation and grammar leave a lot to be desired stick out tongue
What do you expect. Im a fox. I do what i want when i want. DOWN WITH THE HUNT

PandoraMomo
I have never changed my name.
Nor do I think I ever will.
PandoraMomo is the crazy side of Moira, and I doubt she will ever go away.

The_Mayor
How many of you have changed your KMC name, if so, what were they?

I have, 3 times. master skyler, TaZ#12, now The_Mayor.

TRH

Röland
I thought this was going to be the tootsie pop question.

The_Mayor

Leo.M
Originally posted by TRH

AOR
1 times

Kram3r
I've changed mine once.

Symmetric Chaos
0 times

The Pict
I've lost count

Marko
once It was Cain Marko. now just minused the Cain.

JacopeX
Never. This is my Permanent name.

Lana
Twice.

Barker
Three.

dave_kodak

Burnt Pancakes
12 times.

Blaxican, Captain SEX, Blax X, Coleman Trebor, Blaxican Hydra, BlaxicanTroller, KMC Dark Lord, Blaxican Style, Numan2.0, Blaxican_Hydra, RvB]Tucker, Blaxican_Jedi

BakaXero
NEVER!!!!!

The Black Death
once embarrasment

Barker
Originally posted by BakaXero
NEVER!!!!!
!

Captain Maynard
Several.

Hidden Lotus
once

Strangelove

Barker
That's like saying "I've only done it twice, I didn't count one because I didn't like it/it was forced/she didn't like it/it was only a dream".

no expression 31

Strangelove
Originally posted by Barker
That's like saying "I've only done it twice, I didn't count one because I didn't like it/it was forced/she didn't like it/it was only a dream".

no expression 31 Fine. I've changed it three times, but one of them was only for a couple hours, because I realized it sucked no expression

Barker
Thank you. no expression

BlackSunshine
once

Thanos_1990

Captain Maynard
~Da Rev~, Reverend Maynar, Hotpants, Pink Maynard, Dwight Shrute, Revernd Maynard, BendyAlex, Drumdude1167, Maynard-is-god, Captain Maynard

10 times doped

Morning_Glory
only once... I use to be MornGlory messed

Scottie

johnnyforever

Scottie
Originally posted by Scottie
0 Originally posted by johnnyforever
0 w00t

Strangelove
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
only once... I use to be MornGlory messed It's a good thing you changed shockyes

Mywi
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I will never change mine. i do know someone here who has changed theirs like 16 times. once..and i dont think Ill ever change it again

Kongu Dude
6 Times.

Council#13
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
6 Times.

Only? I could've sworn it was more than six times... ermm

As for me.... 0 times and still counting. big grin

Wild-Cherry
4...but this one and Wild Cherry are kind of the same huh

ragesRemorse
i dont even know how to change it.

ONce thought about becomming remorsesRage, but doesnt have the same ring. Besides dont know many people that feel remorse for a regretfull act of rage before commiting it.

this thread is a bit annoying because i want to know everyones previous useername after they have confirmed changing it.

Council#13
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
4...but this one and Wild Cherry are kind of the same huh

eek! Oh my! You're Wild Cherry?! How've you been? eek! I haven't seen you in ages!

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Council#13
Only? I could've sworn it was more than six times... ermm

As for me.... 0 times and still counting. big grin
Yes, only. ermm

Noob. haermm

Wild-Cherry
eek! Oh my! You're Wild Cherry?! How've you been? eek! I haven't seen you in ages! Yes, I was worried it wouldn't be enough of a clue that it was me smart

That '-' is a total throw off yes

Legendary Thor
3 Times

Council#13
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
Yes, only. ermm

Noob. haermm

'Noob' is such a derogartory term. We prefer stuff like, "Clueless beginner" and "Talentless dude."

Yes, I was worried it wouldn't be enough of a clue that it was me smart

That '-' is a total throw off yes

Yeah, these hyphens, man! Crazy, eh? Who invented these things? Completely confuse the lot of us. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kongu Dude
'Noob' is such a derogartory term. We prefer stuff like, "Clueless beginner" and "Talentless dude."
Indeed. council13

HellasBloke
None, then again I am fairly new here. I don't foresee myself changing anytime soon though.

Wild-Cherry

My opinion on the word Noob.

Kongu Dude
My opinion on the word Noob.
haermm

Lord Shadow Z
Never changed it. Don't have the creativity for something like that...

Strangelove
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
i dont even know how to change it.

ONce thought about becomming remorsesRage, but doesnt have the same ring. Besides dont know many people that feel remorse for a regretfull act of rage before commiting it.

this thread is a bit annoying because i want to know everyones previous useername after they have confirmed changing it. I used to be Lord Soth and then Soth. I remember you from the old, days, actually.

T.M
Just the once that I can remember..

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Strangelove
I used to be Lord Soth and then Soth. I remember you from the old, days, actually.

Your Lord Soth huh...i wondered where you went. Do you know if slipknot is still around under a different name? I remember you from back in the old days aswell. Man what days they were...talking about pointless subjects and such. I miss those days, Change sucks. wink

Strangelove
Your Lord Soth huh...i wondered where you went. Do you know if slipknot is still around under a different name? I remember you from back in the old days aswell. Man what days they were...talking about pointless subjects and such. I miss those days, Change sucks. wink Slipknot got banned early last year erm

ragesRemorse
really...why? or is that privelaged info

Strangelove
really...why? or is that privelaged info I wasn't around when it happened, you'd be better off asking someone else stick out tongue

ladygrim
none

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Strangelove
I wasn't around when it happened, you'd be better off asking someone else stick out tongue

nah, i barely care anymore as it is.
you should have just made up something interesting. thats what i do when faced with questions i have no answer to. It makes life more interesting for everyone.

Cory Chaos
This would mark the 4th name change for me in my time here at KMC. I've kind of evolved when it comes to my hobbies. Cinemaddiction was fun, but not a huge movie fan anymore. C-Dic was a mere abbreviation, The Core was a nickname given to me by an old friend, and with my new found love for music, I figured I'd parody an 80's hair metal band stage name for a while.

ThePittman
Still on the same one smile

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Cory Chaos
This would mark the 4th name change for me in my time here at KMC. I've kind of evolved when it comes to my hobbies. Cinemaddiction was fun, but not a huge movie fan anymore. C-Dic was a mere abbreviation, The Core was a nickname given to me by an old friend, and with my new found love for music, I figured I'd parody an 80's hair metal band stage name for a while.

your cinemaddiction...wow, learning alot today. What changed your love for movies?

Barker
We prefer stuff like, "Clueless beginner" and "Talentless dude."
No we don't.

We prefer "Cum chugger".

Scythe
Never have, never will. Scythe is a trademark name on here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.