Justice League lineup revealed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Validus
Looks like Batman is still the most useless guy here.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/justiceleagueofamerica1.jpg

batdude123
Shut it, Val! mad

Wait a minute, more useless than Speedy, Hawkgirl, and Black Lightning? What the f**k? no

Lucid Lui
BOOOOO... I wanted Tempest on the lineup. Ah well, Red Tornado is enough i guess.

And wow. Turner's art looks bad in places.

Juntai
Cant believe they got that girl from the detroit league in there.
that team was so dumb save Jonn and Arthur.

Validus
In all seriousness, I think that's a cool lineup. I'm guessing Black Lightning is Meltzer's fanboy pick (every writer has one) but that's still a nice addition. Plus, Roy instead of Ollie. thumb up

NoFate007
I don't care about what's going on, they should have a Flash lol.

Juntai
I like Roy a lot.
Ollie is tight too though.

Validus
Originally posted by batdude123
Shut it, Val! mad

Wait a minute, more useless than Speedy, Hawkgirl, and Black Lightning? What the f**k? no
You might have something with Hawkgirl but Arsenal does have many plot device arrows and weapons. Probably more than Bruce.

juggernaut66666
Michael Turner thumb up

Juntai
Originally posted by Validus
You might have something with Hawkgirl but Arsenal does have many plot device arrows and weapons. Probably more than Bruce. Phantom Zone arrow?

Validus
Originally posted by NoFate007
Bart is joining in the second story arc.

batdude123
You might have something with Hawkgirl but Arsenal does have many plot device arrows and weapons. Probably more than Bruce.

But it's common knowledge Bruce makes all the archer heroes his b*tch. erm Plus, he's aiding the team with his knowledge as well... shifty

Validus
Originally posted by Juntai
Phantom Zone arrow?
That and many others. Roy's arsenal, no pun intended, is pretty damn sick. He's brought down many high level beings.

Juntai
That and many others. Roy's arsenal, no pun intended, is pretty damn sick. He's brought down many high level beings. I know, I've been a fan of Arsenal for a long time.
I loved it when he was gun toting. lol.

ScarletSpider
Wow, really glad to see Black Lightening shaved his head. That's a really original look.

Validus
Issue 4 cover.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/JLA_Cv4_var_solicit.jpg

Sidenote: I think this League has more women at once than any other save the JLI. Catfights ftw!

batdude123
Eh, I like the line up, but BL basically has no business being on the team. erm

Validus
Eh, I like the line up, but BL basically has no business being on the team. erm
Out of nowhere isn't it? Hawkgirl and Vixen are clear JLU tie ins. I wonder how they explain this one in the book.

Also, John Stewart got owned.

Juntai
They've had Vixen in JLA Classified as they recall the Detroit team and some of their stories.
And now shes in the JSA Classified as well.
Now coming on the main team lineup.

batdude123
Out of nowhere isn't it? Hawkgirl and Vixen are clear JLU tie ins. I wonder how they explain this one in the book.

Also, John Stewart got owned.

Yeah, it is out of nowhere, really. Why is he on the team?

And yes, Hawkgirl is basically there because of the animated series. But it was crap how in the animated series that just because of a magically resistent mace, she was able to own Dr. Fate. What kind of crap is that? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stewart has some good showings, but basically he's a loser.

Validus
How does this team compare to the Big 7 in power? A lot of these guys can't make up for the loss of Wally, J'onn and Orin though Red Tornado helps. Bart will be joining soon too.

batdude123
How does this team compare to the Big 7 in power? A lot of these guys can't make up for the loss of Wally, J'onn and Orin though Red Tornado helps. Bart will be joining soon too.

Red Tornado does help. However, it also helps that there are 10 of them, rather than 7. But, I would still say the original 7 is overall more powerful per member. It's kind of hard to replace Wally (barring the later showing of Bart for a little bit), Aquaman, and J'onn, with Black Lightning, Vixen, Speedy, and Hawkgirl. erm

Juntai
Think the new Aquaman will eventually join?
I figure he's going to be solo for a while...
But he'll have to come out sooner or later and accept his destiny as a member of the Justice League.

Lucid Lui
There's no telepath on the team right? I wonder how that'll affect things.

Lucid Lui
Think the new Aquaman will eventually join?
I figure he's going to be solo for a while...
But he'll have to come out sooner or later and accept his destiny as a member of the Justice League. Eh, i doubt it. At least, not for a fair while.
He's turning up in Action Comics soon though, so who knows, maybe that could lead to him joining a team in the future.

Validus
Red Tornado does help. However, it also helps that there are 10 of them, rather than 7. But, I would still say the original 7 is overall more powerful per member. It's kind of hard to replace Wally (barring the later showing of Bart for a little bit), Aquaman, and J'onn, with Black Lightning, Vixen, Speedy, and Hawkgirl. erm
I think Bart changes the whole game. Right now I would say they are less powerful but once Bart joins the scales tip. Red Tornado is about as powerful as Orin. That might make a decent thread actually. J'onn is hard to replace though but Vixen and Lightning aren't too weak and Roy is a plot device.

batdude123
I think Bart changes the whole game. Right now I would say they are less powerful but once Bart joins the scales tip. Red Tornado is about as powerful as Orin. That might make a decent thread actually. J'onn is hard to replace though but Vixen and Lightning aren't too weak and Roy is a plot device.

Vixen always seems to find herself in more trouble than anybody else. She tries to fight somebody, but instead ends up getting beaten down pretty badly. Black Lightning is a goof. Don't really like him. Roy is a plot device, that might help. However, I based my decision on the fact that Bart hasn't joined yet. Once he does, then they'll probably be just as good.

Btw, how do you figure Red Tornado is just as good as Orion?

Validus
Orin, Arthur, Aquaman. Not Orion.

A well written Vixen should be plenty dangerous. She's basically a female Animal Man and we all know what he can do.

Lucid Lui
Orin, Arthur, Aquaman. Not Orion.

A well written Vixen should be plenty dangerous. She's basically a female Animal Man and we all know what he can do. Well i just read on her wikipedia that she can take on the the mental and physical attributes of Gorilla Grodd. Is that true? If so, that'd certainly come in handy.

Skeets
Hal...droolio

Juntai
Yep, Hal is a definite big time player on any team.

Validus
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Well i just read on her wikipedia that she can take on the the mental and physical attributes of Gorilla Grodd. Is that true? If so, that'd certainly come in handy.
Yeah, happened in an old Flash comic. She ended up choking out Wally.

UniOmni
I hope they don't go predictable and mesh Bl and Vixen.

But i do like the look.
But them not having Jonn on the League is very noticeable, and not in a good way. He's the heart of the JLA.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by UniOmni
I hope they don't go predictable and mesh Bl and Vixen.

But i do like the look.
But them not having Jonn on the League is very noticeable, and not in a good way. He's the heart of the JLA.

Yeah he has been in every incarnation, dunno why they broke the cycle. Really dont care about Vixen,BL or Red Tornado. The DCU has an extensive library of characters, of interesting characters and some of these ones dont fall in that category.

Validus
J'onn wasn't in the Satellite League either.

Lindquist

Where have you heard that Bart will be joining?

Validus
Originally posted by Lindquist
Where have you heard that Bart will be joining?
Merely an educated guess. There is an 11th member joining and the Flash writers said Bart would be joining a team in 07 and Meltzer said every team needs a speedster. Since DC only has two speedsters left and one of them is in JSA, well.....

Darth Vicious
Merely an educated guess. There is an 11th member joining and the Flash writers said Bart would be joining a team in 07 and Meltzer said every team needs a speedster. Since DC only has two speedsters left and one of them is in JSA, well.....

2 left? I thought the new Boomerang was a speedster plus Bart, Griffin and jay Garrick. Thats at least 4. Whatever happened to the speedster girl?

Validus
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
2 left? I thought the new Boomerang was a speedster plus Bart, Griffin and jay Garrick. Thats at least 4. Whatever happened to the speedster girl?
Jay and Bart are all that's left. Jesse Quick lost her powers awhile ago.

Boomerang has a speed burst but he can't really control it well enough to call him a speedster. Plus he can't go very long distances. Griffin isn't suppose to be around too long from what I've heard (thank god for that).

jrodslam
2 minorities and a android is a different look, but id still rahter have Zatanna on the team instead of Canary Vixen or Hawkgirl.

HOWEVER, im glad Hal is in the main squad.Happy Dance I hate John.

Lucid Lui
I'd have preferred Kyle. The Ion book just isn't doing it for me, whereas Hal's book is great.

Validus
Hal or Kyle is fine by me. Hal as a character is at his best with others. The Green Arrow, Batman, and Guy Gardner team ups in the main GL book have been the best of the run so far. All of his solo issues have been pretty average.

pr1983

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/justiceleagueofamerica1.jpg

Firstly, shit cover... the Ed Benes one (that was drawn months ago), is far better imo...

I'd rather it was ollie, for the chemistry with hal and all...

hawkgirl? vixen? no

black lightning is ok i suppose... though i've no idea why he's on the team, hadn't he retired before IC, and only came back to help?

Best thing about this team? We get to see Ed Benes draw some fine ass women... regularly...

xmarksthespot

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/justiceleagueofamerica1.jpg laughing out loud Funny 'cos it's true.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by pr1983
Firstly, shit cover... the Ed Benes one (that was drawn months ago), is far better imo...

I'd rather it was ollie, for the chemistry with hal and all...

hawkgirl? vixen? no

black lightning is ok i suppose... though i've no idea why he's on the team, hadn't he retired before IC, and only came back to help?

Best thing about this team? We get to see Ed Benes draw some fine ass women... regularly... eek! Ed Benes yeah baby! eek!

pr1983
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
eek! Ed Benes yeah baby! eek!

Its gonna be sweet...

K3VIL
Yeah, it is out of nowhere, really. Why is he on the team?

And yes, Hawkgirl is basically there because of the animated series. But it was crap how in the animated series that just because of a magically resistent mace, she was able to own Dr. Fate. What kind of crap is that? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stewart has some good showings, but basically he's a loser.
Stewart is what?
John is one of the greatest GL, just don't get the respect he deserve.
He has considerable showings, and just to mention his skill with the ring, he built a STARSHIP, with all sort of hi-tech in it, even emergency capsules for evacuation.
And he also leaded the Darkstars in their battles, he's respect among the galaxy as a great hero and field leader.

marvelprince
I'm loving it. I've loved Black Lightning's appearances in Outsiders and figured he was gonna come out of retirement, and cause of Outsiders I figured Roy was gonna make the leap to the JLA. I'm Vixen is back, I feel she had so much potential that has yet to be tapped, same with Red Tornado. Nice to see Hawkgirl make the jump, though I would have preferred Hawkman much more. Team looks full of promise so I hope Meltzer does not dissapoint me

stormfront13
damn...i'm loving this line-up. especially vixen

Draco69
I like the line-up. It's something new. However get rid of Black Lightening or give him an upgrade.

Also Black Canary isn't completely necessary. Her sonic scream is useful in desperate times but...

They should have added Zatanna or Triumph.

stormfront13
Originally posted by Draco69
I like the line-up. It's something new. However get rid of Black Lightening or give him an upgrade.

Also Black Canary isn't completely necessary. Her sonic scream is useful in desperate times but...

imo...they should've replaced black ligthning with someone like zatanna, and replaced arsenal for tempest. honestly what's arsenal going to add to the team that batman already can't? yes...he has those mystery arrows, but that's about it. everyone else adds something different except him. so just imo, the line-up should have been

superman
wonderwoman
batman
vixen
red tornado
black canary
tempest(arsenal)
zatanna(black lightning)
green lantern
hawk-woman

btw...i would have loved the add of starfire or someone. and draco...i only recently got into DC so who's triumph?

Draco69
Triumph is DC's Magneto. He looks like Sephiroth with a buzz cut.

Tempest should have been added to. The JLA is lacking magic, a telepath and a water elemental. Tempest has all this in spades...

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by NoFate007

Metzler said there will be an 11th member, and he hinted that a Flash would probably be joining. smile

R.O.T. Yahman

I agree .... With Bart likely tp join, and if Tempest replaced Hawkgirl, they would definitely be able to match the original 7. League stories usually provide lodas of scenarios for PIS and extreme power displays. With this in mind, someone with lightning powers is going to be a good call. Im so glads Pierce (B.L.) is joining instead of Cyborg.

R.O.T. Yahman

Upgrades are JLA specials. You'll see .... wink

R.O.T. Yahman

Triumph was a block of ice last time i saw him ????? IMO anything he can do HAl can do better, and therefore unnecessary.

Draco69
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Triumph was a block of ice last time i saw him ????? IMO anything he can do HAl can do better, and therefore unnecessary.

Anything Superman or pretty much leaguer can do, Hal SHOULD be able to do.

Like in the OMAC project. Ya know, Hal? Instead of waiting for Batman to drop an EMP bomb why don't you make one yourself, you dumb@$$?

Triumph was blown up when Lex Luthor blew up the Watchtower. But he can always come back.

H. S. 6
Maybe this is my chance to get into JLA...

R.O.T. Yahman
Anything Superman or pretty much leaguer can do, Hal SHOULD be able to do.

Like in the OMAC project. Ya know, Hal? Instead of waiting for Batman to drop an EMP bomb why don't you make one yourself, you dumb@$$?

laughing laughing So true .....

Tron
I just wanna know how DC was allowed to put Black Lighting on the JLA, cause I must've missed that memo.

Shorty G
Originally posted by Tron
I just wanna know how DC was allowed to put Black Lighting on the JLA, cause I must've missed that memo. laughing

Draco69
I just wanna know how DC was allowed to put Black Lighting on the JLA, cause I must've missed that memo.

Like I said, he better get an upgrade. What's the hell of use of firing lightening at people?

My guess Hawkgirl is getting her magic nullifying mace.

I like Vixen for obvious reasons.... eek!

Wally West
I want Nightwing on the team sad

UniOmni
Triumph wouldn't have worked on the JLA.

When the next Superman goes rogue story comes up, how would they explain a DC Magneto who can go toe to toe with Superman not owning him?

He's too powerful.

But i am glad Jonn isn't there. No more spotlight jobbing missions.

And Dick can't be on the team.

Everybody knows Wonder Woman is terrified of Dick, and we can't have a timid, jumpy Diana on the JLA.

Tron
I think everyone missed my comment. I mean, I thought BL's creator didn't want him on the JLA. I assume that obviously changed somehow.

Validus
Like I said, he better get an upgrade. What's the hell of use of firing lightening at people?

Vixen is pretty hot without the Grace Jones hair cut.

Validus
Triumph wouldn't have worked on the JLA.

When the next Superman goes rogue story comes up, how would they explain a DC Magneto who can go toe to toe with Superman not owning him?

The same way they explain Green Lantern not owning him.

Grimm22
I like Arsenal being in the league, but I liked his old costume a bit better.

That and he was better off in the Outsiders erm

Black Lightning?!? Weird

Grimm22
I still would have prefered to see Barry come back and join the leage. sad

That and Ollie in the leauge would be good rather than his awful solo book

Draco69
Does anyone else think that Black Lightening kinda looks like runaway model from the movie Zoolander?

UniOmni
The same way they explain Green Lantern not owning him.

Ahh... Ice breath sick

Grimm22
Bart is joining in the second story arc.

Bart as Flash thumbdown

Barry needs to come back and reclaim his mantle.

Validus
Does anyone else think that Black Lightening kinda looks like runaway model from the movie Zoolander?
I'm still trying to figure out if BL is supposed to be looking at the reader or turned to the side. confused

Grimm22
I would have prefered BL with a full face mask erm

The little nose mask isnt doing it for me. Then again I feel the same way with Patriot in the YA.

Wally West
Originally posted by Grimm22
Bart as Flash thumbdown

Wally needs to come back and reclaim his mantle. Fixed wink

Grimm22
Originally posted by Wally West
Fixed wink

Im sorry, but as much as I love Wally, Barry is such an underrated character.

Of course they can both be the Flash, its just that Wally needs to get a new costume stick out tongue

Grimm22
Hawkgirl is a good choice. Letting her step out of Hawkman's shadow as well as Shayira's shadow.

I dont know about the mace though erm

R.O.T. Yahman

Oh come on .... Electrical controlling abilities give him ALOT of potential, and the league has a history of characters illustarting their power potentials. I mean if Metzler really wanted to, they could make him as powerful Superman Blue .

Grimm22
Oh come on .... Electrical controlling abilities give him ALOT of potential, and the league has a history of characters illustarting their power potentials. I mean if Metzler really wanted to, they could make him as powerful Superman Blue .

I like BL. yes

I mean he started out as Black Vulcan, and look how far he has come.

Overall I like the new costume, but he either has to drop the mask or get a full one erm

Draco69

That's what I mean by "upgrade".

Usually he's just a human tazer...

Validus
If this was being written by Morrison I would agree with you. I think either Tornado or BL will take J'onn's old spot as official League cannon fodder.

R.O.T. Yahman

But i am glad Jonn isn't there. No more spotlight jobbing missions.

I Agree totally with that comment .... IMO the M.M. has the potential to be a greeat haracter, but he needs be given more of the spotlight.

Grimm22
I have to say John always seemed to be there because he was black.

He should have pulled a Falcon and left the team. Thats why Falcon is awesome. He didnt let himself be used

Validus

He should have pulled a Falcon and left the team. Thats why Falcon is awesome. He didnt let himself be used
Right. confused

Grimm22
Right. confused

Im just saying that, if you go back and look at his first apperence, John wouldnt let himself be used because of his race.

Honestly I want to see John act more like that than the boring version we get today

Draco69

No one to date has beaten Triathlon's rise to fame via affirmative action to date, I believe.

Validus
How exactly was he being used?

Draco69

Captain America: Avengers, tactic Human Shield! Falcon! You know what to do!

Falcon: Cap! I'm a man with wings! Why do I have to used as a damn shield with Hercules standing right there!

Captain America: Just do as I say, soldier and maybe I'll let you watch UPN tonight!

Falcon: F*ck this bullsh**! See y'all, crackers later!

Skeets

What the hell...laughing
Captain America: Avengers, tactic Human Shield! Falcon! You know what to do!

Falcon: Cap! I'm a man with wings! Why do I have to used as a damn shield with Hercules standing right there!

Captain America: Just do as I say, soldier and maybe I'll let you watch UPN tonight!

Falcon: F*ck this bullsh**! See y'all, crackers later!
Upn...laughing

Grimm22

Rather than being in the leauge because of his powers or his heroics, just being there because the color of your skin? Sounds like being used to me.

Validus
Rather than being in the leauge because of his powers or his heroics, just being there because the color of your skin? Sounds like being used to me.
So the fact that Kyle asked him to take his spot because he was needed in space means nothing? Doing a favor for your best friend is being used?

Grimm22
So the fact that Kyle asked him to take his spot because he was needed in space means nothing? Doing a favor for your best friend is being used?

No erm

However, I still think it was just a stupid move by DC to get a black character into the leauge, rather than having a character in the leauge because they are a good character who happens to be black

Validus
This team is Brad's fanboy team come true. I doubt it has anything to do with anybody's skin color. For example, he picked Vixen because Ed Benes draws her well.

Grimm22
This team is Brad's fanboy team come true. I doubt it has anything to do with anybody's skin color. For example, he picked Vixen because Ed Benes draws her well.

I never said that Vixen or BL are on the team because they are black no expression

I think its because BL has evolved into such a great character over the years and because of Vixen has the potential to be a great character ( as well as other things eek! )

Validus
I never said that Vixen or BL are on the team because they are black no expression

Then why the hell did you bring up character ethnicity in the first place?

Grimm22

Because I think that John was in the leauge because DC though that they needed a black character in the leauge no expression

Oh course it dosent mean John isnt a good character (when well written, Ex: GL: Rebirth)

Validus
Because I think that John was in the leauge because DC though that they needed a black character in the leauge no expression

Or because of the JLU tie in. Whichever makes more sense and isn't a conspiracy theory, right? lolz roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grimm22
Or because of the JLU tie in. Whichever makes more sense and isn't a conspiracy theory, right? lolz roll eyes (sarcastic)

Eh erm

Point taken.

However he was still a hell of a better character in JLU than he was in the comic

Validus
Eh erm

Point taken.

However he was still a hell of a better character in JLU than he was in the comic
They were both my least favorite part of each. All the Hawkgirl/John focused episodes were boring.

Draco69
I personally enjoyed JLU Hawkgirl more than JLU Wonder Woman who they made a stuck-up b*tch...

JLU WW was also weak-ass....

Validus
When has WW not been a little stuck up?

Grimm22
I personally enjoyed JLU Hawkgirl more than JLU Wonder Woman who they made a stuck-up b*tch...

So was JLU Flash, and JLU Superman and JLU MM, ect...

Almost all comic to cartoon characters are depowered.

I dont think Diana was stuck up in JLU erm

R.O.T. Yahman
If this was being written by Morrison I would agree with you. I think either Tornado or BL will take J'onn's old spot as official League cannon fodder.

Agreed .... As you have previously mentioned the Red Tornadoe is D.C.'s answer to Kenny. smile

Grimm22
I kind of wanted to see Cyborg in the leauge sad

He could have easily taken BL's spot

R.O.T. Yahman

laughing

Agreed ....

Draco69

Cyborg or Steel would have been a hell of alot more useful....

Tron
So was JLU Flash,

Up until "Divided We Fall". wink

Anyway, back on topic...

Grimm22
Up until "Divided We Fall". wink

Anyway, back on topic...

True, but even then he said that he could never go that fast again erm

Validus
Cyborg is a Titan for life. You know it and I know it.

Grimm22
Cyborg or Steel would have been a hell of alot more useful....

Ugh, I hate current steel.

I cant believe that guys like Mark Waid and Geoff Johns would turn him into litteral steal What the f**k?

He was far more interesting before that happened

R.O.T. Yahman

Everyone except Hawkgirl Amzo and Superman where 'weak-ass'. I always liked Jon Stewart depiction, he reminds me a bit of Doc Sepctrum from Supreme Power.

Grimm22
Cyborg is a Titan for life. You know it and I know it.

I know sad

But, he would have been so usefull

Grimm22
Everyone except Hawkgirl Amzo and Superman where 'weak-ass'. I always liked Jon Stewart depiction, he reminds me a bit of Doc Sepctrum from Supreme Power.

Did DC retcon it so that John is a soldier? confused

In a sense I like that better than him being an architect erm

Draco69

Hawkgirl was ridiculously powerful. That mace could hurt anything. In one episode the mace deflected a laser beam powerful enough to destroy the entire planet....

R.O.T. Yahman

I dsagree entirely .... Steel maybe, but Cyborg does nothing fort me (And i don't mean like that). If they wanted someone with Quantum like powers (like Black Ligthning) i think they should have picked the Ray, and given a costume change. I think captain Atom could have also worked, but it looks like they are turning him into a badguy.

Draco69
I dsagree entirely .... Steel maybe, but Cyborg does nothing fort me (And i don't mean like that). If they wanted someone with Quantum like powers (like Black Ligthning) i think they should have picked the Ray, and given a costume change. I think captain Atom could have also worked, but it looks like they are turning him into a badguy.

The Ray is ridiculously powerful. He would have worked on the team especially considering the FF were killed...

Grimm22

Thing is that Cyborg is actually one of the smartest guys in comics.

He is easily 10000x smarter than Bats yes

Grimm22
The Ray is ridiculously powerful. He would have worked on the team especially considering the FF were killed...

I hate the new Freedom Fighters erm

Bring back the old ones sad

Well at least Uncle Sam and the Ray stick out tongue

Draco69
Steel is nothing more than a Terminator-ripoff nowadays, sadly....

R.O.T. Yahman
Hawkgirl was ridiculously powerful. That mace could hurt anything. In one episode the mace deflected a laser beam powerful enough to destroy the entire planet....

Yeah the Old epsiodes where full of PIS, like that. Techniqually her Nth metal mace should be as powerful in the JLU cartoon, as Nth metal has power over the 4 fundamental forces (that probably govern even the laws of magic). Its kind of like D.C.'s answer to Vibranium. I've always thoughts thats why Hawkman can hit people like Supes, Marvel and Black Adam, and actually hurt them.

R.O.T. Yahman
Thing is that Cyborg is actually one of the smartest guys in comics.

He is easily 10000x smarter than Bats yes

If you base intelligence, on ability to invent. smile

Validus
If you base intelligence, on ability to invent. smile
Brother Eye still trumps anything Cyborg has built.

R.O.T. Yahman
Steel is nothing more than a Terminator-ripoff nowadays, sadly....

I was quite happy with the rumour that Natasha was joining the team. Anyone elses depiction of Steel would not live up to expectations, after what Morisson did with him.

R.O.T. Yahman
Brother Eye still trumps anything Cyborg has built.

Agreed .... I've yet to see Cyborgs plans take down the entire JLA.

Draco69
I don't know why they turned Steel into liquid steel. Was a better more formidable armour that difficult to think of???

Validus
I'd bet anything Steel dies in 52.

Draco69
I'd bet anything Steel dies in 52.

Well, at least he left Natasha a really cool looking armour!

R.O.T. Yahman
Well, at least he left Natasha a really cool looking armour!

I haven't read last monts 52, but i thought she didn't really need armour anymore ?

Validus
I haven't read last monts 52, but i thought she didn't really need armour anymore ?
She doesn't. He was building one for her before she got those new powers.

stormfront13
can anyone post a pic?

Grimm22
Agreed .... I've yet to see Cyborgs plans take down the entire JLA.

Cyborg isnt a parinoid jerk big grin

That and he took down Dr. Light who took down nearly anyone who has ever been a titan. So there wink

Draco69
Validus was right!

Flash is gonna be on the JLA.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b178/GuitchoYojimbo/MeltzJLA1.jpg

Supposedly this is the REAL cover.

Validus
Photoshop

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/IdentityCrisisCv1.jpg

Draco69
Crap!!

Dueced twice in one night!!!

*sigh*

I'll come back tomorrow....maybe...if I can summon up some dignity.

sad

Grimm22
Validus was right!

Flash is gonna be on the JLA.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b178/GuitchoYojimbo/MeltzJLA1.jpg

Supposedly this is the REAL cover.

Wait confused

Thats Ollie there.

Which is it Ollie or Roy eek!

pr1983
Ollie would have his hat wouldnt he?

and that flash is so photoshopped... either that or michael turner is a lazy git...

marvelprince
Wouldn't Ollie also be wearing his new costume. Its changed slightly from his classic outfit

Tron
Ollie's sporting the hood again.

Juntai
Ollie's sporting the hood again. Yep.
And he's a better fighter than ever.

Skeets
Yep.
And he's a better fighter than ever.
Who was it he trained with?

Juntai
Originally posted by Skeets
Who was it he trained with? Deathstroke is about to find out. He let himself go to prison so he could talk to another inmate there about it.

Skeets
Deathstroke is about to find out. He let himself go to prison so he could talk to another inmate there about it.
Deathstroke fears Ollie than?or is he just curious?

marvelprince
Deathstroke fears Ollie than?or is he just curious?

Well Ollie did beat Deathstroke in a fight. Granted DS was caught off guard GA was still taking gim to school. He also has a cool sword that he also uses.

Juntai
Originally posted by marvelprince
Well Ollie did beat Deathstroke in a fight. Granted DS was caught off guard GA was still taking gim to school. He also has a cool sword that he also uses. He didn't beat him one on one.

Green Arrow had the fight rigged from the start, all the way down to his papertrail being what led Deathstroke to him.

Juntai
Deathstroke fears Ollie than?or is he just curious? No, he doesn't fear Ollie.

marvelprince
He didn't beat him one on one.

Green Arrow had the fight rigged from the start, all the way down to his papertrail being what led Deathstroke to him.

I know all of that but Deathstroke was freaking out at GA's newfound talents

Juntai
Originally posted by marvelprince
I know all of that but Deathstroke was freaking out at GA's newfound talents More impressed than freaking out, imo.

marvelprince
More impressed than freaking out, imo.

Hmmm, during the fight with all the shouting he was doing in his head DS came across as freakin than being impressed. Afterwards in jail he seemed impressed

Grimm22
I hate GA's book right now.

Its way to political for me. Honestly if I wanted a political book I would go pick up Ex Machina.

Validus
Normal covers. Ed Benes takes a dump on Michael Turner.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c18/tgtdiana/47117_ful.jpg http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c18/tgtdiana/47118_ful.jpg

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>