Anti-Life Equation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
What does the Anti-Life Equation really do? WHat is it? How did Darkseid get it? I wanna know the main point of the ALE. Is it like the Infinity Gauntlet?

juggernaut66666
well i don't want to say stupidity but i think it goes like this the anti life equation is one with the source and allows the user to controll any one in the universe and can resurect anyone with it this is all i know about it

King KAM
the anti life equation="lonliness+alienation + fear + despair + self worth" divided by "mockery, condemnation, misunderstanding" multiplied by "guilt,shame,failure,judgement"

N=Y where
Y=hope and
N= Folly.

thats the Anti life equation

manjaro
the anti life eqaution is a machination that allows darksied to strip ppl of thier free will...he got a hold of it in an elseworld title(it was coded in superman's dna) and he set up towers all over the earth that broad casted the singal and everyone was running around like zombies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.