Jack A God??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptinJackLover
We all know that Tia Dalma is the embodiment of a sea goddes Calypso and has magical powers. And in the movie it appears that her and Jack are old time lovers. Its possible that whoever she touches in that kind of way can be permanetly infused with supernatural powers like her. And this could explain why the cannibals on the island thought of him as a god, and why he is so completely lucky most of the time.

sccch
Lucky? I don't think it was lucky for him to be almost eaten.

CaptinJackLover
well what about him being a god. and yes he is lucky for the most part, if he was unlucky then there wouldnt be a way to save him

sccch
Him being a God is kinda iffy. And he wasn't to lucky.
Reasons why he wasn't lucky.
#1: reminded his dept his due
#2: Black Spot
#3: lost his hat
#4: almost got eaten
#5: Jar of dirt broke
#6: chained to his beloved ship by the woman he loves

I know there were many others.

CaptinJackLover
oo very true i never thought about it that way but ur right he is unlucky.

and yeah it is kinda iffy but i mean he is kinda like a god cuz he could have been permanatly infused with supernatural powers. im not saying he is one. just kinda like one

sccch
True,but we don't REALLY know if Tia is the sea goddess Calypso.I know what you're saying though.

Jcksparrows
Yeah! I heard that theory somewhere. But I don't think Tia is Calypso. I think that Seo Fang or whatever his name is thought Elizabeth might be Calypso when he captured her.

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by Jcksparrows
Yeah! I heard that theory somewhere. But I don't think Tia is Calypso. I think that Seo Fang or whatever his name is thought Elizabeth might be Calypso when he captured her.

,elizabeth is calypso?? what?!

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by sccch
True,but we don't REALLY know if Tia is the sea goddess Calypso.I know what you're saying though.

Yes, but most of us think she is so im just gonna say that she is lol

Jcksparrows
Well, no she isn't. Seo Fang just thinks she might be.

CaptinJackLover
no Sao Feng think LIZ is, not TIA. Thats why he kidnapped Liz and not Tia. so he thinks LIZ is the Calypso

taliakai
WHAT?!?!

willofthewisp
Really? I just thought it was a hobby of every pirate to kidnap Liz.

CaptinJackLover
lol. no, i read something..forgot where....and it said that he captures elizabeth thinking she is the sea goddess calypso

willofthewisp
This Sao character sounds really intriguing. He's a pirate, but yet captures Liz thinking she's a goddess. Are they going to try to sacrifice her or something? Or just worship her?

CaptinJackLover
I have no ideaa....ill see if i can find out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.