Shatterstar vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Shatterstar

vs

Sabretooth w/adamantium

Bloodlust is on

Discuss

Lucid Lui
Sabretooth.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Sabretooth. co-sign.

darthgoober
Yeah, Shatterstar would have problems since Sabretooth has the adamantium. That rules out decapitaion and such, but Sabretooth without the adamatium seemed kind of one sided the other way. Shatterstar could probably make it last a while, but I think Creed would be the one to walk away.

ExtraMision5555
Really? Man i have been having a shatterstar chrisis lately, i would have thought shatterstar, im confused now

hm

ExtraMision5555
If this isint to death, i believe shatterstar could pull of a few wins.

majority? I duno

but shatterstar has Regen (not sure as compared to sabertooths)
argueablely outstanding fighting ability
and the ability to channle energy into his weapons

but uh, im not sure, he has holow bones too, not sure waht that means though

Lucid Lui
Even without the adamantium Sabretooth wins. Shatterstar's never been a match for Wolverine. Sabretooth is more than his equal.

darthgoober
Even without the adamantium Sabretooth wins. Shatterstar's never been a match for Wolverine. Sabretooth is more than his equal.

I don't know about that. Without adamantium, I see Creed ending up decapitated.

ExtraMision5555
ah, well then i guess shaterstar loses
i wonder who im getting him mixed up with then

Lucid Lui
I like Shatterstar, but he's never beaten anyone of Creed's calibur. And his poor showings against Wolverine just go further to inforce his lack of chance against Sabretooth.

darthgoober
I like Shatterstar, but he's never beaten anyone of Creed's calibur. And his poor showings against Wolverine just go further to inforce his lack of chance against Sabretooth.

I don't know about that, didn't he take on Sauron and hold his own? How many times did Wolverine NOT have his adamantium skeleton when they fought. The skeleton can make ALL the difference in a fight like this, because without it one slash from Shatterstar equals one missing limb. And while Creed is very skilled, I doubt that he could keep Shatterstar from landing a single shot to the leg or arm.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by darthgoober
I don't know about that, didn't he take on Sauron and hold his own? How many times did Wolverine NOT have his adamantium skeleton when they fought. The skeleton can make ALL the difference in a fight like this, because without it one slash from Shatterstar equals one missing limb. And while Creed is very skilled, I doubt that he could keep Shatterstar from landing a single shot to the leg or arm. Logan had the adamantium every time they've fought i believe. though, it doesn't matter all that much, i don't recall Shatterstar ever landing a blow that would sever a limb. Whereas, Wolverine stabbed him through the gut.

darthgoober
Logan had the adamantium every time they've fought i believe. though, it doesn't matter all that much, i don't recall Shatterstar ever landing a blow that would sever a limb. Whereas, Wolverine stabbed him through the gut.

I have a question, did Wolverine use his claws at any point in those fights to parry Shatterstar's swords? Because that's not much of an option to Sabretooth. Woverine's claws are what, a foot long? Sabretooth's aren't nearly as long and parrying isn't really an option. For Sabretooth to win without adamantium, he would have to rely strickly on dodging for defense, and that's going to be difficult against Shatterstar. He's been trained since birth for combat, and if Creed is more skilled, I don't think it would be enough for him to avoid being hit at all by a born warrior who's weapons have three foot of reach on him.

Psyquis52
I have a question, did Wolverine use his claws at any point in those fights to parry Shatterstar's swords? Because that's not much of an option to Sabretooth. Woverine's claws are what, a foot long? Sabretooth's aren't nearly as long and parrying isn't really an option. For Sabretooth to win without adamantium, he would have to rely strickly on dodging for defense, and that's going to be difficult against Shatterstar. He's been trained since birth for combat, and if Creed is more skilled, I don't think it would be enough for him to avoid being hit at all by a born warrior who's weapons have three foot of reach on him. Yes Wolverine did parry the swords. Honestly though. Even though Shatterstar has been trained from birth he's more of a braggard and a blowhard than a extremely skilled fighter. He lost to Deadpool, Cable, Wolverine and would more than likely fall to Sabertooth.

I give Sabertooth a 6-7/10

darthgoober
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Yes Wolverine did parry the swords. Honestly though. Even though Shatterstar has been trained from birth he's more of a braggard and a blowhard than a extremely skilled fighter. He lost to Deadpool, Cable, Wolverine and would more than likely fall to Sabertooth.

Wait, are talking about with or without adamantium?

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Yes Wolverine did parry the swords. Honestly though. Even though Shatterstar has been trained from birth he's more of a braggard and a blowhard than a extremely skilled fighter. He lost to Deadpool, Cable, Wolverine and would more than likely fall to Sabertooth.

no, with that in mind, ide give sabertooth 9/10 or 10/10
lol

Psyquis52
Wait, are talking about with or without adamantium? To me it doesn't matter. stick out tongue

capt it up
sabertooth wins for sure.

wolverine has easiliy defeated shatter star on 3 occassions.

There first fight wolverine not using his claws and satter star using his swords and wolverine humiliated him.

there next fight wolverine beat shatter star in three pannels by stabbing him ion the gut.

there next fight wolverine again beats shatter star extremely easiliy and in a few short pannels

ThePittman
Well if Shatterstar has a good writer then I see him taken Sabertooth 8/10 but how he has been written I would give it to Sabertooth 8/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.