living tribunal vs the spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

draxx_tOfU
i dont know if this has been done before, but the heirarchy seems pretty f*cked up to me. both are portrayed to be equal in rank, though alot say that LT>spectre...anyone care to dispel the rumors? both are at full power....

Basti0n
Let me make this simple, Accroding to the ocmics it goes like this.

Spectre = Wrath of God

Living Tribunal = Second only to TOAA (AKA God)

you make up your mind

galan7777777
Originally posted by Basti0n
Let me make this simple, Accroding to the ocmics it goes like this.

Spectre = Wrath of God

Living Tribunal = Second only to TOAA (AKA God)

you make up your mind remember that "wrath of god" dosent mean he is equal in power to god/prescense/yahweh, but still spectre should take this one

Skeets
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/9478/thespectrev41121lu6.jpg

galan7777777
Originally posted by Skeets
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/9478/thespectrev41121lu6.jpg im not trying to talk shit, but what does this scan provide to the arguement?

Skeets
You can read can't you?

galan7777777
You can read can't you? yes, and are u refering t othe spark of god quote?

Validus
Why are they fighting? LT and Spectre are drinking buddies.

bigbran
A better question. Why is this thread being done again?

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus
Why are they fighting? LT and Spectre are drinking buddies.
Proof?Scan?

galan7777777
Originally posted by bigbran
A better question. Why is this thread being done again? yes, its been done quite a bit lol!

Validus
Proof?Scan?
There was a comic where LT said he was going to have a drink with his spectral ally from another dimension.

Skeets
There was a comic where LT said he was going to have a drink with his spectral ally from another dimension.
Ktnx.(did I do it right?)

Validus
Ktnx.(did I do it right?)
No. It's Kthx.

Basti0n
If the Spectre and LT had sex who would top and who would bottom?

galan7777777
If the Spectre and LT had sex who would top and who would bottom? dude thats a little 2 much lol!

Basti0n
i think the spectre would top, hes always angry and agressive. And I think LT would bottom hes more peacefull and submissive.

kevdude
i think the spectre would top, hes always angry and agressive. And I think LT would bottom hes more peacefull and submissive.

laughing

Creshosk
Why are they fighting? LT and Spectre are drinking buddies. Drunk fight...

They probably had their eye on the same chick. . um... Well crap the nearest to the top that's still in debate would be phoenix... everything else is either male or unidentifiable or unapraochable...

Endless Mike
I doubt the Spectre could deactivate the Infinity Gauntlet.

Not to mention it was revealed in Quasar that the 'real' LT has never been seen, and all we've seen have been M - bodies.

Basti0n
LOL

If the spectre and LT had sex would it re-create the Amalagram Universe?

Creshosk
LOL

If the spectre and LT had sex would it re-create the Amalagram Universe? With severe birth defect's I'd imagine...

Mider999
grow up people spectre would win he's been shown at his full potential anyway basically he was sent to fight the great evil beast the presence put alot of his power some say most of it into him.

manjaro
LT ppl he can blink an entire reality away just like that.. spectre has to ask permission first, b4 the presence grant him that much powerbig grin

Basti0n
I think they would just hold hands and sing.

bigbran
Spectre, when he was merge with azmoldel, was hurt by hal jordon.

Basti0n
Because he refused to sleep with him?

Skeets
Originally posted by manjaro
LT ppl he can blink an entire reality away just like that.. spectre has to ask permission first, b4 the presence grant him that much powerbig grin
Who lied to you?
Originally posted by bigbran
Spectre, when he was merge with azmoldel, was hurt by hal jordon.
laughing out loud nice one.

Basti0n
no a nice one would be seeing these to in a wild sex romp. the choas it would inflict on the universe would be great.

Skeets
Nah.

Skeets
Are you 12?

Basti0n
no I just dislike pointless threads which will never be resolved which turn into 15 page diatribes on whihc omnipotent "FICTOINAL" character can beat the other. so Unless the word "Beat" is followed by the word "off" this is pointless.

complexbrother
Living Tribunal with no problem

Skeets
Originally posted by complexbrother
Living Tribunal with no problem
How come?besides the fact that he's a Marvel character.

Basti0n
who cares? this is a pointless battle.

Thanos_THOTU
Both of these characters are consider equal.
If not the Living Tribunal slight greater.
If you noticed in the DC vs Marver (Not the first retconned issue) Living Tribunal was more feared than the Spectre. But they worked together, and was supose to be the greatest beings in their Multiverse's

Validus
no I just dislike pointless threads which will never be resolved which turn into 15 page diatribes on whihc omnipotent "FICTOINAL" character can beat the other. so Unless the word "Beat" is followed by the word "off" this is pointless.
I like the way this guy thinks.

Skeets
I like the way this guy thinks.
So you're 12 too?

Validus
So you're 12 too?
12+7 actually.

Just saying, all these Vs threads with the "omnipotent" characters are boring and all of them end up as Marvel Vs DC bitchfests.

Skeets
12+7 actually.

Just saying, all these Vs threads with the "omnipotent" characters are boring and all of them end up as Marvel Vs DC bitchfests.
I'm 19 too...steeks that's a sign...love

Basti0n
exactly they are pointless becuase they can be argued into infinity.

Validus
I'm 19 too...steeks that's a sign...love
As if we needed a sign.

Skeets
exactly they are pointless becuase they can be argued into infinity.
So.Originally posted by Validus
As if we needed a sign.
Ain't it great?

Basti0n
so then whats the point in arguing it? it will just go on forever.

Skeets
so then whats the point in arguing it? it will just go on forever.
?

Basti0n
theres no point in having an arguement that can never be resolved. its just a waste of time.

Skeets
theres no point in having an arguement that can never be resolved. its just a waste of time.
What?

Basti0n

Skeets
Que?

galan7777777
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
i dont know if this has been done before, but the heirarchy seems pretty f*cked up to me. both are portrayed to be equal in rank, though alot say that LT>spectre...anyone care to dispel the rumors? both are at full power.... LT and spectre are only on equal ground if spectre has full backing from god- (full power)........ if spectre isnt at full power he'd pretty much get owned

Skeets
Originally posted by galan7777777
LT and spectre are only on equal ground if spectre has full backing from god- (full power)........ if spectre isnt at full power he'd pretty much get owned
How you come up with that?

galan7777777
How you come up with that? because they both only serve and are just under TOAA/presence

Skeets
because they both only serve and are just under TOAA/presence
Spectre's a part of god himself so he's much more than just a servant.

Basti0n

hulkrulz
Living Tribunal answers to the name One ABove All so i think he could take spectre

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by hulkrulz
Living Tribunal answers to the name One ABove All so i think he could take spectre

The spectre when acting of his own accord has a certain amount of power. It puts him over all things in creation, but just barely. The LT kicks Spectres ass across the universe at this lvl. When the spectre is acting in direct order from God, he basically has the FULL backing and mIght of the omnipotent presence. He is the hand of God for all intents and purposes at that point. Then the LT looses very badly. Think of it this way, if the spectre existed in the marvel universe, he woudl be the one above all's anger and vengeance, while the LT would be his analytical judgmental side. Who do you think you would rather face? And angry God? or an analytical one?

Big Sexy
Their statuses are the same basically

invisiblewoman
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The spectre when acting of his own accord has a certain amount of power. It puts him over all things in creation, but just barely. The LT kicks Spectres ass across the universe at this lvl. When the spectre as acting in direct order from God, he basically has the FULL backing and mIght of the omnipotent presence. He is the hand of god for all intents and purposes at that point. Then the LT looses very badly. Think of it this way, if the spectre existed in the marvel universe, he woudl be the one above all's anger and vengeance, while the lt would be his analytical judgmental side. Who do you think you would rather face? And angry God? or an analytical one?
thats a pretty damn good point wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
thats a pretty damn good point wink

Thanks hon, I try.

Thanos_THOTU
Full powered Spectre have lost to the Great Evil Beast, so he's not literary as powerful as God.
Spectre at full power (if ordered by God) could probobly take down Lucifer.
But Living Tribunal works the same way, exept for, he isnt vengence, he's judgement. And only God can defeat him.

TOAA, Presence, GEB >> Full power Spectre = LT

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Full powered Spectre have lost to the Great Evil Beast, so he's not literary as powerful as God.
Spectre at full power (if ordered by God) could probobly take down Lucifer.
But Living Tribunal works the same way, exept for, he isnt vengence, he's judgement. And only God can defeat him.

TOAA, Presence, GEB >> Full power Spectre = LT

The Great evil beast is nothing more than the evil aspect of God that he does not wish to be part of himself. But since God is indestructible in all his aspects, he can't destroy it. He must just completely dispell it. This is why the Spectre couldn't beat the GEB. The GEB is God's own personal Demon given life. The Spectre is a warrior for one. The LT is a thinker. IN a fight of two equals, skill would have to decide the day in battle. The specre beats LT, but LT can win a game of chess any day. Nuff said.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The Great evil beast is nothing more than the evil aspect of God that he does not wish to be part of himself. But since God is indestructible in all his aspects, he can't destroy it. He must just completely dispell it. This is why the Spectre couldn't beat the GEB. The GEB is God's own personal Demon given life. The Spectre is a warrior for one. The LT is a thinker. IN a fight of two equals, skill would have to decide the day in battle. The specre beats LT, but LT can win a game of chess any day. Nuff said.
No I think your missed my point.
LT don't ever have trouble, just with a thought he neutralized the Gauntlet.
If we compare Spectre and the Tribunal I would see it something like this:
Living Tribunal = Eternity
Spectre = Galactus

Spectre at full potential = they are equal, but otherwise the Living Tribunal.

Thanos_THOTU
LT and spectre are only on equal ground if spectre has full backing from god- (full power)........ if spectre isnt at full power he'd pretty much get owned
Because of that, none of them can beat God.
100% Spectre couldent beat GEB.
LT couldent beat Thanos.

darthgoober
This fight is really pretty pointless, both of these guys have as much power as their master WANTS them to have. Since both of their masters is all powerful, that means that the only way it could end in anything but a draw, would be for one of their masters to WANT their guy to lose. Truth be told, they probably wouldn't even be ALLOWED to fight, since the battle would destroy EVERYTHING.

Juntai
I'll take Spectre. More feats, better character. ;D

Thanos_THOTU
I'll go with LT, he's more like a lawyer than a hitman.

draxx_tOfU
i really dont understand these phrases....

"full powered spectre"

"spectre fully backed up by the presence"

.....does a "fully backed up spectre" get ALL of the Presence's powers per se? is it transferred to him actually?

.....its like galactus, or "hungry" galactus, "full powered" galactus confused

Thanos_THOTU

"full powered spectre"

.....does a "fully backed up spectre" get ALL of the Presence's powers per se? is it transferred to him actually?

.....its like galactus, or "hungry" galactus, "full powered" galactus confused
Full power Galactus = unity with the universe = Eternity

Becuase Galactus powers varies, he absorb energy from planets (causing them to colapse) so he can live on, he also storage some energy in his ship.

Juntai

"full powered spectre"

.....its like galactus, or "hungry" galactus, "full powered" galactus confused Most of the stuff people throw around about Spectre on the forum is complete misinformation.
You'd do better to go the respect thread or actually read some of them.

Spectre :

A) Is not some guy given powers by God. It is a part of God tied to a human soul to judge for it.

B) Does not require 'backing' or 'permission' from God to perform tasks. Corrigan just had a really strict religious upbringing and never wanted to unsettle the natural order of Gods plan.. Hence "If its Gods will that the Earth must die today... who am I to impost my will over his?" Though he would typically find a way to intervene, just not directly. Like sharing his power with Gaia to keep the Earth alive in that same mentioned crossover.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Juntai
Most of the stuff people throw around about Spectre on the forum is complete misinformation.
You'd do better to go the respect thread or actually read some of them.

Spectre :

A) Is not some guy given powers by God. It is a part of God tied to a human soul to judge for it.

B) Does not require 'backing' or 'permission' from God to perform tasks. Corrigan just had a really strict religious upbringing and never wanted to unsettle the natural order of Gods plan.. Hence "If its Gods will that the Earth must die today... who am I to impost my will over his?" Though he would typically find a way to intervene, just not directly. Like sharing his power with Gaia to keep the Earth alive in that same mentioned crossover.

thanks...

MightyEInherjar
I really don't like these ominpotent/greater power fights...there's just more speculation of powers than scans.

Anyhow, I say since they're both at the same power level (maybe just in my mind), and they've teamed up in the past as kind of poster boys for their Universe, I say it's a draw, 50/50.

galan7777777
well they should be about equal, LT was shown on pannel to conspire with a "hooded, spectral ally" (believed by many to be The Spectre) to initiate the Big Bang which birthed the current Marvel and DC Multiverses.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Because of that, none of them can beat God.
100% Spectre couldent beat GEB.
What the f**k? LT couldent beat Thanos.

LT couldn't beat Thanos who had The heart of the universe, big difference.

Full potentail Spectre= Living Tribunal.

a draw, it would be like fighting yourself.

galan7777777
Originally posted by the Darkone
LT couldn't beat Thanos who had The heart of the universe, big difference.

Full potentail Spectre= Living Tribunal.

a draw, it would be like fighting yourself. id sooner think that Michael Demiurgos whom equals gods own power would be roughly equivelant to LT

Mider999
at full power spectre has most of the power of the presance can LT say that he told warlock he represented powers that dwarf the IG as in powers as in more then one being and he didng say he was one of them meaning maybe there are others who are beyond him beside TOAA.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.