Saw 3 1/2 Starring Krueger as the KMC Jigsaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Kadaj
Chapter 1

Numan the 'Sock King' woke up, his arms and chest strapped onto a electric chair. "What the hell man..what the hell"Numan cried as he sniffed, wanting to go to his mommy then create more socks so he can annoy people and bring bad names to the n00bs. After an hour of solitary, a light lit and revealed a TV screen, which turned on and showed a puppet. "Numan...I want to play a game...You spend all your life spending with Michael Jackson and creating socks on KMC...Now you will must create a sock again if you want to live"A man's voice said, that oddly resembled Kadaj AKA Krueger.

"Game? Sock? Oh my god, don't tell me this is happening because I made some dum socks!"Numan cried as the straps on his arms were gone. He tried to move his fingers but he cringed. He was crying so much and shitting his pants that he didn't realize his fingers were crushed! A computer screen, keyboard, and mouse appeared infront of him. "You must create another account on KMC as 'Numan 2.0' before 60 seconds or the chair was burn off your legs...then your Eggroll with dumplings which is actually 1 inch, surprisingly..and your not even asian! Then your chest, your arms, and then your head. It'd be pretty suffering...Whats even more is that, your fingers are crushed and it'd be painful to type, which you need to do, to create a sock...Good bye Numan...I'm Krueger btw...not Jigsaw but he hates you too"

The TV shut off and Numan tried his best. But failed, he only got the name as it was so painful, he shit himself alot that feces covered his whole fingers and restricted him from typing then. It happenened he died after his small eggrolls with dumpling burned off.

Then Krueger, enjoying it...decided to kill off more banned idiots as he laughed.

Chapter 1 End.

Brit531
that was funny even if it made no sense lol

Death Krueger
Banned idiots + death = Automatic funny stuff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.