Crisis? What Crisis?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grand_Moff_Gav
With famous KMC Members dropping like flies and the boards slowing down after ten mins browsing and ofcourse all those weirdo wrecking crew people of whom I have never actually seen in action you would think Raz would be at his wits end and ready to flee his besieged Web-Capital but NO...when asked Raz simply replied...Crisis what crisis?

If your wondering what I am getting at...it is this, for all you more experienced members who whisper about the boards going to the dogs, or Maynard or Da Moose or Mist leaving etc etc I say to, Stay your foul tongues! For the year '06 has not been that bad atoll, sure we saw the KMC Mafia rubbish or K Diddy and even Mist became abit of a retarded weirdo....but lots of good has happened to, Vinny Valentine rose to fame, Da Moose came back LanceWindu re-appeard and Ush even craked a joke!

Thats right, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with the OTF or KMC in general...

So put up and shut up you disillusioned for all is well!

((And if you didn't know...Tired Hiker came back...as a hippy....))

Barker
Vinny Registered in 05.

Opaleye92
umm...... alright then, and yes Tired Hiker came back as a hippie, which is freakin awesome eek! smile

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Barker
Vinny Registered in 05.

Splitting Hairs...

Rogue Jedi
tired hiker has always been a hippie.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Really, you people are just plain depressed...

Rogue Jedi
or oppressed?

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
With famous KMC Members dropping like flies and the boards slowing down after ten mins browsing and ofcourse all those weirdo wrecking crew people of whom I have never actually seen in action you would think Raz would be at his wits end and ready to flee his besieged Web-Capital but NO...when asked Raz simply replied...Crisis what crisis?

If your wondering what I am getting at...it is this, for all you more experienced members who whisper about the boards going to the dogs, or Maynard or Da Moose or Mist leaving etc etc I say to, Stay your foul tongues! For the year '06 has not been that bad atoll, sure we saw the KMC Mafia rubbish or K Diddy and even Mist became abit of a retarded weirdo....but lots of good has happened to, Vinny Valentine rose to fame, Da Moose came back LanceWindu re-appeard and Ush even craked a joke!

Thats right, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with the OTF or KMC in general...

Is this about candy and bread people ?

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
or oppressed?

...I suppose you don't remember back in the Police State days...ahh me and AOR had such a laugh...

Rogue Jedi
i missed that? i love to laugh!!!!

Grand_Moff_Gav
That was oppresion my friend...

Ritoshi
sad

Rogue Jedi
i will not conform. death to the tyrants!!!

Grand_Moff_Gav
i will not conform. death to the tyrants!!!

Yeah...well, I tried to overthrow Raz and his consortium of Lizard Mods...but he knows how to make potato salad....you can't beat a man who makes good potato salad...

Rogue Jedi
or one that provides good beer at gatherings.

Grand_Moff_Gav
or one that provides good beer at gatherings.

Well Raz...he isn't to good at that........vodka and Wenslydale...

K.Diddy

no expression No one cares

~Da Rev~
Hey. I'm mentioned. This thread pleases me.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Hey. I'm mentioned. This thread pleases me.

no expression oh

~Da Rev~
Exactly

K.Diddy
beer If I dont get more beer soon,Then it will be a ****ing crisis

~Da Rev~
When this become about you? I believe we were talking about me.

K.Diddy

beer Everythings about me

~Da Rev~
Damnit.

K.Diddy
beer All hail K.Diddy

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by K.Diddy
beer All hail K.Diddy *thinks aboot it*

*neg*

K.Diddy
raver Born tooo beee wiiiilllldddd

silver_tears
What crisis?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by silver_tears
What crisis?

beer I thought this place was always in a crisis

silver_tears
I'm never around to know apparently confused
I didn't even know people have left.

Nazgulinthedark

huh

Make yerrsot come back and I'll give you a cookie.

silver_tears
He's bizzay

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
huh

Make yerrsot come back and I'll give you a cookie.

Thats beyond me...

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by K.Diddy
beer All hail K.Diddy Your just a second rate Vinny...

Valharu
Your just a second rate Vinny... The first punch has been thrown. Excellent. laughing

-Tired Hiker-

Actually, if you read the very last sentence in the first post, it is apparent that this thread is about me. happy

Grand_Moff_Gav
We'll see the results soon perhaps...but I shall win, the Inquisition has never lost...

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Actually, if you read the very last sentence in the first post, it is apparent that this thread is about me. happy

Best till last Mr Hiker.

-Tired Hiker-
Best till last Mr Hiker.

I always come in last. big grin

bigbran
Your just a second rate Vinny... Wouldn't that be overating?

Grand_Moff_Gav
I always come in last. big grin

Bingo

The Pict
The OTF does seem to have gone downhill a bit

Grand_Moff_Gav
As with Rangers...but Le Guen will get it in order soon...

The Pict
Rangers are back on top and I am happy with that

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by The Pict
The OTF does seem to have gone downhill a bit

Naaah, it's just picking up speed. wink P and L, Hiker.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Naaah, it's just picking up speed. wink P and L, Hiker.

No lazyness please!

-Tired Hiker-
pnl,h big grin

K.Diddy
Your just a second rate Vinny...

What the f**k? Dude,You cant compare me with Vinny

1.It's an insult

2.We are nothing like eachother What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.