Stoopid Peeple......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
i hate stupid people. where i work, i have to give directions on how to arrive there about 20 times on an 8 hour shift. my skills at this are immaculate, very user friendly. i had this one client who was like "we are 100 miles away. we want you to stay on the phone with us the whole time and talk us in."
then they got mad when i could not accomadate them. mad

stunna1773
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
i hate stupid people. where i work, i have to give directions on how to arrive there about 20 times on an 8 hour shift. my skills at this are immaculate, very user friendly. i had this one client who was like "we are 100 miles away. we want you to stay on the phone with us the whole time and talk us in."
then they got mad when i could not accomadate them. mad

wow!

Grand_Moff_Gav
Hey, it's annoying when people blame you because they can't fill in tax returns...or even declare a car off the road....

Rogue Jedi
it just ticks me right off. then they blame me because they read the map wrong.

Grand_Moff_Gav
it just ticks me right off. then they blame me because they read the map wrong.

Have you ever had your life threatened because some ignoramus didn't think that you had to pay tax if you imported all your goods?

Rogue Jedi
no, but i have had an eighty year old guy pull a knife on me.

Grand_Moff_Gav
no, but i have had an eighty year old guy pull a knife on me.

Crazy world...it really is....

Rogue Jedi
yes. or someone spitting on me.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Thats the good thing about being in a big building in Edinburgh...we don't get that...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.