Where's old Vinny been lately?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
beer

~Da Rev~
ermm

Here?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
ermm

Here?

beer I haven't seen much of him since I came back from my ban

~Da Rev~
I have.

Valharu
He had a little tiff with that tough guy nocoronas. KMC nearly fell apart. beer

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Valharu

laughing

beer Excellent

~Da Rev~

Where was i? confused

Valharu
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Where was i? confused Didnt you have a weeks break or something like that? confused

~Da Rev~
Didnt you have a weeks break or something like that? confused

Something like that.

silver_tears
Who the hell's nocoronas? confused

Vinny Valentine
wave

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by K.Diddy
laughing

beer Excellent

It's your continual use of that beer smilie which persuades me to believe that you don't drink...well...maybe cider...or tonic.

Valharu
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
wave
There's my chum. Rex has tried to replace you but he's hopeless.Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
It's your continual use of that beer smilie which persuades me to believe that you don't drink...well...maybe cider...or tonic.
beer

Grand_Moff_Gav
There's my chum. Rex has tried to replace you but he's hopeless.
beer
Then I found out he was Australian...so im going to say that you are heavy drinkers...fosters...lol...poof juice......

Valharu
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Then I found out he was Australian...so im going to say that you are heavy drinkers...fosters...lol...poof juice...... It is poof juice, which is why I drink VB and Diddy drinks JD. lololololololololololol smile

Grand_Moff_Gav
It is poof juice, which is why I drink VB and Diddy drinks JD. lololololololololololol smile
I'm glad we agree...

Lumanix
Originally posted by K.Diddy
beer We've been raising our children.

Valharu
Originally posted by Lumanix
We've been raising our children. nocoronas, your children are ugly and should be put down. beer

Leo.M
nocoronas, your children are ugly and should be put down. beer

laughing laughing laughing

Lumanix
nocoronas, your children are ugly and should be put down. beer I don't have children.

Valharu
I don't have children. Good, now we can all rest easy. beer

-Tired Hiker-
Lumanix will be a great dad someday. He has those qualities women want their kids to acquire. Pn'L, Hiker. smile

Lumanix
Good, now we can all rest easy. beer Die.

Leo.M
I don't have children.

YOU! Stop changing your name! It confuses me mhm

Hey is your firefox thing still not working? Mine got all weird on me AGAIN and did the thinking thing. I did a spybot check, but it didn't do it, so I was really pissed off and just left my computer and let it think. When I got back, firefox was working. So I don't now.... maybe do that.

Lumanix
Originally posted by Leo.M

Hey is your firefox thing still not working? Mine go all weird on me AGAIN and did the thinning thing. I did a spybot check, but it didn't do it, so I was really pissed off and just left my computer and let it think. When I got back, firefox was working. So I don't now.... maybe do that.

It started to work. I ran a search for 'Firefox' and deleted everything I found that came up with firefox, reinstalled, and it worked.

Valharu
Die. Ooh low blow mate. Very below the belt. Excellent. laughing

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Leo.M

Hey is your firefox thing still not working? Mine go all weird on me AGAIN and did the thinning thing. I did a spybot check, but it didn't do it, so I was really pissed off and just left my computer and let it think. When I got back, firefox was working. So I don't now.... maybe do that.

Dude, and i thought my life was confusing. confused If I had something called a firefox and it went all weird on me AGAIN, and then a spybot . . . I'd just go drink a lot of beer and give up. That is why I fail. Peace and love, hiker. sad

Leo.M
It started to work. I ran a search for 'Firefox' and deleted everything I found that came up with firefox, reinstalled, and it worked.

Oh okay. stick out tongue

-Tired Hiker-
Well gang, I'm going to go work on my cartoon now, I'm only like 1/5th complete, so I have a lot of work to do. Later. Peace and love, hiker. smile

Valharu
Die. Aww, you wuss!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.