Cannonball vs Speedball

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Cannonball

vs

Speedball

Who wins?

Psyquis52
Cannonball IMO

darthgoober
Wait, could Cannonball even hurt Speedball?

Creshosk
As moving as this fight is...

I'm not sure how this fight would go...

Rols
One thing i know for sure, there would be a lot of property damage if this guys fight in cities.. They'd be bouncing everywhere..

guy222
CB

KingD19
Guy, why you finding all these 6 year old threads and posting in them?

SamZED
Originally posted by KingD19
Guy, why you finding all these 6 year old threads and posting in them?
Guy has posted more scans on this forum than all other posters combined, he should be allowed to do whatever the hell he wants.miffed

guy222
i love to help and its a tad boring when threads don't move

i don't mind helping if it inspires conversation

thanks for the good word sam thumb up

personal note for those that don't know i lost my love on new years and its hard staying here but friends and robyn's love enables me to stay

KingD19
It wasn't an attack Sam, it was a simple inquiry. You hurt my feelings. sad

iceman24567
It wasn't an attack Sam, it was a simple inquiry. You hurt my feelings. sad Aww

Digi
Speedball is vastly underrated. I researched him to fight him in a low meta tourney one time and became increasingly more distraught with every issue. Nothing outside a ridiculous, herald-esque energy attack has ever hurt him. He's vulnerable to being tied up, webbed, gassed, or otherwise "stuck" at which point his powers seem to diminish greatly. Otherwise, I don't think he'd ever be hurt in this fight.

KingD19
Originally posted by Digi
Speedball is vastly underrated. I researched him to fight him in a low meta tourney one time and became increasingly more distraught with every issue. Nothing outside a ridiculous, herald-esque energy attack has ever hurt him. He's vulnerable to being tied up, webbed, gassed, or otherwise "stuck" at which point his powers seem to diminish greatly. Otherwise, I don't think he'd ever be hurt in this fight.

Yeah, Digi's got a point. Physical force is not the avenue of attack that will lead to Speedball, and now with Penance enhanced abilities, defeat. And considering that's all Sam can do... I see this as a slide for Robbie.

carver9
Originally posted by guy222
i love to help and its a tad boring when threads don't move

i don't mind helping if it inspires conversation

thanks for the good word sam thumb up

personal note for those that don't know i lost my love on new years and its hard staying here but friends and robyn's love enables me to stay

Sorry to hear about that. If you need someone to talk to buddy, you can always PM me. Don't leave the site though...KMC wouldn't be the same without Guy.

zopzop
Dude I'm a Cannonball fan so, I'm voting for him. I don't think he's hurt Speedball at all but maybe he can bounce him into a body of water or something and screw him over that way.

the ninjak
Who has the biggest balls? Sam wins. Speedies an lil *****.

KingD19
He's done some decent stuff since his Penance days. Hell, he tried to take on Kuurth, knowing full well he'd probably die in the process.

the ninjak
Yeah that was a pretty good redemption tale for SpeedB.

KingD19
It was. Didn't he give himself to that mob before the lady of the kid in Stamford stopped them?

the ninjak
It was. Didn't he give himself to that mob before the lady of the kid in Stamford stopped them?

Yeah. he couldn't hurt them so after realising they can't physically hit him. They put a plastic bag over his head and just held him.

sean724
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.